Pure Blood |YoonMin| (On Hold...

Par MariikaDaly

"My blood may be white, but I'm still human to the bone." Jimin hissed towards the older vampire, who struggl... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Arrival*
Chapter 2: Min Yoongi*
Chapter 3: Noble Like*
Chapter 4: Mistery Scent*
Chapter 5: Blood, Sweat & Tears*
Chapter 6: Free Will*
Chapter 7: Control*
Chapter 8: Survivor*
Chapter 9: Traitor*
Chapter 10: Connection*
Chapter 11: Royal*
Chapter 12: Fallen*
Chapter 13: Forgotten*
Chapter 14: The King*
Chapter 15: Demonious King*
Chapter 16: Life & Death*
Chapter 17: Uninvited Guest*
Chapter 18: Pure Blood*
Chapter 19: Discovery*
Chapter 20: Betrayal*
Chapter 21: Engagement*
Chapter 22: The King*
Chapter 23: Jina Origin Part 1*
Chapter 24: Jina Origin Part 2*
Chapter 25: Sister
Chapter 26: Curse
Chapter 27: Metamorphosis
Chapter 28: Rebirth
Chapter 29: Spear
Chapter 30: Intertwine the Past and Present
Chapter 31: ...First Sight
Chapter 32: Jina Origin Part 3
Chapter 33: Metamorphosis Part 2
Chapter 34: The Truth
Chapter 35: Brother
Chapter 35.5: Goat
Pure Blood 101
Chapter 36: Death
Chapter 37: The Demon Awakens
Authors Note: Might Delete Later
Chapter 38: The Golden One
Chapter 39: The Truth Part 2
Chapter 40: Ru Shi's Reason
Chapter 41: Murder Queen
Chapter 42: Connected
Chapter 43: Spell
Chapter 44: Yoongi Origin
Chapter 45: Alliance (+Side Note)
Chapter 46: Astaroth
Chapter 47: Erased Future
Chapter 48: Void
Chapter 49: Surprise Guest
Chapter 50: Heat and Nothingness
Update

Chapter 51: The Original Plan

901 37 15
Par MariikaDaly

Though her actions were controlled, the female pure blood named Nari had regained some consciousness as she got out of the bed she was laying on. She had no memories of how she came to this odd room, the last thing she remembered was her encounter with the strange foreigner at her masters' mansion.

As she looked around, the young woman was overwhelmed by a familiar scent she could not point out but it was at the top of her tongue. It reminded her of warmth she barely knew, of love she does not remember, and lastly, it spoke to her of home she does not have. The pure blood wanted to follow the scent that lead towards the door outside the room, but her body moved towards the direction of two Male bodies sleeping further away. One on the opposing bed and the other on the floor just beside him.

She stared at the man on the floor, her gaze fixated on his well structured face and slowly her vision grew clearer in the darkness she was set in. Nari fixated her gaze until she could sense something sinister oozing out of him. An almost faint black mist surrounding something invisible above his head, slowly moving around like the smoke of  incense sticks and in the end it resembled the horns of an elk.

"Filthy demon." She spoke with a voice not her own, weirdly distorted in a way that gave her the creeps. Nari kneeled next to him and her hand hovered over his face, gentle light shining from it. She enchanted something in an ancient language she didnt understand and the demon squinted his eyes, after which they relaxed again. "Just in case you wake up." The voice spoke again, though this time her voice was more prominent.

Nari's body moved again, going closer towards the man on the bed. He was sleeping in fetus position, his face covered by the bed sheets. The pure blood pulled them off, revealing a face she could only describe as angelic.

Examining his face closer, Nari realised she had seen him before, but only in the vision she had seen from the stranger. She does not remember his name, but she remembered what they called the young man.

"Hoseok." The voice whispered softly the name Nari recalled. "My son..." Whoever was controlling her body, could not control their own voice. She noticed how conflicted their tone sounded. It seemed hard and stern, but it gently quivered in hesitation and confusion.

Nari placed her palm on his cheek and the young man turned around facing her, yet remained asleep. Her thumb carefully caressed his cheek, while her body sat beside him and moved closer to rest her forehead against his. She felt his deep breaths against her skin, warming her face up from the cold she suddenly realised she was feeling. Her other hand slowly moved towards his chest, placed gently over his heart.

"I apologise, my son." The voice spoke gently and she closed her eyes. "I have been stuck in the human realm for far too long and I dream of returning home." Nari took a deep breath, holding it for a second as if trying to shove her thoughts and feelings aside. "I earn to go back home, but you're holding me back. That damned demon... she tricked me into having you, yet for some reason I don't regret the things I've done once I've laid eyes upon you." Moving barely away, Nari opened her eyes yet again to scan the face that was right in front of her. "But unfortunately, my desire for home far succeeds of having you, so I apologize of the opportunities I robbed from you.... An abomination like you should not exist."

The pure blood's hand clutched the fabric covering his chest and she could feel otherworldly powers growing inside of her, slowly crawling their way to her hand and pouring into Hoseok's body. She moved her head back and she noticed how her veins shined from underneath her skin, the light moving from her arm towards the man beside her. The light soon covered most of Hoseok's body and when every part of his body had a faint light underneath his delicate tanned body, it slowly retracted into her own. It took about a minute or two, but after that, the beautiful mystical light faded away and was replaced to what resembled black ink.

Nari was startled by Hoseok's violent reaction, his body shook and his eyes shot open, but instead of his iris, she saw pure darkness inside his eyes. She was confused, so was the entity that possessed her body. She was unable to pull her hand away, now instead of cold, she felt extremely hot, as if she was boiling from the inside out. The veins on her arm slowly turned black and it spread towards her body as well.

"Impossible." The voice grunted and yet again Nari was forced to connect forgeads with the young man, but this time all sympathy was lost.

The young woman now had a mental connection with both Hoseok and his parent. She closed her eyes and her gaze laid upon a vision she shared with the man that was controlling her.

No longer was she in the small dark room with two other men, but a giant chamber, decorated with various statues covered in gold, silver and precious gems. Giant windows covered one side of the room, their frames decorated with delicate woodwork. Nari moved around, confused and amazed by the view until her eyes landed on a mirror beside her. Her eyes widened due to the fact that she did not see herself, but she saw the man she witnessed attack her master. His wavy ginger hair was nearly slicked back, his freckles decorated his face like hundreds of constellations and his bright green eyes shone like a black cat's in the middle of the night against a flicker of light. He was dressed in an elegant pure white suit but what impressed Nari the most wasnt how elegant he had made himself to be, but his giant three pairs of wings on his back that matched the suit.

"Judging by your surprised expression, I guess you miss your wings, ancient one." A voiced echoed throughout the room and Nari looked towards the end of the room. She was confused as to how she did not notice the giant throne that was built right in the middle, a young man sitting on it, his skin and hair reflecting the light from the room. Due to his pale skin and silver hair, it seemed he glowed with inner light. She could not help herself but wonder if she herself could ever look as majestic as the man in front of her due to the fact that they did in fact share the weird color of their hair and eyes.

"Your majesty." The voice called out sarcastically and a smirk crossed her.., no, the archangel's face. "To what I owe this pleasant surprise?"

The king looked at the angel from head to toe and narrowed his eyes. "I see the future does not look so bright for you." He remarked and removed the crown from his head. He placed it on his lap and now Nari could examine it better. It did not differ from any other crown she had seen on paintings except for the fact that it was silver and not gold with three gems decorating the top. "I summoned you here today because you might cause me some problems in the near future."

"Excuse me?" The archangel questioned and stepped closer but when the king rose his hand, the man could feel his feet sinking to the ground, unable to move.

"You can move only when I tell you can, understand?" The king threatened.

"Do you know who I am? I am the great archangel Michael-", before he could continue, the angel found himself on the floor, his body slowly being crushed by the pressure that was placed on top of him.

Nari, this time trapped inside the Angel's body, could feel every inch of pain his body was experiencing. She wanted to let out a gasp of air, but Michael remained stubborn and refused to protest.

"Although this is our first meeting, I always knew you were stubborn." The king announced and walked closer. His walk was elegant, it looked as if he was almost floating above ground, his vibrant red cape gliding behind him. "Release." The king commanded and instantly the heavy weight that both she and the angel felt was lifted off of them. The angel remained on one knee and looked up towards the man standing in front of him. Taking a deep breath, Nari was instantly reminded of the small room she ended up after gaining consciousness. The smell, it was the exact same smell she noticed there. That sweet, almost minted smell came out from the king who stood a couple of steps away from them.

"I apologise, but you cannot kill your son just yet." The king began and smiled warmly. "That boy is the beginning of my awakening and I cannot let you ruin my future plans."

"You may think this is our first meeting but I've seen you before." Michael spoke and stood up, almost towering the pale king. "I will not forgive you for taking the wings of my fellow brother. It may still not have happened, but I'll prevent it."

The king only snickered and looked away, trying to contain his laughter. "I'm afraid you're mistaken." He walked closer and Nari got a better look at the man. "I did not take them, they were gifted to me." The king turned on his heel and walked up to his throne, sitting majestically again. "I'll let you in on a small secret." The king took a deep breath and looked outside the window, his gaze fixated on a single point somewhere, his eyes softening for a bit. "You will allow me to take Seokjin's wings. You know why?" The man asked and after a short while looked towards the angel standing in front of him. "Because this is an order. We vampires and pure bloods need to be cleansed from this world. We do not belong in the first place. Vampires were created due to demons trying to play God and pure bloods? Well, I'm well aware an ancient one like yourself knows what happens when a vampire indulges into cannibalism." The king spoke with a suggestive tone, one of his eyebrows rising up, a faint smile appearing on his lips.

"I apologize, but my time here is limited and both of us need to get back to our own respective timeline." The king stood up and bowed down respectively before turning around and vanishing completely.

Nari was transported back into the room she was initially in, but it was no longer darkness, the sun already shining through the window.

"I remember now." The voice whispered, their tone sounding almost in disbelief. "How could I forget?" The angel questioned and Nari closed her eyes in order to collect her rampaging thoughts and emotions. "I see now... you are the final key." Michael announced, talking directly to Nari this time, fully aware that she could not respond. "He made me lead you right to him, but unfortunately, you cannot have any remaining memories of the events that unfolded." He explained and made Nari remove her hand from Hoseok's chest and placed her palm against her own. "Now sleep and complete your father's wishes."

______________

A/N:

Hey guys👉👈 😅 it's been a long time, hasn't it ?

I hope you're enjoying the story so far.
At this point I'm writing what's on my mind with the thought that I'll edit the whole story in the future ✌

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

435 10 10
jimin's a half-vampire. for as long as he can remember, he's been promised to full vampire y, a powerful, rich, influential ceo. jimin supposed to ma...
17.9K 940 23
Jimin a snobby rich hybrid who gets whatever he wants for the price of sex. Yoongi a poor vampire who struggles to survive with very little money. Wh...
1.3K 78 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
196K 11.1K 24
In which Jimin is a vampire and he thinks Yoongi is one too... but he is very mistaken.