๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ โ†’ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—จ...

By sbezuidenhout2468

โ๐ง๐จ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
0. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—‚. ๐— ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
๐—‚๐—. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—. ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐—๐—‚. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐—๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—‚๐—‘. ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€
๐—‘. ๐—”๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐—‘๐—‚. ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜†
๐—‘๐—‚๐—. ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐—‘๐—. ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐—‘๐—๐—‚. ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—‘๐—๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐—‘๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‘. ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐—‘๐—‘. ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—น๐˜†

๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚. ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€

13.9K 447 110
By sbezuidenhout2468

━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌

━━━━━━━━━━

Alissa had decided she would leave her books, her journals and pictures in boxes. At that moment she didn't have the heart to go through it. Her dad had been the one who packed up Allison's stuff even though it was just as hard for him. The man wanted to take her stuff to France with him but Alissa was against it. She wanted Allison's stuff with her not knowing how hard it would actually be to open them.

Allison's memories were in those boxes, their memories and everything they've ever shared. Alissa had just pushed them to the side, telling herself that she would only open them the day she was ready. She still was not ready to face the fact that her sister was gone.

Alissa threw the blanket over the boxes, walking back to her bed where her laptpp was open with Lydia's face on it. She had been talking to Lydia for the past fifteen minutes when her eyes fell on the box with Allison's name on it. She had zoned out from Lydia's conversation but she was sure the redhead didn't even realise she wasn't listening.

The girl sat down just as Lydia went further to explain the plan they had came up with. Scott and Stiles had this brilliant idea to drive down to Mexico in search of Derek. They had found a lead that could lead them to where Derek was. She didn't know how trustworthy it actually was but they were determined to leave.

“I hope you guys don't get caught,” Alissa spoke up for the first time. Lydia sighed loudly, “Oh no sweetheart. We're not only going to get caught, we're going to die because this whole plan is going to fail,” Lydia informed her as she ate her late lunch.

“You never know. Maybe this plan might actually work. I mean, those two always come out at the top no matter what,” Alissa reminded the strawberry blonde. Alissa had known about the supernatural world a lot longer than Lydia and Allison, so she had known of everything Stiles and Scott had been up to the last semester of Sophomore year. It was quite easy to guess what they were up to with how obvious they made everything.

Lydia chuckled before silence surrounded the girls. “How have you been holding up? You okay?” Lydia questioned. Alissa smiled, wanting to laugh. They've been talking for almost twenty minutes and the girl was only asking her now how she was.

Alissa shrugged, leaning back on her bed. “I am okay. I am taking it day by day. And well, my uncle Charlie is helping,” Allisa said. The man had been able to keep her distracted. Her dad didn't like talking as much so they usually sat in silence watching movies but her uncle loved commenting on everything. It actually helped pull her from her thoughts.

“I am glad,” Lydia said on the other end. “But tell me, how was your first day at a new school?”

Alissa looked out the window. “It was okay, I guess. I think I made some friends,” Alissa said. She ate lunch with Bella's friends while Bella had ate with Edward. She had planned to join the Cullen table with Bella but Eric had dragged her off to their table and she was actually grateful for it. At least she didn't have to make conversation, she just had to listen to them.

Jessica was a bit nicer at lunch when she realised that Alissa had absolutely no interest in Mike whatsoever.

“I do miss Beacon Hills,” Alissa said with a small smile. “Beacon Hills misses you too.”

Alissa hummed, closing her eyes for a minute. If she had stayed in Beacon Hills, how different would it be? Would she be getting pity looks from the teachers and students? While everyone had moved on, would she be able to walk those halls with memories of Allison?

When her mom had died, they had moved to France for four months. Her and Allison had spend most of their time out, partying trying to move on but it was difficult. Every night they were out she was expecting her phone to ring and her mom to tell her to come home but the ring never came and she was hit with reality every time that her mom wasn't there.

Now, here Alissa was again. Away from the town where both her mom and sister had died. She wondered if this was just a repeat of what was to happen. Was she going to expect Allison to pop up and surprise her telling her this was all some sick joke? She actually wanted it to be. She wanted Allison to walk in here and tell her everything had been a nightmare and that she was alive and okay.

