๐Ÿ’• ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...

By JIA74U

๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚... More

1 ๐Ÿฑ LAN WANGJI POV ๐Ÿฑ
2 โ›… LAN HOUSEHOLD โ›…
3๐ŸŒท JIANG HOUSEHOLD๐ŸŒท
4 ๐ŸงกFIRST MEETING๐Ÿงก
5 ๐ŸPROPOSAL๐Ÿ
6๐ŸŒต OBSESSION๐ŸŒต
7โšก GAME ON โšก
8๐Ÿ’• CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE๐Ÿ’•
9 ๐Ÿ‚HEADACHE๐Ÿ‚
10 ๐Ÿ€ACCIDENT๐Ÿ€
11 ๐ŸŒนLAN WANGJI POV๐ŸŒน
12 ๐ŸŒณHERE AND THERE:LOST๐ŸŒฒ
13 ๐ŸŒ„ REALIZATION๐ŸŒ„
14 โš“ HELPโš“
15๐Ÿ’žCONFRONTATION AND RETURN๐Ÿ’ž
16 ๐Ÿ™APOLOGY๐Ÿ™
17 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆSNEAK PEEK POV'S๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
18๐Ÿ’˜ LOVE'S IN THE AIR๐Ÿ’˜
19 ๐Ÿ“œ PRENUP REMINDED๐Ÿ“œ
20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž DOUBLE HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
22 ๐ŸŽฏCONSPIRACY ๐ŸŽฏ
23 ๐Ÿ’“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT๐Ÿ’“
24 โ™ฆWHO SENT WHOMโ™ 
25 ๐ŸฉธREVELATION๐Ÿฉธ
26โœจ DEPTHโœจ
27 ๐Ÿ”ฅWELCOME TO HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ
28 ๐ŸTWIST๐Ÿ
29 ๐Ÿ’ซ360ยฐREVERSE๐Ÿ’ซ
30 ๐ŸŽฏMISSIONS๐ŸŽฏ
31 ๐Ÿ’XUECHEN.....YANGXING๐Ÿ’
32 ๐Ÿ’” HURT ๐Ÿ’”
33 ๐Ÿ’˜MISSION CELEBRATION๐Ÿ’˜
34 ๐Ÿ‘ SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ‘
35 ๐Ÿ… JEALOUS ๐Ÿ…
36 ๐ŸปROCKING๐Ÿป
37 ๐Ÿ’—SELFISH & SELFLESS LOVE๐Ÿ’—
38 ๐Ÿ›ฃRIGHT TRACK๐Ÿ›ฃ
39 ๐Ÿ’” HURT & HEAL๐Ÿ’
40๐Ÿ˜• F ZONED ๐Ÿ˜•
41 ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ•ฏDATE NIGHT ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅ‚
42 ๐Ÿ’–SAAWAREN(BELOVED)๐Ÿ’–
43๐ŸŒ  HYPNOTIC REGRESSION๐ŸŒ 
44 ๐ŸทDESTINATION UNKNOWN๐Ÿท
45 ๐ŸŒ BACK TO WANGXIAN ๐ŸŒ 
46๐Ÿ–ค DIRTY๐Ÿ–ค
47 โ™€๏ธSEDUCTION/PROVOCATION โ™€๏ธ
48 โ™‚๏ธEROTICA โ™€๏ธ ON โ™€๏ธ ROCKS โ™‚๏ธ
49 ๐Ÿ’•HONEY MOON๐Ÿ’ž
50 โ™ฅDRAMA QUEENโ™ 
51 ๐Ÿ“FRAUD HUSBAND๐Ÿ“
52 ๐Ÿ”ฎTRAGIC MEET ๐Ÿ”ฎ
53 ๐Ÿ’‹A KISS BEFORE DEATH๐Ÿ’‹
54 ๐Ÿ‘HORNY CONFESSION๐Ÿ‘
55 ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸAZURARQA END๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
56 ๐Ÿ”ฏ SEXTUPLE ๐Ÿ”ฏ
57 ๐Ÿ’”FEELINGS๐Ÿ’”
58 โœจTRIPLETS โœจ
59 ๐Ÿ’”YES๐Ÿ’”
60 ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†OCTUPLETS๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ’“END๐Ÿ’“

21 ๐ŸšฆHIT & RUN๐Ÿšฆ

8.6K 627 144
By JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💚

It was 7 am in the morning. As usual, Wangji was on his way back from sea beach.

Everyday he drove to a remote sea beach, at 5 am, in his red porsche, listening to his favorite relaxing instrumental.

There he jogged and exercised. Then on his way back home, he stopped in front of café coffee day, which was on the opposite side of the road, bought a café americano and resumed back home.

And today was no different. He stopped in front of CCD and was crossing, when he heard Wuxian's voice. Confused he turned around, and he found Wuxian was running towards him yelling and waving his right hand desperately.

Wangji rolled his eyes and smiled. His Honey Bunny looked really cute in the morning..... but then, why the hell was he still in his pajamas!! His Suibian was lying on the footpath and him running like maniac!!! Must be one of his new antic activities.

