Boboiboy - So that we can be...

Per rinnRinn947

That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is... Més

Prologue
the only four
let's end this
A new start?
nightmare
pudding
ignorance
ego
notice me, senpai
your power
your power,my power,our power,powerless
he is fine
principle
replacement
fortune teller
contagious nightmare
Adudu
big ruckus
lies
This is not a Lie
that green thing
Lord Taufan, please take a break.
Tapops
not a cadet
fatigue
books
Mr.Whale
Solar
manner
second tier
who is winning?
disappeared
dark
the planet is dark, like your soul
get out
Worried sick
red paint
talk to Solar
Vargoba
your apology
Happy birthday
you hide it from me
that mission
my plan
the battle
it's your name
heroes
you are cruel
farewell?
too Attached
hypothetical questions
you are cruel indeed
this brother and that brother
hehehehe
the room is clean
the only older brother
belittle us
arrived there
those memories
why did you do this?
Memory about you
chance?
i'm also confused with this chap.
big crystal
kick us
sleep peacefully
Don't go, Taufan.
You are back
you are really here
what did i miss?
with or without
you are baby
'Father'
bad old habit
waiting again
departure
fresh air
comfortable
unimportant
Rintis
rev :
it's you, Revan
welcome home, our 'Taufan'
Butterfly
surprise (epilogue + extra)

Syrup + Red paint = blood

1.8K 118 89
Per rinnRinn947

Taufan grinned, "well, i'm well know for being weird."

"Anyway Solar, i never hated you nor i dislikes you.", Taufan said to Solar.

Solar's golden eyes got wider, he averted Taufan's gaze.

He always thought that Taufan dislikes him.

Taufan is kind to everyone, but he treated him coldly that day.

He always feels that it doesn't matter, he didn't need the other people's kindness after all. He only rely on himself and his power.

He only rely on his knowledge.

But sometimes it feels like Taufan always know more than what it seems.

"Is that so? then why..", Solar asked Taufan.

Taufan chuckled, "you are smart, and confident, not to mention, you are so powerful."

"....."

"But you know, sometimes overconfidence can drag us down.", Taufan said as he stare at the ceiling above them.

Solar furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you trying to say?", he said with an annoyed tone.

Taufan chuckled, "i just want to tell you that being cocky when facing an enemy is not a wise choice." , but his glare is cold.

You are powerful, brother.

You are one of the most powerful elementals.

But sometimes you are too cocky, and it will only endanger you guys.

"Are you trying to scold me?", Solar sneered at him.

And then he played with his own fingers, "sometimes i wonder, Taufan.."

His golden eyes is locked with Taufan's deep blue eyes, he smirked at Taufan, "aren't you the one who being cocky right now?"

Taufan answered his question with his unreadable smile, "well i wonder?"

"But really, it'd be better if you try to change your habit, youngest brother.",Taufan said as he stand up.

"Now then, i think i will excuse myself. Let's get along after this, Solar.", Taufan grinned at him as walked away.

Solar furrowed his eyebrows, today too, Taufan acted like he know something he didn't know.

You told me that i'm cocky.

But you are the one who always acted the way you want, and causing trouble for everyone.

Like yesterday, you disappeared and come back just like that.

You don't even know how worried they are.

"Such an ignorant.", he commented as he picked up his book.

But he still looks pale, i wonder how can he be this weak?
.
.
.
.
.

"You..", The Reverse's voice sounds grumpy.

"You purposedly annoy him, don't you?", He asked Taufan.

Taufan grinned, he answered with a playful tone, "eh~ what do you mean?"

"..geez.", The Reverse can only sighed.

"So you never planned to do anything about your condition..", he said, his voice sounds sad and disappointed.

"Then why...why did you promise your robot an empty promise?", he asked Taufan, his cold voice is changed into a worried voice.

Taufan smiled, "i always thought that i'm so cruel to him."

"Don't you think, i should at least, not making him feel worried?", Taufan asked the Reverse with a helpless tone.

You will only hurt him more. The Reverse thought.

But he already understand when he saw Taufan's hollow smile.

So you did know.

You know that it'd hurt him.

"One day, when you achieved your goal, go apologize to him.", the Reverse said to Taufan.

Taufan chuckled, he smiled weakly. "I will."

But, after i achieve my goal, i'm afraid that i won't have enough time to apologize.

°•°•°•°

"Solar!", Ochobot called the name of the youngest boy.

"What is it, Ochobot?", he asked the yellow sphere with an indifferent voice.

"Have you talked with Taufan?", Ochobot asked him, his voice is filled with hope.

Solar furrowed his eyebrows, with a grumpy voice he answered, "..i have."

Ochobot's eyes lighten after he heard this, "so, you have found the solution right?", he asked Solar with a delighted voice.

Am i that cocky?, Solar asked himself.

Somehow he feels annoyed. Even Ochobot want me to change my cockiness..

Solar grumpily answered, "yes,yes, we have."

Ochobot's voice sounds so relieved after he heard Solar's answer, "ah, thanks god.."

"Please do your best, Solar.", Ochobot said as he cheered for the Youngest elemental.

It feels weird to Solar that someone tried to cheer him to change his habit.

"Uhh...thanks."he answered awkwardly as he open the door of his room.

"I'm gonna do some research, don't bother me okay.", he said to Ochobot as he closed the door.

Ochobot's mood is getting better, "okay!" He said with a cheerful tone.

°•°•°•°

Taufan lean his body on the wide glass window, he took a glance of the beautiful space objects that floating around, some of them is shining brightly.

"Taufan.", a voice is calling out his name.

This indifferent and lazy voice, it's Ice.

"Oh, you are back?", Taufan asked them with a smile.

Gempa,Ice and Hali nodded. "Yes, we already finished today's mission, and also we bought some ingredients for today's meal."

Taufan grinned cheerfully, "really? What is today's menu then?"

Gempa, "everyone except you will do barbeque party tonight"

Taufan frowned, "why am i not included?"

Gempa, "well you are welcome to join, but only a nice soft porridge for you."

Taufan, "why are you so cruel?", he whined.

Gempa, "well ask yourself, who coughed blood due to his fatigue yesterday?", he asked Taufan with his scary smile.

Hali, "it's not blood Gempa, it's a syrup.", He said as he glare Annoyedly at Taufan.

Taufan got dumbfounded, but Ice suddenly pat Taufan's shoulder.

"What do you mean? It's a red paint. Right,Taufan?", he asked Taufan with a lazy voice.

"Okay, stop with the sarcasm, i'm sorry, please spare me.", Taufan said dejectedly.

Ice suddenly give Taufan something, it's a big fluffy thing.

"What is this?"

//Author's note//

Author : so, Air from bring him back book, and Ice from this book, i have a question.

Both of them : *stare*

Author : what is the cause of your headache and restlessness?

Ice : Taufan.

Air : Angin.

Author : oh, why is that?

Ice : he always hides everything.

Air : ikr

Ice : what did Angin do in your universe?

Air : he traded his existence to bring Cahaya back

Ice : what?

Air : he is dumb, i want to punch him. Anyway what did he do in your universe?

Ice : he hides a lot of things, he once sneak out to do the mission alone and arrived at home with injuries.

Air : ....you sure it's only that?

Ice : he said he has an extreme fatigue, he coughed blood.

Air : .........i don't think it's as simple as that.

Ice : *silent*

Air : good luck for you, thanks god, Angin is already changed in my universe, he learned to be more honest now.

Ice : he is alive?

Air : yes.

Ice : wow that's amazing.

Air : i know..

(Once again Rinn didn't know what she is writing please forgive my dumbness)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

924 79 6
The only thing that kept me alive until now is, my brothers' sacrifices. A virus that attacks the mind and self worth, Reruntu Planet, the planet tha...
6.5K 326 19
I noticed how boboiboy duri have only a little amount of Angst so I decided to create this story, story about an element name duri/thorn who wishes t...
11.8K 656 9
When the Unknown God attacked, the Trio Original, Halilintar, Taufan, and Gempa, got sent (or in other words isekai'd) to a place called Teyvat. Now...
16.9K 784 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...