Fantasy Bakugou x Reader

By Belongs_To_Bakugou

◾ Cover Credit: Playboyforkatsuki ♡ ◾Art Credit: Lightning Strikes ◾ I do not own My Hero Academia ◾ or this... More

ᖘrologue
๏ Story Map & World Building ๏
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
🍋Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Important Question
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Side Story - Todoroki
Side Story - Shinsou
Side Story - Midoriya
Side Story - Toga
Side Story - Kirishima
Fantasy Hijinks: Preview
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Two
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Three
Fantasy Hijinks: Part Four
Things to Address
Chapter 63

Fantasy Hijinks: Part One

13.5K 353 551
By Belongs_To_Bakugou

"What a great turnout! We got...over fifty questions?! You guys are insane! Are you all ready-"

"ӉөѠ ӍДҋҰ ѻҴЄЅtЇөҋЅ?"

She smiled and held up a five on her fingers, and then made a zero, turning back to Kirishima as the blonde hummed in thought.

"Ї tӉөҴԌӉt tӉЄЯЄ'Ԁ БЄ ӍөЯЄ-"

"өӉ tӉДt'Ѕ ҏℓЄҋtҰ ҒөЯ ҋөѠ! And hey, we might need to break them up into a few at a time, we don't want another Chapter 30-"

"Don't be rude!"

She rolled her eyes and scolded the redhead as Kirishima stretched his arms, cracking his back before he called her over, whining for the list. She rolled her eyes even harder and handed it over, mumbling how she wanted to be the one to start, and Kirishima only scoffed and ruffled her hair.

"We can take turns, but I already called being first. So let's see..."

He squinted at the paper, humming as he read over each line, before calling out.

"Alright! The first question is from OfficialKeigoTakami, great name by the way, super heroic! Their question was for...oh, hey, it's for Keigo! Oi! Takami!"

Kirishima shouted across the field, waiting a few seconds before a gust of wind blew by, blowing the leaves from the ground out of the surrounding area. Keigo Takami planted his feet onto the ground, bowing before tugging on Kirishimas horns.

"A question for me? Even before the main cast? I must say I'm a little flattered."

"Y-Yeah, well, the question for you is; 'How does it feel to be the most handsome man in the archipelago? Semi colon, right parenthesis-"

"Huh?"

"Wh- oh Gods, Kirishima!"

The main character groaned and waved her arms, getting Kirishimas attention as she shouted.

"It's called a winky face! It's a thing the readers do!"

"Oh, should I just wink?"

"What?! No!"

Kirishima repeated the question, winking at Keigo as the man laughed, patting Kirishima on the shoulder.

"It's an interesting question, from an interesting reader. Ah, if you're reading this, great name by the way, very classy. If you must know, it can be a total pain, being the most handsome man."

Keigo stretched, yawning as his wings stretched as well, almost hitting Bakugou in the face. The prince growled and muttered under his breath, freezing when Keigo responded.

"БЇЯԀ БЯДЇҋ."

"Ї ӉЄДЯԀ tӉДt, ԀЄЅЄЯt ЯДt."

"ѠӉДt tӉЄ ҒҴҪҜ ԀЇԀ ҰөҴ ЈҴЅt ЅДҰ tө Ӎ-"

"Ѕtөҏ! It's his turn right now, you'll get yours, okay?"

The main character sighed and held Bakugou back, Keigo laughing again as he looked back over to Kirishima, smiling during the little interview.

"In all seriousness, it can be a pain. My job is to be the Kings eyes and ears in his city, and it's hard to be discreet when everyone loves you so much."

"What do you do to counteract it?"

Kirishima stared up at Keigo in awe, his eyes shining at the celebrity in front of him.

"I just play it cool! Give the crowds what they want, and they'll eventually leave you alone. I can't really do much else, of course, besides be exhausted from being loved by so many."

Keigo winked, making Kirishima laugh this time before waving the adult away, thanking him for coming in.

"I hope they see your answer, and I'll call you back if you receive anymore questions!"

"Thank you! I enjoyed it, and I look forward to any other questions, just try not to overwhelm me, I'm very busy!"

Kirishima stumbled back as the wind picked up, Keigo jumping up into the air and disappearing past the trees. Bakugou scowled and rolled his eyes, brushing the leaves out of his hair.

"Ї ӉДtЄ tӉДt ԌҴҰ."

"ҪℓЄДЯℓҰ ