Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Surpise?
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
Disappointed
No!
Let go
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
He what!?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Past
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Have some fun
Smoke
Of course
Help
Hush!
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Bet
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Goodbye
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
You'll be in my heart
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

Tea?

2.1K 111 51
By kay343

Yeonjun was confused.

He didn't know why Taehyung got in trouble.

Why did he fight Jimin?

Taehyung said don't worried about it. But he couldn't help but worried about it. There's something big about this situation and he wants to know what.

When Tae got home that night, he and mom had a long talk in her room without him there.

It's so unfair for him not to know. He wanted to know the whole situation. But he knew Taehyung wasn't going to tell him.

He's currently outside with his new friend group. Soobin noticed Yeonjun kept spacing out.

" Yeonjun?"

" Huh?"

" Are you ok?"

" Y-Yea, I just have a lot on my mind."

" Wanna talk about it," Kai asked.

" It's just like Taehyung isn't telling me something."

" What do you mean," Taehyun was concerned.

" Like he got in a fight with his long-time best friend and he told me he did something really bad but I want to know."

" Maybe he doesn't want you to stress out," Kai suggested.

" But, it seems like it's more than that. He told me before that he did everything with him and to see him punch him like that. He must have done something really bad."

" Well don't worry about it, if he told you don't worry then don't worry about it," Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun sighed, " I guess."

" Come on Yeonjun, don't worry about it. Besides your brother said he'll handle it," Soobin patted his shoulder.

Yeonjun nodded his head and smiled at him.

" Guys, I heard they have a new player on their basketball team," Kai said.

" What," Yeonjun looked at him shock.

" Yea, his dad convinced the coach to put him on the team as an extra player."

" W-What's his name," Yeonjun asked.

" I think Gimin?"

" Not Gimin you idiot! They said Jimin," Beomgyu corrected.

" You would know," Taehyun rolled his eyes.

" I'm sorry that I get the tea and you guys don't!"

Yeonjun's eye widens, " I-I'll be back."

Yeonjun got up and ran into his house. The four of them were confused.

Yeonjun ran upstairs and opened his room door. He gasped when he saw Taehyung on top of Jungkook.

Making out with him.

" Tae!"

They both jumped and Taehyung rolled off the bed into the floor.

" What the fuck," Taehyung groaned.

" Why didn't you tell me that Jimin was on the basketball team?!"

" Well dear little brother, I didn't want to bother you while you were hanging out with your friends," Taehyung got up from the floor and sat down on the bed.

" Tae! The guy hates me! And you fought him like two days ago. He's going to crush me!"

" Yeonjun look, me, Jungkook and Yoongi are also on the team. So you have nothing to worry about."

" You idiot, you're suspended remember?"

"But I can still go, and don't call me an idiot blueberry."

" I'll stop calling you an idiot when you stop acting like it, grandma!"

" Who are you calling grandma!? You uncultured swine!"

" You're getting old just your basketball skills!"

" Son of a bi-"

" Guys!"

Yeonjun and Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

" Look, Yeonjun don't worry. We'll make sure nothing happens to you and Tae I-I think you should tell him what Jimin did."

Yeonjun looked at Tae, "What did he do?"

" Thanks a lot babe," Taehyung thanked him with sarcasm.

" You're welcome."

" Tae."

Taehyung sighed and blurted out.     "hepaidyouroldfriendstojumpyou."

" What?"

" He paid your old friends to jump you."

" A-Are you serious?! And he's on the basketball team?! W-why isn't he expelled or anything?!"

" Look Yeonjun, we're trying to get them red-handed. So they all can get in trouble," Jungkook explained calmly.

" This is ridiculous! I told them the truth! Why won't they believe me," Yeonjun shouted.

" I know Yeonjun it's frustrating. We get it, that's why we need evidence," Taehyung patted his back.

Yeonjun sighed and nodded his head.

" I guess, I need to get back to my friends. Thanks though," Yeonjun ran out of the room.

" That went well."

" Ok, we need to get this evidence now! I'm tired of him being scared all the damn time because brats won't leave him alone!"

" TaeTae, please calm down."

" Like what is wrong with these people!? Like fuck!"

" I'm sorry," Jungkook rubbed his back in circles.

" Why can't life be easy!?"

Jungkook flinched but he continued, "W-We're going to figure this out."

