ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴀssᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏ 《 MY HERO...

By Shorry_

{𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Y͙/N͙ Y͙/L͙/N͙
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter
Taggᴇʀᴏɴɪ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Parents catching up
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
You Die in their arms
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
☆One short☆
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

ḉн∀℘⊥εя 7 ﹩εḉяε⊥﹩ ∀η﹩ẘεяε∂

19.1K 624 156
By Shorry_

A/N: changed the font (°∀°)b

Y/n is currently looking through a box in his room. It had pictures of him, his family and friends. Those of who he met in his past. One of the photos was taken in a large eating hall with loads of children and one older lady. They were all smiling except for a little H/c haired child with e/c eyes.

Y/n must be about two or younger in the photograph and is being carried by the old lady. His face said it all, he didn't want to be there. This is the picture of the orphanage in his home country, yes y/n is adopted. His 'mum' couldn't have babies so she adopted y/n. She still did a bad job and Bello did all of the mothering for a long time. Bello, y/n 'dad' deeply cared for him and easily won the devorce settlement.

Y/n though can still remember something before the orphanage, his old parents maybe? He doesn't know.

What he remembers is a needle and a smiling man with glowing fuchsia eyes.

Bello kept the fact Y/n is adopted a secret from the media and Karen (Karen is just a nickname. Her real name is Yuuki.) decided to do the same.

Anyway, when that man broke into their house they have a couple of problems.

1. The man who y/n saw in his dreams is after him.

2. Blackmail could happen and Bello isn't happy about it.

3. Most importantly, y/n's safety of himself, friends and family is on the line.

Y/n puts away his box of memories and decided to play some Lolol. Hopefully Shinso and the idiot sandwich duo can help him distract himself from his confusing times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 2.1K 16
-(YN) POV- I've always worked hard on being a hero, and studied a lot too, I once transfer schools, I was shockingly surprised that I got transferred...
5.2K 280 70
"Welcome to UA High. The prestigious school that's turned out some of the world's greatest heroes. I'm running toward my dream in these halls. Learni...
192K 5.9K 40
You want nothing more than to help people. In any capacity. And what better way to do that than to become a hero? Attending UA High is your first ste...
604 6 17
Note: This story is on hiatus until further notice! Disclaimer: I do not own Boku No Hero Academia or Raziel High School DXD! Your name is Tsubaki To...