to all the boys i've loved be...

By mrshanemiya

the letters shouldn't be in their hands. © mrshanemiya 2019 More

에이티즈
seonghwa
hongjoong
wooyoung
yunho
yeosang
san
jongho
mingi
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
❝ Q&A ❞
17
❝ Q&A ❞ : ANSWERS
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26

24

2.2K 153 116
By mrshanemiya

정윤호

all we do is think about the feelings that we hide.

-

yuna's p.o.v.

a loud thunder crash following by the sound of rain droplets. slowly, it started to pouring heavily.

"crap," i muttered under my breath. "how am i supposed to go home now?"

apparently, i was staying up at the school helping the teacher and getting extra credits for it.

somehow, she let me go early and i decided to kill some time by sitting in the library. the school library was provided with free WiFi, why not?

just my 'luck', around ten minutes of me sitting comfortably on the sofa, the rain started to poured.

i don't have my umbrella with me. even worse, dad and jungwoo didn't picked up my calls. i have no idea how am i going home now.

i got out from the library, sat on one of the school's bench near the gate. hoping for the rain to stop so i can go home.

-

it's been around thirty minutes and it still raining cats and dogs. there is no sign of this rain going to stop.

i started to worried and my phone wasn't helping at all since battery died few minutes ago. the sky was getting darker and the light around the school was switched on.

"i'm going to die here.....,"

i jokingly whispered to myself as i rubbed my hands together. the temperature dropped because of the raining.

as i looking around the school while sitting on the bench like a lost kid, someone called my name.

"yuna? what are you doing here this late?"

god finally send me an angel- a sweating yunho in his basketball attire appeared while carrying his bag on his shoulder.

"are you waiting for your brother?"

"no," i replied. "i'm waiting for the rain to stop, so i can go home."

"i don't think this rain will end soon, are you sure you're going to wait?" he asked, putting his stuff down on the bench.

"i don't have any option anymore. my brother nor my dad didn't pick up my calls. i forgot my umbrella at home," i sighed.

"hey, i'll give you a ride home then." he offered, and my eyes lit up.

"really? thank you so much!!" i got up from my seat, fixing the bag strap on my shoulder.

he let out a chuckle, before continuing on his words. "wait here for a second princess, i need to get my car."

"where do you parked it?" i asked.

"near the block 12, wait here and i'll drive my car to here." he replied, before walking away leaving his stuff with me.

i nodded, and wait for him patiently. thank god, i have a ride home from someone who i know.

after a short while, a black honda stopped right in front of me. the driver's door opened, showing yunho.

"let's go," he flashed a smile before opening the door for me with holding an umbrella on top of our head.

"thank you,"

i replied as i went inside the car. yunho did the same thing after he done putting his stuff in the boot.

"so," he pulled the gear off and hit the road. "what are you doing at school this late?"

"i was helping a teacher to get extra credits," i replied, focusing on the road. yunho nodded, taking a glance at me.

"ho-" before he could say anything, he stopped and sighed deeply. "oh no, we're stuck in the traffic jam."

at the same time, my stomach growled and i feel my cheeks reddened. yunho let out a giggle.

"are you hungry?"

"..... yes," i confessed. it's around 7pm, which is the usual time i always had my dinner. gosh, i'm embarrassing myself in front of yunho.

"okay, i think there's mcdonald's in a few minutes. let's go get some food, i'm hungry too. the traffic jam looks like it will take time."

"sure," i replied in a happy tone.

in a few minutes, we arrived at the mcdonald's outlet and it was pack with people, even the drive-thu too. we both finally decided to take away our food.

i volunteered to go inside the outlet but yunho insisted. he unbuckled his seat belt and telling me to stay.

"no, stay in the car okay? i'll be back in few minutes. remember to lock the door."i hummed as a response and immediately lock the door after he got out from the car.

-

it's been around twenty minutes and we still stuck in the traffic jam. it was quiet until yunho broke the silence between both of us.

"did you inform your father that you're going home with me?"

my brain started to function, "oh shoot, i didn't. can you please lend me your phone? mine died earlier."

"sure," he took his phone out from his pocket with another hand, and gave it to me. "the password is 0323."

i took the phone from his hand, "wow. you trust me with your phone password?"

"it's not like i have any secrets to hide from you. plus, you're one of the person that i trust the most."

i unlocked his phone, quickly tapped on the phone dialer icon. i typed my dad's number and bring it near my ear as the phone was dialing.

"hello?" he picked up.

"appa! it's me, yuna." i spoke.

"yah, where have you been? it's already past seven!"

"i'm sorry, my phone died earlier and it was raining heavily so i didn't took the bus home. i'm on my way, don't worry."

"who's number is this? wait, is someone driving you home?" he asked, more and more.

"it's my friend's number and he's the one who is driving me home right now. we're stuck in a traffic jam so i guess i'll reach home around twenty minutes."

"it's a he? a boy?" he asked with 'that' voice.

"yes, my friend." i pressed the 'friend' word, not wanting my dad to get the wrong message about yunho.

"i see. tell him to drive safely."

"alright, see you later." the call ended.

i put yunho's phone in the small drawer that attached above the radio. "thank you."

"it's okay. your dad surely ask a lot of questions," he jokingly commented. i let out a small laugh, agreeing with his statement.

"well he gotta sure that her daughter is with a right man, i would do the same if i was him," he added.

"ah, thank you so much yunho. i must've been still at school at this hour if wasn't because of you." i forgot to thank him earlier, stupid me.

"no big deal, i can drive you home everyday if you want to." yunho said, as if he wanted to do so.

i immediately refused but in a joking way. "nah, i don't want any of your fangirl attack me because of their yunho 'oppa' drive me home."

"aye, i'm not that popular at school." he denied, but the truth is. yunho is quite a popular kid since middle school.

"you are!! you had no idea how much girls used to crazy about you back in middle school. well, there are still many yunho's fangirls in our school."

"i still remember how jerk i was back in middle school," he replied, letting out a sigh.

"hmm?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "what did you do?"

his eyes wide opened, glancing at me. "don't you remember? i was being a jerk to you when we both had a project together?"

memories of middle school flashed through my mind. "ahh, i still remember! i was fed up with you because you're not helping me at all and you even forgot about our project."

"ouch," he dramatically responded. "that hurt."

i patted his shoulder, "i don't really care anymore, it's been a while."

"you didn't tell the teacher, even though the project took 50% in our test. i could failed but you let it slide,"

"i'm fine with it, it's not like we can turn back time,"

"i wish that we could. so i can confess to you back in middle school where we both still classmate."

"me too- what?!"

"yuna, don't you notice? if only i found out about your letters earlier, we might be the greatest couple." he simply said it, like it wasn't a big deal.

"are you- are you tryna to tell me something now?"

"kim yuna, sometimes i swear that you're kinda dense. but that's what make you cuter. yes, i liked you back in middle school. but the way you acted cold to me made me thought of giving up and i did."

the traffic light changed to red. the car stopped and he took a chance to look at my face.

"but few weeks ago i received your letter and i was happy that we both liked each other before. i didnt know what was the reason that you suddenly kissed me, but i'm glad it was you who took my first kiss away."

"wait, it's your first ki-"

he put his pointed finger on my lips, asking me to quiet down since he haven't finished his story.

"yes, i started to having a crush on you, again. okay, what do you want to say?"

i was stunted by at how yunho telling me about his feelings. the way he spoke was simple but it left something inside my heart.

"yunho, i want you to know that i treat you like a friend. i really love being friends, again with you. you're so-"

"kim yuna, let me tell you something."

i nodded, waiting for him to continue his sentences.

"i don't expect you to accept my feelings. deep down i know that there's someone inside your heart and it's not me. go for it, yuna. do not be like me, a coward for not telling you earlier."

"how-"

"that's the way love works. seeing the person you love will makes you happy, even though it's not you who's the one with them. letting go is hard but one-sided love is much harder."

yunho softly spoke, as he continued on his driving. i'm so surprised at how he remained calm when i'm clearly rejecting him.

"are we still going to be friends after this?"

"why not? well, if you want to." he shortly replied.

"yunho, i wish that there are more people out there like you. i don't know what to say, but you told me something that i should hear. everyone should hear."

"well, you can't find someone like me, cause i'm the one and only." he replied, quoting a lyrics from a popular song.

"hey! i'm serious. you're one of the kind, yunho. i'm really glad that i met a friend like you."

he stopped the car, and i realised that we finally arrived at my home. before he could say anything, i pulled him for a friendly hug.

"thank you, i need to hear those words." i whispered at him, tightening my arm around his neck.

"go get yo man, girl." he patted my back.

-

i think my hobby is updating one chapter and then disappear for 1937181939 years

THANXX OR INCEPTION

p/s : school already started in my country and i 😔🤚🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
799K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...