Wangji thought. He stood smiling, while Wuxian ran like a mad man towards him, and pushed him with all the strength of every cell in his body. So hard, that Wangji fell and rolled on to the sidewalk/pavement, on the other side of the road on his hands and knees.

He turned back angrily at Wuxian but before he could understand anything, a four wheeler hit Wuxian hard and he flew up, rolled down the roof of the car and fell with a thud on the road.

Wangji went numb, unable to move, say or even blink. He stared intently, at Wuxian, wide eyed, as tears rolled down his cheeks. Blood was everywhere, on Wuxian's face, on his clothes, on the road where Wuxian was lying down, everywhere.

Wangji started trembling in shock. There were few people on road in the morning hours. They formed a crowd. Wuxian was shivering, unable to move. After a minute, Wangji dashed towards him and held him up, on his knees. Wuxian held on to his collar with much struggle. Tears and blood streamed down his face.

"I.... I..... I....don't.......wanna die.... Please. I..... I.....want to.....live..... I don't.... Wa.... Di........"

Wuxian's hand fell down, he closed his eyes and exhaled and his world turned dark.

"LAN YINGGGGGG......"

Wangji screamed at the top of his lungs. Some people came forward.

"Sir, there's a Fortis Hospital near by only. Just 5 minutes away. We already called, help is on the way. And we informed police too..... "

A CCD worker said, holding Wangji's shoulder to calm him down. They knew him, he was their regular customer. But Wangji was frightened and he was sobbing like he never did in his life.

"A Ying, just hold on. We will reach the hospital in no time. Just hold on there ok!!! I won't let anything happen to you. Ok!!!! Hold on."

Seconds later ambulance arrived. And took both Wuxian and Wangji to hospital. Once they reached the hospital, Wangji ran inside holding Wuxian's stretcher.

"HELP ME, HELP ME, SOMEBODY HELP ME PLZZZZ"

Wangji screamed running inside the hospital. Everyone was shocked. It was early morning. Hospital was almost empty, except few stuffs and emergency doctors. All rushed, shocked at the sight of a man rushing in with another man covered in blood on a stretcher.

Two male nurses immediately took Wuxian and rushed him to the emergency. Wangji collapsed too.

Wangji was shocked, anxious and highly tensed. He was shifted in another stretcher. He struggled and extended his hands, calling Wuxian's name and wanting to follow him, when a nurse jab him with a diazepam injection, and his world turned dark, with a gradual exhale.

"A Ying....."

Was all that echoed in his mind, before he completely lost himself to darkness.

💙🧡💙

"Xichen, it's already 8. Where's Wangji? He has never been late for breakfast. He is always back by 7 from beach.......Call him.....I am not feeling good vives. Kinda worrying me. Call him and ask him his whereabouts...."

Yao said feeling restless. Ning looked up.

"Actually, gege, I saw Ying ge rushing out in his night suit too, at about 6:30 am. He wasn't even wearing shoes. And he hasn't returned yet too...."

"The two love birds must be busy with some kinda morning date or something. Don't worry, they will be back soon. Why call & disturb them!!! Till then let's readied the breakfast table. Uncle will be having breakfast, sharp at 8:30am and you know he gets annoyed if delayed, Yao. Plus, I too need to go to office. My setup is new, and I need to go early. By then, those two will definitely return. "

Xichen said smiling and went back to reading newspaper. Suddenly, Qiren rushed out.

"Xichen, Ning, Yao, come fast. We need to go to Fortis Hospital now. The one near the beach, where Wangji goes for exercise. "

"Hospital!!! Why? Uncle, What happened? "

"Now's not the time to explain, Yao. Even I don't know the details. All that I know is, Wangji and Ying are admitted there, gravely injured. Now hurry. "

They rushed to the hospital. Xue Yang was already present there.

"Yang, what happened? "

Qiren asked.

"Even, I am not still aware of the whole incident. It was near 7 at morning, and very few people were present. But, according to police, it was a hit and run case. They think, some drunk driver hit Lan Ying."

"YING? LAN YING!!! You said hit Lan Ying? What was Lan Ying doing there? And, where's Wangji?"

Qiren, who was unaware about Wuxian going out in the morning, asked.

"Well, police said after the accident Wangji behaved very weirdly, may be due to shock and anxiety. But he collapsed after reaching hospital. When nurses tried to help him, they couldn't control him. He kept struggling to get to Ying all the while calling his name. They had to sedate him. He is in the adjacent room, still senseless. "

"And Lan Ying? "

XICHEN asked. YANG sighed heavily.

"His condition is quite serious. Very serious. He is in emergency. Doctors still didn't give any official statement on him. "

Just then a call came to Xue Yang. He went away to attend it and came back immediately.

"Police just sent the video recording of the cctv of CCD to me. Would you like to check it first or meet Wangji and Wuxian first. "

"Show us the video. "

Xichen said. Xue Yang switched on his mini lappy(laptop). He signed into his ID, and played the sent video clip.

06:56 hours :- Wangji's red Porsche could be seen, arriving and halting on the other side of the road.

06:57 hours :- Wangji got down, and was crossing the road. No vehicle was around anywhere.

