What the!!!!!!

By Sarangaeyo15

What happens when an American high school hottie falls in love with an Indian girl but she is a little resist... More

Some tiny details
Breakfast and ride to school
Parents
First Day
I met her
I think you have learned your lesson
I did not see that coming
Amanda is 16
Why me?????
Let's make covalent bond
The Engagement
My Birthday
The Game and Aftermath
Telling them to maintain distance
Let's focus on Christmas shopping for now
An Eventful Christmas indeed
Ah what a start!!!!
Thanks for being there
It's Valentine's week
It wasn't easy, nevertheless
The Wedding and other shenanigans
Oh God! That's why?
What have I done!!
What the F
Jealousy is in the air
Sport's event is incomplete without a drama
Finally

Introduction

3.3K 130 11
By Sarangaeyo15

                      Trisha's POV

"Trisha! Trisha! Wake up or you are gonna be late for your first day at high school", my mom shouted from downstairs.

"I am up mom. I am up", I replied.

So, that was my mom waking me up for my first day at the high school where, to be honest, I didn't wanna go. Reason? Simple, it's the same school my sister studied, oh not studied, had been studying since the first grade and she and I didn't usually see eye to eye.

Oh! Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Silly me.

Hi! I am Trisha Sharma Cooper.
Weird right? It is but interesting too.

Well as you have guessed by my name I am an Indian and as for Cooper I am adopted.

It's a long story and I don't have time to tell it right now. Maybe some other day.
So, here is a short version.

My biological parents died when I was 11. They were really good friends with the Coopers, how? Well we used to be neighbors until we, my parents and I, moved back to India when I was 2. Well had to move back to India.

So when my parents died, the Coopers adopted me. Mom aka Mrs Cooper said she always wanted to have two daughters. I am turning 16 this year so it has been 3 and a half years since I was adopted and moved back to America.

I have a sister name Amanda. Amanda doesn't hate me but surely disliked me strongly at the beginning and I don't blame her but after some time things started getting better. We have a bittersweet relationship mostly sweet though.

So this is my life. A little tragic, a little dramatic with full of twists and turns.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 699 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
29.3K 1.4K 47
𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞...
4K 370 40
Sometimes you get things to happen your way and you're happy, sometimes you don't and you're hurt. What hurts even more is to experience what you had...
29.8K 2.2K 36
From Being Childhood Friends 👧🧑 To.... Meeting Again As Strangers To.... Becoming Colleagues To ... Becoming Lovers ♥️♥️ To..... Read out this...