For You

Por smileyarreaga

When Madeline Bennett, a 16 year old singer meets Ruel, a 17 year old Australian singer, her mind is thrown a... Más

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55

chapter 9

76 0 0
Por smileyarreaga

After a long night of traveling, my team and I arrived to our new hotel in Sydney around 4:30 in the morning. I was asleep most of the ride so I wasn't that tired when arrived to the new city. I have another show tonight, so I better get even more rest. With my emotions still racing, I take off my shoes and go to sleep.

I wake up to the unpleasant noise of Jenny's meditating app on her phone. Every morning before a show she does this meditation routine which is super random, considering I'm the one performing. I jump out of bed and without saying a word to her I take a nice, warm shower.

In the shower I try not to let my feelings get the best of me. Leaving Ruel was so hard and I just cannot seem to wrap my head around it. I mean I've known the guy for two days so do I really like him? Jenny's advice seeps through my head as the warm water washes the conditioner off my hair. Before I know it, the water runs cold and I quickly jump out of the shower. I blow dry my hair and decide to once again straighten it. I put on a cropped tee and a pair of sweats and head out into the room. We don't have much time before we have to leave for the venue to do soundcheck, so I put on my air force ones and quickly eat a muffin that Jenny must have bought.

Riding in the car to soundcheck I decide to face chat with Ruel. I haven't texted him since I left last night and I know he wanted me to update him. I dial his number and wait for the ringing to stop.

"Hey!" I say when he answers the chat.

In a calm but serious tone he answers, "Mads, why didn't you call or text me when you got to your hotel last night?"

What the heck? I know I should have texted him but it was early in the morning and I just assumed he was probably sleeping. "Uh sorry I didn't realize it was a big deal. I got in around 4:30 and I just assumed you were sleeping."

"I couldn't sleep last night." He states.

I feel really bad for not texting Ruel now. He was probably up all night wondering if I made it safely to Sydney. Actually, now that I think of it, he probably wasn't. It would've been nice if he was.

"So...what are your plans for the day?" I ask hoping to change the subject.

Looking at my phone, I can see that he's sitting up in his bed shirtless. He could probably see me staring at him through the phone and quickly pulls a shirt over his head. "Nothing much. I have to pack because I'm leaving for tour tonight but other than that, it's another boring day." Out of the corner of my eyes I see Jenny smile at his words and wonder what the hell is going on in her mind.

As we approach the venue I tell Ruel that I have to go and that I'll call him before I go on. My heart smiles as the van approaches the long line of people waiting outside to see me perform in a couple of hours. Memories of when I was younger waiting in line to see my favorite artist perform fill my brain and I think it's so funny to see how much the roles have reversed. I get out of the car and security helps me get through the crowd of people calling my name. I love my supporters so much and I don't know what I would do without them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

121K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
953K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...