A Chance To Be With You ✓

By NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

20

4.4K 186 44
By NeverEndingStory4You

(The whole chapter is Taehyung's POV)
---------------------------------------------------

Flashback

I held my dad's hand, while we walked into the forest.
"Are we there yet?" I asked, curious of where we were going.
"Yes, my son. We're almost there." He answered, walking a bit faster. "Why didn't mom come with us?"

"Mom is a bit sick. She didn't feel like coming with us."
I looked at my dad, seeing his side profile. I knew it was a lie, I wasn't dumb. She wasn't sick at all, but I wondered why my dad would lie.

"We're here."

I was pulled out of my thoughts, and I looked around. Nothing to see except for trees, and more trees. It was autumn, colored leaves were scattered on the soil ground.

"Oh, I forgot something important! Stay here, okay?" My dad released my hand, looking into my eyes.

His silver eyes showed distress, he was for sure uncomfortable but my innocent self answered,
"Of course, dad. Come back quickly, okay?"

He nodded, a fake smile dancing on his lips that shouldn't be convincing at all, but for me it was.

He turned around and walked away, his figure fading in the distance. He changed into his wolf form for sure, but I wondered what was so important, that yet, was forgotten.

I shrugged to myself and slid down onto the ground, my back against a tree.

I oftenly looked into my direction my dad went into, checking if I'd see him.

A few minutes passed, but he wasn't back yet. A cold breeze made me shiver a bit, since I wasn't wearing warm clothes.

Those few innocent minutes turned into hours, and hours turned into two days.

I sat against that tree for two days, waiting for my dad to come back.

I was holding onto my knees, shivering visibly. I rubbed my small hands against each other, trying to warm up a bit.

It was at this moment I knew, my dad wasn't coming back.

Did something happen?

No, what could've gone wrong? He's a Lycanthrope, just like all of the other wolves from my pack, including myself.

I wasn't defenseless at all, I was rather more powerful against a normal Alpha eventhough I was just eleven years old.

I heard my stomach grumble and my throat was dry. I was hungry and thirsty, still patiently waiting in hope my dad or even my mom, would come back.

My dad, the Alpha of the pack and my mom, the Luna of the pack.

One more day went by and I felt myself weaken. I stood up, looking into my dad's direction one more time and I went the other way.

He abandoned me.

If he didn't, someone from the pack would come and get me. Anyone.

But no one ever came.

I was shaking, but bravely walked further and further into the dark, having no idea where I was going.

After a while, I was sure I passed a border of another pack. I walked for a few more minutes, when I heard a threathining growl coming from behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw a white coated wolf, bare teeth nearing me.

I had no idea what to do, so I sunk to the ground. That's when tears began falling.

It was all too much to comprehend.

The wolf stopped growling immediately, and before I knew it a woman bended down to my level.

"Y-you're a Lycan.." She whispered. I nodded.
"How old are you?" I wiped my eyes and said, "E-eleven.."

She gasped and looked around, "Where are your parents?"

I looked at her with glossy eyes, tears about to spill again.
"I-I think they a-abandoned m-me..T-they left me alone. My dad said he would be back, but he never c-came."

She widened her eyes and hugged me, patting my back. When I sniffed her scent, I knew she was the Luna of their pack.

"W-why would they leave me?" I whispered, eager to know the answer.

She sighed and looked me in my eyes.
"Because of the war that's going on. You know about that, right?" She asked to make sure.

I nodded.

She bit her lip before continuing, "Every 'standard' werewolf began to become scared of the Lycan's. Since your kind is the very first and most powerful werewolf to exist, they became scared that you guys would turn your back on them and attack them, murder them. So they started a war.." She began.

"They already killed a few Lycan's, planning on killing all of them to be safe. So I think.. Your pack left in a hurry, trying to escape the war. I think that's the reason they l-left you.." She explained, making me silent for a few moments.

I knew there was a war going on, but I never knew the reason.

"B-but then why aren't you signaling for your warriors to come and k-kill me..?" My lip trembled.

"Because our pack, isn't fighting with all the other packs. We're neutral, we would never kill your pack because we're scared, we don't see a reason to do it. And.."

She smiled.

"I would love to introduce you to my pack. I'd love to get pups of my own, but unfortunately, I can't due to a disease I conquered. I can't give birth to my own pups, but I'd love to adopt."

I nodded, not sure what to say. She's so nice.

"D-do you mean..?" I hesitantly began with hopeful eyes. She smiled wider, nodding. "If you like our pack, if you like me, I would love to adopt you. I know it's very soon and you don't even know me yet, but--" I hugged her in joy, so happy that I wouldn't be all alone.

"Yes, yes, please!"

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" She stood up and held my hand, leading me towards her pack.

When we arrived, wolves began surrounding us, not believing what the Luna was doing.

"My Alpha, I met someone.." She glanced at me, when we stood in front of the Alpha. I hid behind her, shyly.

Not a typical thing to do for my kind, but I was so young and I was afraid for what was about to happen.

"What's your name?" The Alpha asked, when the Luna pushed me in front of him. I glanced back at her and she smiled.
"Don't worry, he won't bite."

I bowed, not knowing what else to do. "I-I'm Taehyung.."

"Well, well well, look at that. A young man with such good manners." I looked back up to see the Alpha smiling down at me.

The Luna walked towards the Alpha to whisper something in his ear, probably telling him what I told her.

The Alpha looked back at me and smiled.

"Welcome to our pack, son."

A big smile crept up my lips and I hugged the Alpha and Luna, jumping around in joy.

I won't be alone.