06:58 hours:- He reached the middle of the road and turned back. Smiled, and then frowned.

07:00 hours:- Wuxian came rushing, out of nowhere and pushed him hard, and seconds later, a four wheeler hit Wuxian hard, flinging him high on the air and went off.

07:01 hours:- Wangji was seen on the pavement, where he fell, when Wuxian pushed him, shocked and numb, while Wuxian fell on the road, bloodied after getting hit. Blood was all around.

07:03 hours:- Wangji rushed to Wuxian held him on his arms, crying and then, was seen, screaming.

07:05 hours:- Ambulance arrived. Wangji and Wuxian were rushed to hospital.

"That's it."

Xue Yang said. He was surprised at how his cool and calm CEO reacted in the video. Xichen exhaled deeply and went to Wangji's room. Qiren stayed there, discussing the whole thing with Yang. Ning was about to follow Xichen, but Yao stopped.

"Give them some time, alone. Let's go and see A Xian in the mean time."

Xichen turned the knob of Wangji's room, with shaking hands. And went inside. Wangji looked almost peacefully sleeping. Tears rolled down Xichen's eyes. His brother was a strong one, had always been a strong person. In Xichen's entire life, he had seldom seen Wangji crying. Once, when he fell down his bicycle, while Xichen was teaching him to balance on it. And, last time, when their mom died. Apart from that, he never cried.

Not when their dad died. Wangji was disturbed! Yes. Sad! Yes, but didn't cry.
Not when they were thrown out of their own mansion in the middle of a stormy night, not when the pro racers bullied him initially, made him fetch their drinks, clean their dirty table, mocked him for being poor and not owning even a personal motorbike. Nope, he didn't ever cry. He never cried.

Wangji just kept struggling with a stoic face and cold attitude. He failed, many times while setting up LAN empire, sometimes pushed hard by others towards failure. Betrayed, let down, bullied, harmed.......He halted, calmed himself and stood up, ready to fight back, struggle again but never cried.

And today!!!! That same strong, calm, composed and reserved Lan Wangji, acted like a mad man. Cried his eyes out. For Wuxian. Why? Did his brother fell so deep for that kid!!! Did Wuxian really made so much impact & space in Wangji's heart, that it only beat for him now ? Should Xichen be happy or scared that his brother loved someone so much!!!

Xichen stroked his silky smoot hairs. Wangji slowly opened his eyes.

"Xiong Zhang!!!"

"Wangji!!!"

"I want to go to him, gege, plzz, I want to be with him....but I can't move. I feel numb. "

Tears of desperation, pleadings and pain fell down Wangji's cheeks. Xichen wiped his tears.

"Wangji, do you remember that time, you fell of the bicycle and wanted to go home but could not stand due to injury!!!.......I took you home that day on my back, and your gege will take you to him today."

Xichen exhaled, picked up Wangji on his arms, in bridal style, like a small baby and took him towards the ER.

When he fetched him outside the room, Yao, Ning, Xue Yang and Qiren were coming to meet Wangji. They were surprised to see Xichen carrying him, likewise. Wangji held on to Xichen's shirt and calmly let him carry him. He looked like a kid. The great, powerful, Lan Wangji looked like a needy kid. Yao smiled and nodded to Xichen.

"Darling, go and bring a wheelchair from reception for Wangji to sit on, Yang, make sure Wangji and Lan Ying are kept together in the same room. And, Ning first take me to where A Ying has been shifted from ER, and then call doctor. Tell him I wanna speak with him. "

Everyone nodded and went off. Wuxian had been shifted to ICCU, and kept on ventilation. Xichen took Wangji inside, near Ying's bed. Lan Ying was breathing with the help of the machine. Tears welled down Wangji's cheek. Just then Yao arrived with the wheelchair. Xichen sat Wangji on it. Wangji touched Ying's face.

"Lan Ying, hold on there. Don't let go, ok!! Cause, if you let go, who would eat my head 24*7? Annoy me with tantrums, tease me, mock me about my signature dialogue. Get drunk and make me take care of!!! Lan Ying, you can't leave me after occupying my heart like this. You are not allowed to leave me. You signed contract with me, that you have to stay as long as I want. You cannot leave me till I get sick of you. Understood!!!"

Wangji sniffed.

"You cannot go back from your words now because now you gotta stay forever, cause am never going to get sick of you. Are you hearing me? You can't just keep saving me and then leave me to die. They say, save a life and you are responsible for it. And, you toh saved mine trice. Now, you are responsible for me forever. Understood.....!!!! Please wake up, please. "

"Wangji, the doctors and police need to talk to you. Let him rest. We will come back, after the enquiry. Come...."

"Hmnn."

Xichen took him to the doctor's office.

💜🤎💜🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 413 24
๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ . ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...
224K 7.2K 33
"๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’† . ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‚๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’† . ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
389K 21.6K 39
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข...
25K 1K 23
If you really are curious just read! ๐˜๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ โ˜œ๏ธŽ Very much finished โ˜ป๏ธŽ โœ”๏ธŽ "๐ˆ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ...