The battle between families

By sparks123123

Mei and yuzu are living happily together but an accident happened leaving them both scared This story has vio... More

Welcome
help...
Rescue...
The rescue part 2
Hello again...
Plan's....
Do u want me to continue
Wedding plans...
Wedding plans 2
Wedding day

Scared...

1.3K 30 1
By sparks123123

Yuzu

I was in a were house with chains everywhere. The men tied me up to the chains. "I am going to give u to your family for money then I am going to kill u and your lover" max said. I was scared I was worried about mei.

Mei

I just witnessed my lover being dragged in to a van with a knife in her back. I ran to the police station hoping they could track down the van.

Yuzu

My back hurt in pain. I was sitting in a puddle of blood when I one of the men came out and put a computer in front of me. He pressed play and what I saw was my worst nightmare

Mei

I was at the police station when a cop told me they found the can and the location of where yuzu is. I cried tears of joy. I was praying hoping she was ok.

Author note
Sorry about the short chapter I was in a rush.
I hope u like the story
Plz comment and like my story and give it a vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 10.4K 29
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
318K 5.7K 101
These will just be random one shots or small skits I make up in my head. I do not own citrus or any of the characters, I will mention if I made/own...
4.2K 143 36
An expansion of the one-shot I posted over the holidays Risen From The Ashes. When Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow attack the capital in the final wa...
62.8K 1.1K 31
(COMPLETED😂😊) I'm not good at description's but i'll try and also my first nayeon x reader?? you and nayeon we're best of friends like Childhood fr...