"Oh! You must be so hungry! Come with me, I'll make you something to eat!" The Luna grabbed my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

Two days later, I got familiar with almost everyone. No one seemed to mind that there was a Lycan that joined the pack, but the Luna was concerned, I could tell. Not because she was scared, but she was worried that someone would come and kill me.

"Hi there, my name is Hoseok, and I'm a witch! Nice to meet you!" A unfamiliar guy said, bending down to my level with excitement.

I glanced at the Alpha and Luna from behind him, who looked at me with adoration.

I shook his extended hand and smiled. "I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet you too!"

His smile grew wider and he grabbed something out of his pocket, handing it to me.

"I think I got something that could help you.."

I eyed the small bottle with a weird substance, not sure what it is.

"Here you go.." Hoseok poured a very small amount of the substance into the cap, handing it to me very carefully.

"Drink up, it will help you."
I trusted the kind Alpha and Luna, so I decided to trust Hoseok, too.

I gulped the liquid down and noticed how my scent changed.
I looked into the mirror Hoseok held up and saw my eyecolor change to brown, the silver color fading.

Since that day, I was no longer the Lycan Taehyung. I was the most powerful and wealthiest Alpha 'V.'

My true identity, hidden.

After my new parents explained to me what was happening, I hugged them.

"Thank you so much. Thank you so much, Hoseok!" I hugged him too.

He smiled, "Don't worry. It's my pleasure."

Days, weeks, months and years passed, and I grew up. I was no longer eleven years old, but sixteen.

I was the 'heir' of the pack. The Alpha's and Luna's son.

In honor of me, they changed their pack's name to 'The Lycan Blood Pack.' No other pack suspected anything, so I was safe. Even if they did, they wouldn't find anything since the potion Hoseok gave me.

And that's when I met a boy.

An omega boy.

He was the cutest thing ever, my bestest friend and I quickly realized I fell in love with him.
His name was Soohyun. He was so kind and funny, all I wanted to do was protect him and cherish his presence. 

When I confessed, I was so happy to hear that he liked me the same way. He wasn't even the person I was destined to be with, my mate, but I wanted him to be. In my mind, he was.

Our first kiss was one of the most happiest moments in my life. The Luna was so happy for me. But when I told my dad, the Alpha, things changed.

"Son, a powerful werewolf like you shouldn't be with a weak omega like him. I don't want you to be with him. You need to wait for your mate."

That's when I became enraged. I wouldn't believe him, never. I loved Soohyun, I didn't want to listen to him.

I began shouting at him and I ran out of the packhouse, going to Soohyun to pull him in an angry but loving kiss, trying to forget my dad's words.

When the Alpha found out I didn't take his 'advice,' he did something unforgivable.

Even the Luna, my mother, grew a hatred towards him.

He killed Soohyun, in front of my eyes.

In front of everyone.

I couldn't do anything. The potion made me an Alpha, my powers were lessened.

I could never fight the Alpha, my dad.

I despised him, and the Luna and I became even closer. She understood me, I could always come to her.

That's when the Eclipse Pack and our pack got in war, due to something our Alpha did. I never knew what.

When the war was over, the Alpha got killed. They were stronger.

Eventhough I hated him, it was a big change for everyone.

When I was going back to the pack house, my world stopped.

The Luna laid there, dead.

I cried for days, not believing what happened behind our backs. How could this happen?! Who did this?!

That's when I finally found out who could've done it. The Blue Moon Pack's Alpha. I was sure, when I found out that my dad killed their Luna before he died.

I became the Alpha. An inexperienced, way to young, Alpha.

But I learned to deal with everything, I handled it like it was nothing. It was in my blood.

I trained everyone, we were so strong. I wanted to kill something. I needed to show how far we've came, so I gathered up a few of the most strongest warriors and headed towards our first victim.

The Shadow Pack.

We killed every single wolf, murdering their whole pack.

It felt good. I took out all of my anger, all of my sadness, murdering people.

When I killed their Alpha, I felt satisfied.

We were ready to kill the next pack.

So we did.
----

I looked at the sky, which turned a grey color. Raindrops began falling onto the window I was looking out of. A loud, heavy thunder was heard and I sighed, walking towards the small couch.

The most recent pack we fought was the whole Blue Moon Pack, killing most of them. And before we did that, I met my mate.

My omega mate.

Why? Why must he be an omega? Couldn't he be an Alpha, so I would have very, very strong heir?

I can never kiss him. I can never love him, like I loved Soohyun. I don't even want to love him, like I loved Soohyun.

It hurts too much.

And now, even the mate bond has effect on the potion from Hoseok.

Eventhough I should be safe with my mate, knowing he wouldn't kill me or what so ever -he wouldn't even be able to- I don't want to blow my cover.

Who knows, maybe the other packs do want me dead.

Since I don't want my heavy Lycan scent hanging around in the air like a welcoming sign for all the other packs, I can't even be my normal self in my own pack, who knows I'm a Lycan.

Everyone except for my mate, except for the Jimin guy.

I don't trust the Jimin guy. If he would find out, he could tell other packs.

I don't even trust my mate. If he would find out, why would he stop himself from telling Jimin?

Why is my life this complicated?

I wish I could be who I truly am.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oof, this is the longest chapter I've made so far!

I hope you like it! ❤️

-Any thoughts? :)

I purple you ARMY! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 16.5K 47
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] The Hunting Season has begun again. It's an event that goes back hundreds of years, made up by wolf law. Everyone who decide...
484K 23.2K 53
•Werewolf AU Taehyung is the son of one of the most powerful Alphas in Korea. Unfortunately that is why his life has been a living hell all these ye...
657K 29.4K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
311K 10.6K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...