Some Other World

By cheeseburgersstuff

FANFIC~ STEVE ROGERS X READER After the battle of Sokovia. Tony created a machine that sent (y/n) into an alt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 14

916 23 0
By cheeseburgersstuff

The next day, y/n went for breakfast, everyone was left except for the arrogant princess.          

Seeing her was surprising, considering Tony and Pepper already had left. She sat beside Nat, her head in her hands. y/n chuckled seeing her.

“Someone had fun last night,” she said, making everyone laugh. After some moment she looked at Steve. 

“Can I go outside after this, I mean it’s been a month now,” she asked. “I could bring a guard if you don’t trust me,” she added.

“I’ll go with her.” Catherine interrupted looking at her. “You are a guard? I thought you were a princess.” y/n said smirking at her. Catherine got pissed and about to say something.

“That’s enough,'' Steve said, looking sternly looking at both of them. y/n bit her lips trying to suppress a smile looking at her face.

Steve sighed and looked at y/n, he knew she was teasing Catherine. “You can go, I’ll send guards with you, because of your safety. Not because I don’t trust you,” he said smiling. 

Then he looked at Catherine “if you also want to go, you can.” “but do not fight again,” he said standing up. Y/n looked at him, smirking “yes, your highness.” 

Steve nodded at her with a smile and left. y/n looked at Catherine, she was already looking at her with weird expressions. 

y/n gave her a smile and continued to eat, ignoring her glare.

~

“I’m going there, and don’t come after me.” y/n said to the guard. She wanted to go where she came from. 

She wanted to see, maybe she could find that time machine somewhere. But she couldn’t, it anywhere. 

“Tony, when would complete the damn thing” she murmured. Suddenly she heard a rustle of leaves, she went further to see who was there and suddenly something hit hard on her head making everything go black.

~

Pain, that was the first thing she felt waking up. At first, she didn’t understand what happened to her but then she remembered someone hit her.

 “Fuck!! “ she cursed, groaning in pain. Someone kidnap her but why would someone kidnap her? Maybe they thought her to be that stupid princess.

Someone else whimpered making her head turn to see in them. There she was hands and mouth tied. That confused her, who kidnapped both of them.

“Aha! Look the princess just woke up.” y/n looked up and saw him. Of course, it was Brock, he was still a villain. She rolled her eyes at him. 

“She is the princess, shithead.” he kneeled on her level. 

“You are not less than a princess, beautiful.” he chuckled, caressing her cheek. She cringed, feeling his hand on her. 

“Why did you bring us here?” she yelled at him. If her hands weren’t tied she would have punched her. 

“Hmm… you know, when two beautiful girls would go missing, everyone worries.” “ and I love to make people worry. I just love it,” he whispered. 

She sighed “why would you bring me here, I’m not a princess or anything.no one worries about me, let me go,” she said.

 “Tsk tsk… darling, you don’t know how much people care about you. King Steve, have you seen him being all protective about this mystery girl. And about her, her brother would definitely be worried on the first day with her wife.” he chuckled. 

Before y/n could say anything he cut her off. “Okay enough, now you are screaming too just like her.” he tied her mouth too, just like her other-self. 

And that evening went like that, all tied up. She just wanted to walk outside for a few hours but ended up there, tied up in ropes. 

Suddenly she started to whine loudly, making the guards annoyed. “Don’t scream” he scolded. But she didn’t stop. They untied her mouth to speak. “I’m thirsty, give me some water.” he nodded to another one. 

“At least let us talk to each other,” she said with pleading eyes but the guard didn’t show anything. The other man brought water and she drank slowly, wanting to breathe without having a dirty cloth on her mouth. 

After finishing her, the guard went towards Catherine and asked her for water. She shook her head. He untied her mouth and left. 

“Thank you kind sir.” y/n yelled after him, smiling. “At least he was kind enough. I couldn’t even breathe in those,” she said to Catherine. 

They both were silent when Catherine said, “do not worry, they will come to save us.” “No, I’m not worried and before them, we’ll get out of here,” she whispered. 

Catherine got shocked, y/n smirked knowing her expressions. “Just wait, I’ll let us get outta here.” 

She was trying her to free her hands when she felt a sharp pointed rock against her, on the rocky wall. She rubbed it against it and felt it loosen up. She smiled at Catherine with shiny eyes.

After freeing herself she slowly went towards Catherine and untied her. “Stay still” she warned her. Then she moved back to her position and started to whine loudly again.

 “Oh god!! My head, it’s pounding so hard. You fucking bastards hit me so damn hard.” she was yelling when again that guard came, now with more serious expressions. “why are you screaming again, that’s why we tie your mouth.” 

She felt bad doing this to him but he kidnapped her, she suddenly hit her and punched him in the face. Before he could bring his sword out she went for it and took it out. 

“Haha, now don’t move or…” she thought, what to say next. “Or what, you do not know how to use it,” he said. “Ohhh, are you sure about that?” she said and turned him and pointed the sword against his neck. This happened so fast, not that the guard and Catherine thought she would do that.  At that moment she thanked Nat for all those training with swords, she thought to be useless.

“Hmm, you are not being cocky anymore?” she made him unconscious and laid him on the floor. Then she mentioned Catherine to stay behind her. They both went outside and saw three more guards standing there. She got excited, to fight after so long. 

 She mentioned her to stay away and moved towards those heavy men, twice her size. Catherine told her to stop, but y/n knew what she was doing. She tore her dress in slits, knowing she could not fight, wearing that dress. Catherine looked at her legs with wide eyes, y/n winked at her and went towards those men.

She watched her fighting those men. y/n was fighting two guards when suddenly another came from behind and tried to hit her. Catherine gathered some courage and picked up the stick she saw on the floor. She sauntered towards them and hit him on the head. y/n turned around to see her beaming at her with victory in her eyes. y/n chuckled and moved forward. 

They managed to get outside without getting caught. They both were running, to get far from that place. 

After running a while they stop to catch their breath. “W..where did you learn that from?” Catherine said panting. She just shrugged in reply and then suddenly heard someone’s footsteps. y/n knew who he was and turned towards him, “what a timing you have my friend” Steve saw both of them with surprised expressions. “Are you both alright? How are you outside,” he asked. 

“Well, you were taking the time and I thought we should just get out of there, you know. It’s not good to stay at someone’s place so long.” y/n said with a tight smile. Steve looked at her, the confusion on his face making her smile. 

“I’ll tell you but first we need to get out of here,” she said but Steve interrupted. “I’m not going, without knowing who did that,” he said and started to go, where they came from. 

y/n sighed, seeing Steve Rogers in King Stephe, “oh hero! Stop going there, I know who he was.” he looked at her to explain more. 

“It was brock, he kidnapped us for you and Tony.” and Tony just slipped out before she just realized. “I..i meant King Anthony.” Steve was too shocked to acknowledge her mistake. 

“Before you ask more, just let us get out of here before they come.”

Steve noticed her dress and legs, clearing his throat he nodded and they went towards the palace…..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 131 16
|| mostly angst || wordcount: 500-1.500 per OneShot || reader x marvel characters || requests open || no use of y/n || ... you got hurt in the airpor...
57.9K 1.1K 76
Reader inserts that I have written. Tony Stark x Reader Bucky Barnes x Reader Steve Rogers x Reader Stucky x Reader Avengers x Reader
1.1K 47 10
First, this is a fanfic for Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Steve Rogers/Captain America. Second, this will kind of go through the MCU timeline but...
248K 7.4K 143
Y/N Rogers got the healthier genes compared to her twin brother, Steve. But they both got an equal amount of stupidness and stubbornness. Due to this...