Coin-Operated Boy (Narry)

Por thatkidbex

❤Cover Made By slaymestoran❤ Niall Horan is finally at Uni but just like before, he's unlucky in love. He's g... Más

Coin-Operated Boy (Narry)
Day One
Professional Griefer
I'll Show You the Light
You and I
Getting Closer
Things Are Lookin' Up Darling
The Fourth Drink Instinct
Practice Makes Perfect
Harder To Breathe
Speed of Love
I Won't Give Up
Ready to Fall
Where Is Your Boy Tonight
The Only Hope For Me Is You
I Will Wait
Give Me Love
Results.
Beautiful Love
Epilogue

Don't Rain On My Parade

13.3K 625 115
Por thatkidbex

-Niall’s Point of View-

“I don’t know why you’re taking him, Niall.” Zayn snaps at me through the phone.

“Your unjustified hatred for Harry is really starting to piss me off.”

“Oh shut up Niall!”

“If you feel that strongly about it, you don’t have to come with us.”

“Fuck no. I’m not gonna let him ruin our tradition.”

“Zayn, this is only the second time we’re doing this.” I roll my eyes even though he can’t see me.

“Whatever. See you in a few hours.” Zayn hangs up abruptly.

Right on cue, Harry walks into the dorm with two cups of Starbucks.

“Hi baby.” He beams at me.

“Hello gorgeous. I think we’re packed up.” I tell him slipping my phone in my pocket.

“You think they’ll like me?” Harry asks handing me my vanilla ice-blended.

“They’ll love you.” I assure him.

“You think they’ll know about me….not being real?” Harry asks setting his own drink on the wooden desk.

For the first time since I’ve had Harry, I see this vulnerability that I haven’t seen before. It’s something that makes me question if it’s even possible that he’s just a robot. It’s such a human thing to feel.

If I know my mum and Greg as well as I think I do, they’ll accept Harry. They’ll accept him once they see how happy I am. But to be honest, I am slightly anxious about how they’ll react. I shake it off. Harry has fooled everyone into thinking he’s just a normal lad, how would my family figure it out?

“You made believers of all my mates. They won’t be any different.” I promise.

“But what are you gonna do when someone finds out?” He looks at me with those green eyes and it looks like he’s genuinely afraid.

“Then I’ll tell them the truth.” I shrug even though the very thought makes my palms go slick.

“What’s that?”

“That I’m in love with a bloody robot.” I chuckle. “I want you to know that it doesn’t really feel that way for me. You feel real to me and that’s it.”

“You love me?”

“I-I said that? Oh, I guess I did.” I say nervously, blushing terribly.

Harry tackles me to the ground and kisses me surprisingly rough. But far be it from me to complain.

Harry begins to unbutton my tan colored chinos with such eagerness. My heart picks up speed and for a second I think about just letting him have his way with me. I’m thinking he’s only gonna blow me or something until his own shirt comes off revealing that chiseled body of his.

“What are you doing…?” I ask.

“Oh, would you like to undress me?” He asks tilting his head slightly.

“Wait Harry, I don’t want to have sex yet.”

“But you said you loved me….?”

“I do, you silly thing.” I give him a peck on the lips. “It’s just that we have about an hour until we leave and this isn’t exactly…”

“…Romantic?” Harry finishes with an understanding smile.

“Yeah.” I sigh.

“But you will do it with me, won’t you?” He asks, kissing my lips until I’m breathless.

“Yeah.” I exhale dreamily.

He could’ve asked me for sex on the moon and I would’ve agreed.

“You promise?”

“I promise my first time will be yours.”

Harry smiles his perfect dimpled smile. God, those green eyes....

"Thanks for understanding." I peck his lips.

"No, thank you." Harry nuzzles me sweetly.

We grab our bags and meet up with the lads to head for the airport. Louis agrees to take us in his car. Zayn sits in the passenger seat leaving Harry and I alone in the backseat. The tension is there but no one says a thing. Louis sighs and reaches to turn the radio on.

