Reincarnated Into An Otome Ga...

By StarWaver

How I die? Blame Truck-kun for that. I got reincarnated by the god of the world I'm going to, which happened... More

Bio and Characters
Prologue - Truck-kun took another victim again...
Part 1 - Ceremony and Mary being a cute... lover...
Part 2 - Classes and Sweetness
Part 4 - Fight with the Crown Prince
Part 5 - Really? I have to be the wingman?
Part 6 - Joining Guild
Part 7 - The Ball and An Unexpected Event
Part 8 - Acting
Page 9 - Raiding or Crashing a wedding?
Part 10 - Battle with the Demon Lord
Page 11 - End
New stuff?

Part 3 - Challenged by the Crown Prince?! Reverse Kabe-don?!

7.2K 186 64
By StarWaver

- Karma POV -

Aster: So Mr. Karma Lowell, would you like to join the student council?

...Sh*t.

Karma: Umm... May I know the reason why first?

I asked nervously and sweating in the presence of all 5 capture targets.

Aster: Eh? You should know by now, don't you?

Karma: Huh? What do you mea- Ooohhh...

My Fire Magic...

Aster: Since you're the only one who has a fire element, we decided if you would've like to join us? But if you refused, at least we all could still be friends.

Karma: Ahaha....haha...

I don't want to anger ANY of the capture targets or they'll rip me apart... Oh wait, I have more power than them, but still...

Karma: Can I...think about it?

Aster: Of course. We can even escort, defend and protect your friend, Mary, if you agree to join.

Karma: ...

This is not I was expecting... But this could be a good chance for Mary to go one of the routes. Still, Should I? Aster's smiling at me, waiting for my response. I felt a little shiver from his smile.

Julius: Aster, may I ask something?

Aster: Of course, you're the crown prince.

Huh? Wonder what's the crown prince gonn-

Julius: I would like to fight him.

Karma: Eh?

I blinked a few times while our crown prince is smiling. Oh right... No one can match him, so he's looking for a rival that can match him in power and strength. But me??

Aster: Hmm... I don't know if-

Julius: If he wins, he's qualified to join us.

Karma: If I lose?

Julius: Of course, you're not qualified and we all can pretend nothing happened.

Karma: Hmm...

Lloyd: Ghrr... I'm huuuungry~!!!

Thanks for the interruption, Candy Prince...

Aster: Of course, we'll get you some snacks, Prince Zweetsong.

Julius: So... Sir Lowell, what would it be?

Karma: I uhhh...

I look at Aster and Ace gave me the looks that tells me...

"He won't change his mind"

...There's no escaping this one, isn't it?

Karma: *sigh* Alright...

Julius: Then, We'll battle tomorrow.

Karma: T-Tomorrow?!

Julius: Oh and...

Karma: Hm?

Julius: Is Mary your fiance?

Karma: ... What? No.

After that, I gone to my classroom and looking for Mary. She wasn't there. Oh no, don't tell me... I use ⟨Scan: Area⟩ to see where she's at. Phew, she's nearby the door.

Karma: Mary, there you are! I was looking-

The next thing she did...was not I did not expected. AT ALL!!!

She did the Kabe-don... But in reverse?!

WHAT THE F*CK!!?? I look at her face but she's not facing me, it's like she has that shadow over her face like a... H*ntai protagonist... Oh God...

Mary: Did the crown prince...really challenged you?

Karma: W-Wow, I see rumor spread fast... Hahaha...

WE ENDED THAT TALK LIKE A FEW MINUTES AGO!!! HOW DID IT- AAAHHHH!!!!

Mary: So it is true...

Her face comes closer like we're about to k-k-k-k-k...kiss!?

Karma: Y-Yeah...

She hugged me? She hugged me tightly, crying.

Karma: M-Mary?

Mary: I-I don't want you...to get hurt... *sobbing*

You're asking me to do a No Damage Run? Sure... No WAIT WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY THAT!?!?! I need to calm her down somehow, so I started comforting her.

Karma: There there...

She calmed down. Ehehe... She's so childish...

Mary: Promise me...

Karma: Hm?

Mary: Promise me that you'll get back safely.

She's straight up seriously asking me...

Karma: I promise.

Mary: ...Pinky Swear?

She hold up her Pinky finger. Goddamnit...

Karma: Yes... Pinky Swear...

We connect our pinkies, promising each other. She then hold my hand which made me questioned.

Karma: Mary?

Mary: Can you...make that "Curry" later?

Oh right, when we're kids, I did make Curry for her and she seem to like it. I did teach the recipe to the chefs at Duke Roxas's house but she said it wasn't taste the same. But since I can do anything like crafting... cooking... cleaning... baking... And with magic and all the skills granted from the god of this world... I can make some money just in case we get stripped away our noble rank.

Karma: Sure...

"Is Mary your fiance?"

Tch, asking me that? it's not like I like her anything...

To be continued...
-----------------------------
Guys, can you do a Karma's Tsundere Counts? Like Krillin's Owned Count in Dragon Ball Z Abridged? Well, you can do that if you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 7.2K 20
"Last year nothing happened. The year before nothing happened. And the year before that nothing happened." ↪contains: ↠ nsfw, smut, lime 💦 ↠ fluff...
44.3K 1.4K 27
This story is a dream harem and I don't ship them in real life so have a nice reading this cringe story
390K 14.6K 57
After being reincarnated into a world of otome game as a villainess character, I fell in the routine situation of death flags+broke engagement. The p...
1K 18 16
Hello!! My names Ivy and at 14 I got a life threatening illness at the hospital after truck-kun hit me and I only had a couple years left to live. Un...