Seoul Tendencies │BTS soulmat...

By MyName_sYeontan

You didn't really care about soulmates, You think they were pointless. That was until seven marks appeared a... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
A glimpse of the future
A small note.
What if....
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
run bts scenarios
a normal day
twenty one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four

prologue

47.5K 806 122
By MyName_sYeontan

soulmates.

a concept of having someone fit perfectly in your life.

kind of like the last puzzle piece or that fighting energy after a breakdown.

looking around the world, searching every corner and swimming every sea, a lot of people spend their lives traveling and looking for their missing piece.

...

What a load of sh-

Themes: Poly!bts, little space. Pure fluff, rarely smut and angst. A feel good story.  

first story, sorry for grammar mistakes. lowercase intended.

I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 62.5K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
111K 5.2K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
130K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
810K 33.4K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...