Written In The Stars • Yoonmi...

By MiniMjmMin

Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him w... More

0
Prologue: First Goodbye
01: Aftermath
02: Redo
03: And It Was Blue
04: Return
05: First Time
07: Still
08: Warning
09: I Hate(Love) You
10: Stop
11: Choice
NOT AN UPDATE
12: Hesitation
13: Traitor
🚫 14: Mine 🚫
15: The Promise Ring
16: Fear
17: Hold On
18: Wait For Me
19: Go Back
20: Four Years
NEW STORY¡¡
🚫 21: Begin Again 🚫
22: Donor
AGUST D
AGUST D2 - Daechwita
🚫 23: Block 🚫
24: Proposal?
25: Too Early?
26: What If
27: Mochi
28: Talk
29: Jung Hoseok
ANNOUNCEMENT
30: Decision
Epilogue: The Brown Piano
BC; Hobi's Farewell
BC; Autumn Breeze
SEQUEL?
A.E; Spring Day [1k READS]

06: Why

1.4K 58 15
By MiniMjmMin

Jimin couldn't help but cry right there. In the middle of dancing people who reeks of sweat and alcohol. And even though the loud blaring music muffles his cry from the oblivious people surrounding him, it was too distinct and clear to the person holding him right now.

He feels the rough and strong hands in his arms going soft, but didn't let go. And somehow Jimin wish the person wouldn't.

He grips on the fabric of Yoongi's shirt as tightly as he could as he sob, ignoring a few glances from the people around - including Seokjin, who looks at them with mixed emotions.

He suddenly felt brave and looks up to see Yoongi staring right back at him.

The first he noticed was his hair, it was blue - and it matched his pink hair. Next was his eyes; and something suddenly clicks into his mind.

No wonder that guy yesterday was so familiar. It was Yoongi all along. How can he be so stupid not to notice?

His pale skin, alluring kitten eyes with chocolate orbs, his clothing style - It all screams Yoongi.

"Minnie,"

That word alone brings thousands of memories surging into his mind like a trigger. Memorable, happy, and painful ones but most importantly, the memory of why he's crying like this in the first place.

Suddenly, Jimin felt angry.

He pushed Yoongi away and glares at him with tears-stricken eyes. The older only looked at him with hurt and regret.

Yoongi tried reaching onto him when Jimin slaps his hand away, just like what the older did that day.

"H-How dare you,?" Jimin shouted at him.

Yoongi flinched at the harsh tone he gave and tried reaching out again, but Jimin only backs away.

"N-No --! No .." Jimin muttered between gritted teeth. "Y-You have no r-right .."

And with one last look at Yoongi, he turns his feet and runs away.

--

"Guys we have a problem!" Seokjin shouted while panting, having a calm Hoseok behind him. This earn a confused look from his three friends.

"Hyung?"/"Baby?" Jungkook and Namjoon said in unison. Seokjin calms his breathing and looks at them with a horrified look,

"H-He's back! -- and , and He's --  Jimin!" the eldest of the group exclaimed almost incoherently.

"What? Hyung are you drunk!?"

"N-No! i'm --"

"Oh my God," Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Yoongi is here and he's with Jimin!"

Taehyung, who seems like he's breaking out of his drunken self, stood up abruptly. "D-Did you say Y-Yoongi?"

"I-I think i'm going to vomit -- or faint," Seokjin said and his boyfriend quickly holds him,

"u-uh can't you faint first be --"

Namjoon didn't finished his sentence because Seokjin suddenly falls down; true to his words he really did fainted.

Taehyung ignores the two and looks at Jungkook, "Did he really said Yoongi? He's here? When!?"

Jungkook didn't know what to say because he really has no idea that his brother is here, and Jimin saw him. He wanted so bad to go to where they are but he has to take care of Taehyung first.

Because a drunk Taehyung is an irrational and warfreak Taehyung.

Jungkook looks at Hoseok, the older only shrug and Jungkook swore under his breath.

"Taehyungie, i'll take care of it let's just get you home" he suggested and holds his boyfriend's arm, the latter only shakes his head in disapproval.

"Home? What do you mean home? Didn't you hear what this sex God just said? Yoongi -- Min Yoongi is here! And i wanna talk to him!"

"Baby please, not now." Jungkook practically begged, but his begging fell into Tae's deaf ears.

"I fucking swear i --"

To Jungkook's horror, Tae suddenly slumps down into his arms. His eyes are closed.

"Wha --"

"I really hate annoying people," he heard Hoseok said at his side. His hand is in a Karate Chop stance and Jungkook instantly knew what happened.

"H-Hoseok hyung!"

"Go. I'll take care of him for you,"

Jungkook took that as an opportunity and lays Tae on the couch, before giving a thanks to Hoseok and sprint away towards where his brother and Jimin are.

--

The cold feeling of the night breeze greeted Jimin like a slap. He literally shivers, and curses himself for forgetting his coat back at the club but he doesn't care right now.

He just want to get away as farthest as he could from that place, and from Yoongi.

Fate is kinda cruel to do that.

He was ready, almost ready. Ready to let go of the pain he's been holding for the past years. Ready to start a new chapter without him clouding his mind with endless scenarios and endless possibilities.

He was ready to let go and forget Yoongi. But fate really is too fucked up to even spare him that.

"Jimin!"

He heard his name being called so he walks faster. He doesn't stop and he doesn't plan to, not when stopping means accepting him again.

"Jimin!"

He places his hands in his ears and continues to walk faster, ignoring the cold seeping through his body.

"Ji -- Minnie!"

That word cause Jimin to stop in his track. He widens his eyes and started hating and cursing himself in his mind;

He started to walk away again but a firm grip on his arm made his knees turn into jelly, and Jimin knows it's too late.

"Minnie please, let me talk." he heard Yoongi pled with the softest voice he have ever heard from him, making it hard for Jimin to stop himself from melting into his touch.

'No, I can't.'

Jimin managed to shake his arm away, and faced him with a hard glare.

"L-Let you talk? Funny, you never even spared me a word last time and now you want to talk?" Jimin barks with venom laced into every word and sees Yoongi flinch slightly.

"You .." Jimin trailed.

"A-Are you expecting me to crawl right back into your arms after those years of sufferings you put me into?"

Yoongi looks at him with regret, "M-Minnie, I--"

"Stop calling me that," Jimin cuts him off with a hard tone, still not breaking his glare.

"P-Please Jimin .. Forgive me .."

"Do you even deserved to be forgiven!?" Jimin shouted,

Yoongi shuts his mouth and looks at the fuming Jimin with hopelessness, regret, hurt, and all synonyms.

"I-I thought you will be happy" he heard the older mumbles under his breath.

Jimin looks at the defeated Yoongi and holds his breath. He wanted so much to have him under his hold. He wanted so much to pull him and forgive him but he knows he can't do that.

He needs to be strong, at least for himself.

"I was .. Glad," Jimin started off, and Yoongi looks up at him with hope in his face.

"When you aren't around,"

And Jimin instantly regretted that lie. Because right infront of him is Yoongi, with tears rolling down on his pale cheeks.

Making this image of Yoongi bore itself into Jimin's mind for all eternity.

"I-I'm sorry .. i didn't mean to --" the older said between broken sobs, and Jimin is suddenly hit by a truck loaded with regret.

This is wrong. He should have just ask for an explanation instead of lashing out and he blames his emotions and those alcohols for getting the best of him.

He never gave a chance for Yoongi to explain himself because all of his focus is in himself and the hurt he felt during the past years, not knowing if Yoongi is hurting inside just like him.

"Y-Yoongi," Jimin steps forward and reaches out but the former only backs away.

"You're right Jimin," the pale boy said after wiping his tears away. "I have no right to ask for your forgiveness,"

It was Jimin's turn to flinched from the older's cold tone. And when Yoongi finally looked at him, Jimin felt literal goosebumps in his arms.

The Yoongi infront of him is now different, Jimin can clearly feel it even from miles away. His face is stern and his eyes look dull, almost empty.

He had his lips pursed, and his voice turned octaves deeper then it normally is and it was rough, hard, cold.

He sees his hand balled up in a fist, blood veins peeking from those pale hands that only turned whiter in the pressure.

Jimin couldn't feel anything but fear.

"You are right, i don't deserve it. In fact, i don't deserve anything."

Jimin internally shivers and he doesn't know if it's from the cold or from the person standing infront of him.

He hugs himself and rubs both of his arms up and down, a habit he acquired whenever he feels anxious and nervous. A habit he acquired from Yoongi himself,

Yoongi will always rub his back in a circular motion to calm him down when he's upset or worried, and now Jimin wish it's Yoongi who is comforting him and not himself.

"I missed you Jimin, that isn't a lie." Yoongi smiles weakly at him. "But i think i have no right to do that, considering i'm the one who left."

Jimin didn't speak a word and only looked down because he's scared and have no trust in his words. He's scared that he might say something he will regret sooner, something that will definetely break him and Yoongi more.

He hear some shuffling and he slightly jump when he feels Yoongi's arms and a feeling of a leather jacket draped over him,

"Consider this as my parting gift Minnie, I'm sorry." was all Jimin heard before he realized that Yoongi is starting to walk away.

He grips on Yoongi's jacket and swallows the bitterness in his throat,

"T-That's it?'' he shouted, making Yoongi stop on his track and looks at him.

"Y-You came back a-after 4 years and i'm still not worthy of any e-explanation?" he shouted once more and started to sob.

Yoongi only continued to look at him in despair and walks away again,

Jimin held himself back from following the older and broke down as he watch Yoongi's retreating figure until he's no longer in sight.

--

Yoongi found Hoseok leaning on the fence of his house when he came back home. He narrows his eyes and clears his throat, Hoseok only smile in return.

"What are you doing here?" he barks at his friend.

"I can't be here? Rude." Hoseok remarks and puts his hands in his pockets.

Yoongi just ignores him and leans on the fence as well, breathing out a deep sigh.

Neither of them speak for a few minutes, until Hoseok did.

"He's hot, don't you think?"

"Who?" Yoongi asked without looking at his direction.

Hoseok stiffled a chuckle, "Park Jimin."

Yoongi glares at his friend and fixes his posture, "Don't you dare touch him,"

Yoongi knows what Hoseok is like in Japan. It was one of the many reasons he accidentally passed him on the alleyway getting beaten, him being 'mugged' was a complete lie.

"Oh? You shouldn't have said that. Now i'm even more intrigued," he heard his friend say with a glint in his eyes.

Yoongi get what that means and he doesn't like it. He doesn't like it one bit.

"I dare you Jung Hoseok."

The latter only laugh loudly, breaking the silence in the cold air.

"You're threatening me, but where do you stand right now hyung? Shouldn't you be with him? Who knows what might happen tomorrow."

Yoongi balled his hands into fists and stops himself from punching the shit out of Hoseok. Afterall, he owes something to him.

"Don't. Touch. Him." He said through gritted teeth, emphasizing every words.

Hoseok smirks and walks towards his motorcycle, which Yoongi failed to notice before.

"I got it Yoongi, i was just teasing you. I love it when you make that face, looks hot you know?" the younger said with a laugh and hops on his ride.

Yoongi didn't say a word but still bore glares at him,

"Right. See you on Monday, hyung. Keep safe," he heard his friend say one last time before starting the engine and drives away.

Leaving Yoongi thinking if he should believe what his friend said or not.

All he knows is when Jung Hoseok is around, it's enough to keep your gaurd up.

--- 💞

AN: I freaking love Yoongi but bad boy Hoseok is a mf concept and you can't change my mind lol

I mean, how can someone go from this

To this

The duality is f amazing and illegal i think im gonna cry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 989 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
9.7K 655 18
a childhood incident leaves park jimin mute. that is, until a loud-mouthed boy cursed at him in a supermarket one morning due to an alarm failure. ...
4.7K 321 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...