Harry sits against me with his hand on my inner thigh. Things like that used to make me blush tomato red but I’ve gotten a bit used to the affection. I welcome it now.

We wait an hour in the airport before we board our plane and from there the time passes very quickly.

We land safely in Dublin. My mum and Greg are already waiting for us with huge smiles on their faces.

After my mom hugs and kisses everyone she reaches Harry.

“And who’s this handsome young lad?” Mum asks.

“This is Harry. We’re kind of together.” I answer nervously.

“Kind of? Either you are or you aren’t. No need to be shy, love.” Mum laughs.

“We are.” I blush taking Harry’s hand.

After more hugs and kisses we jump into a rented van and head home. I’m buzzing with excitement. I can’t wait to show Harry all my favorite things about Ireland. I think Harry senses my energy because he can’t stop grinning as I grip his hand.

We get home and I throw my bags near the front door and run up to my old bedroom.

There isn’t anything spectacular about it but it’s home. I jump on the bed and sigh.

“Maura seems to like Harry.” Zayn says through the doorway.

“I know.” I smile.

“Be careful. There’s something weird about him.”

“Why can’t you just be happy for me?”

“Nialler, look, I am-“

“No, don’t bullshit me.” I snap.

“Fuck, you make it hard to care about you sometimes.”

“Louis seems to be doing a better job than you.”

“He’s weirded out by Harry too. He’s just not brave enough to say anything.” He says crossing his arms over his chest.

My jaw clenches and I don’t know whether to believe him or not.

“Is it weird that I’m happy? Is it weird that for once I’m not worried what people think of me?”

“You don’t need anyone to be happy.”

“I know that. But you’ve never known what it feels like….being alone.”

“You’ve never been alone. You have us.”

No! Don’t give me that crap, Zayn.”

“When he breaks your heart, I’ll be waiting.” He says before leaving.

I slam the door and automatically regret it. Now everyone’s gonna know something’s up. I lie down on my bed and place my forearm against my forehead. I regret inviting Zayn. He’s probably mad because they aren’t slutty girls around for him to snog. Yeah, that must be it.

The door creaks open and the bed dips beside me. I peak beneath my arm. It’s only my mum.

“What’s wrong, love?” She asks smoothing my hair back.

“I fancy Harry, mum. I think I’m in love with him and Zayn….”

“You fancy Zayn as well?” She asks.

My face drains.

“N-No, I wasn’t gonna say that.” I get flustered.

“Then why’re you blushing?” She asks caressing my burning face.

I can’t answer. She gives me this look that’s not exactly smug but more I-Told-You-So.

“But I don’t! He’s vain and selfish and he doesn’t even-“

“Did you ever think that he might fancy you?”

“No. Never.”

The whole idea is rubbish. Zayn likes girls. He makes that clear quite often when he snogs girls an hour after meeting them.

“Why not, darling? What’s not to like about you?”

“I could think of a thing or two or ten...”

“I won’t have you talking about yourself like that.”

“But that’s the thing. With Harry, I don’t feel like this. He loves me the way I am, even the parts I don’t like about myself.”

“Then he’s a keeper.” Mum says kissing my forehead.

“You’d better get downstairs. Louis’ performing a one-man show of Grease.”

I chuckle with her and let her take me downstairs.

There’s gonna be some dramaaa in the next chapter so I’m pretty excited :D Was there too much dialogue in this chapter?? I feel like there was :O So I might lighten up on that in the next chapter as well. Is there anything in particular you want to see in the story?? Please let me know! I want to get better! Alright well that’s it lol btw sorry if this is short, the next one will be longer!

Stay lovely, loves. xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
15.8K 292 15
just some fluff & smut one shots of narry storan. (niall horan + harry styles) || credit goes to rightful owners ||
185K 5.9K 38
Niall Horan, a single father, makes a new life in London for himself and his young daughter. Harry Styles, a famous musician, is instantly smitten w...