Written In The Stars • Yoonmi...

By MiniMjmMin

Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him w... More

0
Prologue: First Goodbye
01: Aftermath
02: Redo
03: And It Was Blue
04: Return
05: First Time
06: Why
07: Still
09: I Hate(Love) You
10: Stop
11: Choice
NOT AN UPDATE
12: Hesitation
13: Traitor
🚫 14: Mine 🚫
15: The Promise Ring
16: Fear
17: Hold On
18: Wait For Me
19: Go Back
20: Four Years
NEW STORY¡¡
🚫 21: Begin Again 🚫
22: Donor
AGUST D
AGUST D2 - Daechwita
🚫 23: Block 🚫
24: Proposal?
25: Too Early?
26: What If
27: Mochi
28: Talk
29: Jung Hoseok
ANNOUNCEMENT
30: Decision
Epilogue: The Brown Piano
BC; Hobi's Farewell
BC; Autumn Breeze
SEQUEL?
A.E; Spring Day [1k READS]

08: Warning

1.3K 55 14
By MiniMjmMin

Monday slapped him like a bitch in his face, complete with it's middle finger and hair flip.

Because the moment he stepped foot in school, the first thing he sees is a mop of blue hair surrounded by a crowd of students.

They were crowding Yoongi, and Jimin can hear distinct sounds of thirsty students; which is too thirsty for Jimin's liking.

"Oppa Min Yoongi!"

"Kyaaaah! So handsome!!"

"Marry me oppa!"

Jimin wrinkled his nose in total disgust.

'I think i'm gonna vomit,'

He's now feeling pissed without and all he wanted to do is to walk back outside and ran straight to his house but it's too late, because out of all who can see him - Wonwoo is the least person he expected.

"Hi Jimin!" As usual, his squeaky tone is too unbearable to hear. (AN: Don't hate me if you're a Carat i actually love Seventeen! In fact, Hoshi is my bias in it UwU)

Jimin ignores him and only looked at Yoongi, who doesn't seem to be fazed by the sudden surge of attention.

Wonwoo, used to being ignored by him, looks at the direction he is looking at and smiles sadly.

"Oh, Min Yoongi, the eldest owner of the school. He was on our school's website since friday."

"Really?" Jimin tries his best to sound uninterested when the truth is, he is very much interested in what the boy beside him is going to say.

"Yup,! And ever since he's the talk of the school. Right infront of you is the proof,"

Jimin looks down and continues to walk, trying to passed by the crowd which is slowly growing in number.

He've been praying to the Gods that Yoongi wouldn't see him, but of course, Fate is his enemy.

Well it is entirely his fault for not looking at where he is going, so he ended up to the one place he dreaded to be; In Yoongi's arms.

Jimin looks up and there he is, standing in the middle of the crowd with Yoongi. The older had his hands in his arms and Jimin cursed the heavens himself.

Because there position right now is exactly like the one they had last saturday night.

Jimin felt his face heat up and looks down again, ignoring the whispers of the students around him. He felt Yoongi's hand grip tightly into him, making him whimper just before the older removes it away.

The soothing feeling of warmth was gone as soon as it came, and it takes a lot of effort for Jimin not to pull Yoongi to himself and bathe in it again.

"Jimin," he heard Yoongi called so he lift his head up to look at him and regretted that he did.

Cause Yoongi is staring straight at his eyes again, and he became lost.

Lost in a black hole created by Yoongi's orbs. It was drowning him and sucking him deeper and deeper than he was before.

Like it was a piece of a puzzle waiting to be solved by Jimin, and Jimin alone.

"Don't you have anything to do!? Stop crowding!" He heard a voice and immediately pulls himself away from Yoongi's addicting gaze and regains his composure.

The crowd of students dispersed one by one and when none was left there was Jungkook, standing a few inches away with Taehyung - who looks at him (especially Yoongi) with a mortified face.

"I-I knew it! I wasn't dreaming that night!" He heard his bestfriend exclaimed as he walk towards him.

Jimin looks away while Yoongi only gave him a poker face.

"So you're really back?" Tae asked and poked Yoongi's chest, "Hmm, you're real. I guess you didn't die."

"Tae!" Jungkook screeched and pulls Tae's hand away. "O-Of course he is alive! What the hell, Tae?"

Tae rolled his eyes at the youngest and clicks his tongue through his teeth, he looks back and forth at Yoongi and Jimin, and rests his eyes on Yoongi's hair, before grinning wide.

And Jimin instantly knew he had to get out of here,

"Blue mold --"

"Oh! Look at that Tae! I need to go to class, see you!" Jimin squeeks in a high pitch voice and hurriedly ran away, not giving his bestfriend a chance to finish his sentence.

--

Jimin bites his bottom lip and taps the end of his pen on his desk again and again. It was his second period, the one before lunchtime and Jimin wished he could just bury himself in the ground.

Cause in this class, he had Taehyung as his classmate - and his bestfriend keeps on glancing his way and smirking at him every now and then.

He wanted to throw something at him, to just make him stop but he knew nothing can stop Taehyung's teasing; Jimin being an unfortunate soul to be his bestfriend's prospect for today.

He groans to himself and continued chewing his bottom lip, the agonizing wait for the bell making him anxious and nervous at the same time.

"Are you okay?" he heard his seatmate, a girl named Jisoo, asked him in a low voice.

Jimin just nods and listen to the teacher's lecture, glancing at the stupid wall clock on the wall for the nth time.

He actually sighs in relief when the bell rang, signalling the start of their lunch break and Jimin quickly gather his things and bolted to the door,

Unfortunately, Taehyung keeps an eye on him and predicted his next move.

"Oh Jiminnie? Where you going?" Tae asked innocently and pulls him by the arm, giving him a knowing smirk.

Jimin had a bad feeling, a very bad feeling.

"I-I don't feel good Tae, c-can i go to the restroom?" he feigned, and hopes that his bestfriend would let him.

"Oh? Then let me come with you, you might faint"

"NO! -- i mean, no thank you. I-I can handle myself," he tried prying his arm away from Tae's hold, but the latter's too strong.

"Jiminnie, you can't lie to me."

Jimin tensed in his feet but soon finds himself relaxing, and Tae smiles at him.

"There we go. See? It doesn't hurt to relax a bit." Tae said and drags him away.

Jimin made a mental note of getting used to Tae's dragging him because he had a feeling that it might happen occassionally.

"Bully!" he can only mutter while pouting.

"But you love me though," His bestfriend retorted with a laugh and continues to drag him away.

--

In a usual daily settings, he would sit around the cafeteria with his friends and contemplate his life, all the while thinking about a raven-haired male.

This time it's the same, the only difference is the male doesn't have raven hair anymore, instead it was blue.

A bright vibrant blue.

On a usual daily settings his mind would constantly wanders around where he is and what he is doing. But right now he knows.

Because the same blue-haired boy in his thoughts is eating exactly a few tables across of him, making it an easy task for Jimin to view him in all his glory.

He was just sitting there, ignoring the thirsty and seductive glances thrown at him.

Jimin glanced at his friends and back to Yoongi, trying to be as subtle as he could so that Taehyung wouldn't notice him and his bestfriend really didn't.

Instead it was Seokjin who did the honors.

"If Yoongi is an ice cream, he would probably melt."

Jimin choked with that remark, and looks at the eldest with a flustered face.

"I wasn't staring!" Jimin defended while shaking his head in denial.

Seokjin just giggles, "I didn't say you were."

And Jimin felt his cheeks burn.

"That isn't a bad thing, afterall it's destiny." His bestfriend said dreamily.

"Destiny?" Namjoon asked, as he fixed his glasses. He was back again with his nerdy look, as if the Namjoon in the night club didn't exist.

"Yes hyung! Destiny! Blue mold! Blue mold!" His bestfriend chanted rather loudly and Jimin is afraid Yoongi might hear him.

He looked at Yoongi and sighs in relief when the older isn't looking at them which means he didn't hear Tae's outburst.

And as he hear Jungkook, who kept his silence the whole ordeal, calming and obviously scolding his boyfriend, his view of Yoongi was suddenly blocked by a tall figure.

And Jimin tensed in his seat. Because that figure belongs to none other than Hoseok, who gives him weird feelings the first time he met the guy.

"Hi! Can i sit here?" the tall male asked, and unsurprisingly, his two friends squeels again.

"Hi Hoseokkie!" Taehyung beams and waves before gesturing to take the seat beside Jimin, the brunette waves back and sits down.

"Y-You transferred here too?" Jimin asked as Hoseok sat besides him.

"Hm? Yeah, transferred last friday with Yoongi."

"And no one even bothered to tell me?" Jimin asked again with his arms crossed.

Seokjin and Taehyung glanced at each other, before the eldest took the initiative to speak.

"Uh, you kinda shut us out yesterday that's why we never got the chance to tell you. Also, we didn't know it was them who transferred."

Jimin felt guilty at that first sentence but rolled his eyes nevertheless.

"Namjoon didn't told you?"

It was Namjoon's turn to speak, being the student body president.

"In my defense, i didn't know who transferred either,"

Jimin shrugs his shoulder and decided to let them slide, and ate his food again.

"Anyways, Hoseokkie!!" the eldest called, "We haven't got the chance to meet you more last time. You said you're from Japan? I love Japan! I loved to go there someday though,"

Hoseok chuckles and stares straight at Seokjin, "You can't go to Japan hyung."

"Eh? why not?"

"Cause if you go there, they will call you Jin-San, and it means old man"

Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok laughs. Even Jungkook, who kept his mouth shut, chokes out a laugh. Seokjin can only gape at the brunette before laughing out as well.

Jimin shooks his head but smiles wide when he see how happy his little circle is.

Not soon after, their table is filled with laughter, jokes, and teasing. Jimin finds himself relax himself and have fun with them, even hitting Hoseok arm playfully, feeling happiness surging through him for the first time in years.

But that happiness is short-lived when he sense someone burying some glares at his direction and jerks his head towards where.

It was Yoongi, the older giving him death glares.

Jimin suddenly felt nervous, so he looks down and plays with the hem of his sweatshirt when he felt a hand on top of his,

He looks up and see Hoseok, giving him a worried look.

"Are you okay?" He heard him whisper, and Jimin can only shook his head.

Jimin glance at Yoongi for a second before looking back at Hoseok, who looks grim. And through his pheripheral vision he can see Yoongi stand up from his seat and walked out of the cafeteria.

He sighs deeply and pushes his plate away before he stood up,

"Jiminnie?"

Jimin didn't spare whoever called him a glance and just muttered a 'restroom' before walking away with a goal in his mind.

For 4 years he has been seeking answers to Yoongi's sudden departure and if none of them, especially the older would give it to him, then he will go to every length just to have it. He deserves the truth and nothing but the truth, and Yoongi cannot run away from him anymore.

He would not let him go this time.
Not again.

As he strolled down the hallways, he found the object of his desire leaning against the row of lockers.

Yoongi has his forehead in his arm and his eyes was closed. He was breathing heavily, and Jimin can clearly see his chest moving up and down from the action.

Jimin took some steps towards him.

"What are you doing here?" he heard Yoongi speak without looking at his direction.

"Yoongi,"

"Go back there,"

Jimin stops infront of him and looks at him quizically, "Why?"

"Just ... go back,"

"No .." Jimin growls under his breath. "I'm not going anywhere Yoongi,"

Yoongi is now looking at him with a deadpan face and he can see him gritting his teeth, "Fine. Stay right there then."

Jimin's nostrils flared as he began to see Yoongi walking away from him again.

"You are a fucking coward Min Yoongi," he yelled. Fortunately there are no students loitering around so they wouldn't see the drama which is about to unfold.

Yoongi stops in his tracks, "What did you say?"

Yoongi looked back at him with the same unreadable expression before but his eyes somewhat has a hint of .. Hurt?

"Coward. That's what people call someone who keeps running away. And you are one of them Min Yoongi. A fucking coward, and a pussy."

Jimin, under any circumstances, will never say those things to anyone especially Yoongi. But the overwhelming feelings of hurt had pushed him to do so.

Yoongi started walking back with a deep scowl in his face and Jimin suddenly felt scared and took a step back.

Before he knows it, his back was pushed against the lockers.

Jimin winced at the roughness he swore that he can already feel a bruise forming on his back but he doesn't care about that at the moment.

All he cares is Yoongi; who has his face just a few inches away from him.

Jimin shrieks when Yoongi slams both of his hands at the side of his head, cornering him like a prey.

Jimin's heartbeat is now in a frenzy and he knows Yoongi can clearly hear it due to the close proximity between them. He looked at the older with a face red as a tomato and tried his hardest not to drown again in those captivating brown orbs of the said male.

"You .." Yoongi started, "Do you really know what that word means?"

Jimin felt too weak to defend himself, or even say something because the dominating aura of Yoongi renders him.

And it doesn't help when Yoongi is slowly leaning his face towards him.

"Park Jimin," Yoongi's deep and raspy voice literally made him submit almost instantly and his mind got clouded with visions of the older; in plenty of inappropriate settings.

Jimin's knees buckle like jelly and he subconciously rests his hands on the older's chest and tilts his head to the side.

A regretful move that Jimin later discovered when he feels Yoongi's hot breath in his neck- almost sending him to total oblivion.

"Y-Yoongi" Jimin's voice came out with a moan and the younger whole-heartedly wish for the ground to swallow him whole.

He felt Yoongi held his breath. And Jimin hopes that the older can feel exactly what he is feeling right now.

The warmth radiating from Yoongi's body was replaced with a gush of wind and Jimin whined unintentionally at the sudden loss of that closeness because even if Jimin didn't admit it, he wants more of Yoongi.

Jimin bites his lower lip and looks at Yoongi with pleading eyes.

The older can only clench his jaw and take some solid deep breathes, as if it's a way of stopping himself from doing anything a person with a rational mind wouldn't do.

"You are going to be the death of me Park Jimin," was all Yoongi said before clutching his chest and walks away.

The sudden chills in Jimin's spine intensified when those words came out of Yoongi's mouth like a spell, bounding him to Yoongi for all eternity.

And Jimin wished he had the guts to break out of it.

--- 💞

I am a sucker for sexual tension, and Yoonmin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.9K 95
Jimin a famous model for several different brands and solo artist at Big Hit Entertainment is living the best life he could or so everyone thought. M...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
518 45 33
Everyone grows as time passes by. Grows up, grows close to people, grows distant from others. With time though, people change, develop different inte...
129K 3.6K 13
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙。 ❝love is the sweetest form of suicide❞ ❝as it may be❞ -in which jeon jeongguk broke kim taehyung's heart. @-unloyalhoe 06/29/17 ...