Abandoned // Solby ✓

By skadooshnoodle

One night, 2 boys named Sam Golbach and Jake Webber, go to this abandoned building. They came with backpacks... More

•Welcome•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chpater 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•

•Chapter 2•

4.5K 90 53
By skadooshnoodle

Jake and I drove in silence the way to the abandoned building. I was looking out at the sky; at the stars in the sky. I'm not sure why, but we decided to go at 8:00pm. It probably wasn't a very wise choice, but at least we get to explore. I love exploring places. It gives me comfort. It feels right somehow.

~Time Skip~

We are finally here. It doesn't look any different from the last time I was here. Last time, I explored the front and it was also just me, so this time, since I had Jake with me, we were going to explore the back. I have heard that the back of this weird, abandoned place, was creepy, so I got scared and didn't go. At least now I have protection.

"Are you ready Jake?" I asked as we stood outside the back of the building. "I'm not sure. Are you ready?" He then returned the question. "It's 'Now or Never'" I said.

Jake and I had to do a bit of climbing. There wasn't a back door so we had to find a window; there were a lot of those. "I thought that I was about to die..." Jake said as he panted. "Are tired from just doing a bit of climbing?" I giggled. "Shut up Sammy!" Jake whined. I then kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand, leading him to a room that I saw a bit ahead.

"Look at all of this broken glass!" Jake said while trying to avoid stepping on any. "Just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." I told him. "You too Sammy. You are probably more fragile then I am." Jake pointed out. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, trying to sound offended. "It means that if I were to do something to you, then you would break down, or give in easily" Jake smirked, coming closer to me. "No!" I'm not sure why, but I ran. I ran fast, and into another room. And what I saw in there, I don't think I would ever be able to unsee...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
98.2K 2K 31
A collection of oneshots to portray the l o v e between Draco and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy! In this collection we have some ~angsty~ and FLUFFY...
124K 2.7K 50
Richie pulled him into the tightest hug, knowing from here on out, everything will be okay. A tear rolled down his cheek. Eddie wiped the tear from h...
27.5K 454 30
Sam is a small musician based in LA. He's a huge fan of JACKTHEBAND and has tickets to their show in San Diego. His whole world gets turned upside do...