Taehyung holds his hand and sighed, " I'm sorry for yelling, it's just I hate that Jimin gets away with this. Does he not know he's hurting people? Like he's caused my brother to be paranoid. My mom is afraid that something will happen to us. He just...god! He hurts my boyfriend! My friends! God! He hurts everyone!"

It hurts Jungkook seeing his boyfriend like this. He couldn't do anything about it. He wanted to make this all go away. But all he could do was be there for him.

Jungkook kissed his cheek, " I'm so sorry TaeTae."

Jungkook laid his head on Tae's shoulder.

Tae kisses his head and mumbled," I'm going to get them. They will regret hurting the people I love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeonjun returned to school and it was terrifying. He felt like he could die at any moment. He didn't want to go back.

Especially not after his brothers and their friends threw him a party. He got so many things and they were all for him.

He might have cried but that's not the point!

They care about him and they threw him a party for him. Taehyung even got his new friends involved. Soobin and the rest job was to distract him while the hyungs decorate his house.

Namjoon broke a few plates here and there but they still manage to finish. Taehyung and Jungkook got him a lot of clothes, stuff animals, and some cookies. Well, Jungkook ate a few but it's the thought that counts.

Jin got him some kimchi and some alpaca stuff animals. Namjoon got him an art book since he's been into art recently. J-hope got him this cool star theme lava lamp and Yoongi gave him this cute fox charm bracelet. That was one of his favorite gifts.

Huening Kai gave him some dolphin stuff animals while Taehyun got him a Chick Fil gift card. Beomgyu even got him a gift. It was a snack basket and an apology from their first encounter.

Of course, he forgave him.

Then Soobin.

Soobin gave him a fox theme phone case and this big fox stuffed animal. He also gave him some more Mint Chocolate ice cream.

He didn't stop there.

Soobin gave him a moonstone bracelet that had his initials on it. Yeonjun loves it. Like he really loves it. So much that he literally jumped on Soobin.

That was the best day of his life. He was happy that his friends and family put in so much effort.

But his happiness was ruined when he had to go back to school.

Not only that, but he also had to watch his brother being all lovey-dovey to his boyfriend on the ride to the school.

Now he's at the entrance just thinking about how his life sucked at this moment.

When he entered the cafeteria, he was tackled by Huening Kai, Taehyun, and Beomgyu with hugs.

" Oh my god you're here," Kai exclaimed.

" Finally! We can spill the tea about these bitches in this wack ass school," Beomgyu said.

" And we can talk about how the homework suck and we can copy homework answers," Taehyun added.

Yeonjun laughed and they got off oh him.

" Come on! We're streaming Ikon newest song and Soobin was too much of a wuss to talk to you," Yeonjun blushed at that last part while Kai pulled Yeonjun over to their table.

Taehyung saw this and he smiled. He's happy that Yeonjun found some good friends. He was holding Jungkook's hands and they walked to their friends.

" I see that he has left the nest," Jin said.

" Our baby has grown up," J-hope faked cried.

" Dang, I already miss the little dude," Yoongi sighed.

" Yoongi, he's not dead," Namjoon said.

" I know."

" Anyways, we all agreed we're Yeonjun's bodyguards right," Taehyung asked.

" Right!"

" Cool, and if anyone of those losers messes with him..."

" We beat the living shit of them!"

" No Yoongi hyung, we ask them to leave them alone," Jungkook told him.

" Then we beat the shit of them," Taehyung and Yoongi high fived.

Jungkook hit his arm," Tae?!"

" What? It's true."

They laughed until the doors opened and everyone eyes widen.

Jimin was with troublesome four. And he told them to follow him to an empty table.

Jimin was apart of them now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 88 12
THE STARS THAT FALL FOR YOU Republish © besixdouze (prodtaejun) 2021 EXCERPT: Beomgyu deems it adorable-Taehyun's fascination with the jewels twinkli...
11.3K 122 11
Hiccup and the others get kicked off of Berk, and they have made a flock with many dragons from rtte. Now, they are leaving the edge and exploring th...
4.8K 258 20
[Book 1] of NEW JEANS SONGS x BTS FANFIC SERIES Min Yoongi in his last year of high school has never stood out. He's always unintentionally become a...
2K 148 9
"girls fall in love too easily!" - In which Jeon Jungkook owns a lemonade stand and Min Yoongi was his frequent visitor.