“Alissa?”

The girl opened her eyes. Unfortunately, it wasn't. This was her reality.

“Uh, sorry. What did you say?” Alissa asked, sitting up. “Oh, I asked about your cousin's boyfriend. You had mentioned him to me earlier.”

“Oh yeah. Edward, I don't know there's something about him. Maybe Stiles has been rubbing off on me, but I don't trust him,” Alissa said to the girl. “You're really sounding like Stiles now.”

“No, listen like. I don't know what it is about him. His auburn coloured eyes or his very pale skin. . ."

“Wait, you pale, or me pale?” Lydia asked confused. Alissa chuckled at the question. “Neither. He is pale, like really pale, pale. I first thought, you know it was maybe make-up but man that is too pale.”

Lydia bursted out laughing. She had been trying not to laughing but she couldn't keep it in. “You do realize that you just said pale like three times, right? In one sentence.”

Alissa smiled, “You see that is how pale he is.”

“Maybe he is a vampire,” Lydia said, hissing on the other end. Alissa rolled her eyes, “That's impossible vampires don't exist.”

“We thought the same about werewolves.” She did make a valid point. “Yes but I've known about the supernatural world a lot longer than you guys have and I haven't seen any vampires and the bestiary didn't have anything about vampires in it, so in conclusion he isn't one,” Alissa stated her point and Lydia hummed.

“And besides he didn't burn in the sunlight and he surely wasn't wearing a daylight ring to protect himself,” Alissa listed the facts she got from vampire movies. She wasn't sure about the daylight ring thing but she would have to keep an eye out for a ring that he might be wearing.

“Yeah and I do think vampires have blood in the veins so being that pale is just impossible,” Alissa lied back down on her bed with a sigh, turning the laptop. Lydia looked towards Alissa's window with a frown.

“Night time already?”

Alissa looked out the window. Her bedroom faced the woods so she had a creepy view. “Yep. It looks creepy,” Alissa said, jumping up to close the blinds. She didn't want creatures to enter her room while she's sleeping.

“Hey, at least there you don't have to worry about supernatural creatures lurking around,” Lydia muttered and Alissa laughed, nodding. Lydia's mom called her and that was an indicator that she had to go.

“Looks like I have to go. I'll text you tomorrow, okay?”

Alissa nodded and she ended the call, losing her laptop after. The girl was then pulled back into the reality that was Forks. Now she was left with her thoughts again.

Alissa's gaze fell on the black bag under the dressing table. She stood up and grabbed the bag from the ground before pushing it under her bed. She didn't want to see that bag for at least a while.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The next few days was a bit weird for Alissa. Bella didn't talk as much as she usually did. When they were at home she was cooped up in her room and when they were in school during lunchtime, she kept looking at the table she had sat with the Cullens a few days prior.

Alissa didn't know why Edward wasn't at school anymore but it seemed as though it was hard for Bella. While Alissa spend most of her days in her room, she would always go down stairs to spend the rest of the afternoon with her uncle when he returns from work. They'd watch baseball even though Alissa didn't know one thing about baseball.

She made up excuses for Bella but she had started to run out of them, so she decided to go check up on her one afternoon. Alissa knocked on Bella's door and when there was no answer, she turned the doorknob before pushing it open.

Alissa stood outside the room, looking in to Bella who was seated on her bed. She looked to be deep in thought. “Bella,” Alissa called out and the girl's head turned to the door. Bella's eyes were almost hollow as though there was nothing behind her eyes. Almost no emotions.

“Can I come in?” Alissa questioned. Bella nodded, pushing the covers to the side. The room was dark, the curtains still not drawn even though it was already in the middle of the day. “You doing okay?”

“Uh, yeah,” Bella said, moving to the edge of the bed. Alissa took the chair from the desk and pushed it to the bed. “Could you tell me what's wrong? I know we're not as close as I want us to be but you can talk to me.”

Bella didn't make a move to say anything. She looked as though she was near tears. “Hey, Bella, is it Edward? Did you two break up?” Alissa asked and that seemed to pull the girl out of whatever she was thinking of.

“No, he, uh, we didn't break up.”

“Did he do something to you?” Alissa asked with a frown. Bella shook her head, “No, no he didn't.”

“Then what is it, Bella?”

The girl sighed loudly before biting her lip. “You wouldn't believe me even if I told you,” Bella said running her hand through her hair.

“Try me.”

Bella chuckled shaking her head. She really wanted to tell Alissa everything but she knew she couldn't. She wasn't about to put Alissa in danger just because she needed someone to talk to. Having such a huge secret that could get someone killed weighed a lot on her shoulders.

“Bella. . .” the girl pleaded. Alissa wanted to help her but she didn't know how to unless she told her what was wrong.

“I can't tell you. . .” Bella bit the end of her thumb. “Why not?”

“Just because.” Alissa closed her eyes. She didn't want to force Bella to say anything. It must be something big if it was that hard to tell her.

“Bella—”

Bella jumped up from the bed, surprising Alissa. “Alissa, we are not friends or even close so why don't you just mind your own business,” Bella snapped at the girl and she almost immediately regretted it when she saw Alissa's eyes. She only cared about her wellbeing and here she went an blew up on her.

Bella started pacing. “I'm so sorry.”

Bella was right, if it was the other way around Alissa wouldn't have wanted Bella to know either. There are secrets that are meant to stay just that. “No, you're right I am sorry, it's none of my business.”

Alissa gave the girl a smile and that only seem to make Bella feel horrible for blowing up on Alissa. The Argent girl turned to exit the room when Bella blurted out, “Edward’s a vampire!”

Alissa stopped in her tracks, blinking slowly trying to process the words before turning around and staring straight back at the girl. “Uh, what?”

“Edward, he, uh, he's a vampire,” Bella said softly this time. Alissa hummed, her eyes still wide as they settled on the dreamcatcher on Bella's bed. “You mean creatures that feed on human blood?”

“Uh, yeah. . .”

Alissa closed her eyes, sighing loudly. And here she thought she left the supernatural world back in Beacon Hills. Alissa blamed Lydia for jinxing it. “You don't seem fazed at all.”

“Well, you see it's been a very long year for me already,” Alissa told her cousin. Bella frowned and opened her mouth to ask something but Alissa interrupted her, “If he's a vampire why doesn't he burn in the sun?”

“He doesn't burn. . .”

“So, he has a daylight ring then?” Alissa asked. It would make sense if that's the case. She didn't know a lot about vampires except for the movies she had watched.

Bella shook her head, a bit confused. “He doesn't have a daylight ring. . .I don't even know what that is.”

“A daylight ring prevents a vampire from burning in the sun,” Alissa explained and Bella hummed, nodding.

“Oh, he doesn't burn in the sun. On the contrary, the sunlight makes his skin sparkle, it's really beautiful,” Bella added looking down at her feet. Alissa tilted her head, her eyes settling back on the dreamcatcher, “Sparkling vampires, great. I'll just add that to the supernatural list then.”

“What?”

Alissa waved it off. “Nothing.”

“Alissa, you can't tell anyone about this. And when I say anyone I mean no one. Absolutely no one, Edward can't know that you know,” Bella begged her cousin. “Come on, who am I going to tell. I have no friends here.”

Bella sighed, a bit relieved now. Alissa smiled at the girl before telling her that she was going to her room. Alissa turned around and walked out.

She could not wait to spill all of this to Lydia.

𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾.

𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌/𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 3 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 4 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋. 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍.

𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒, 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍!

— 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯 ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 2.3K 24
.ใ€€ . โ€ข โ˜† . ยฐ TWILIGHT.โ€ข ยฐ:. *โ‚Š ยฐ . โ˜† โYour feelings and mine are all lonely And dawn comes, you're there lying with me And you reach out to touch ...
13.8K 337 25
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
222K 5.9K 23
โ˜พ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ: โ„ฌ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐“ƒ - ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ 2 โ˜ฝ (๐Ž๐‚ ๐ฑ ๐๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง) (๐Ž๐‚ ๐ฑ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐š๐ ๐š:...
53K 1.6K 16
"๐ˆ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ." ๐‰๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ...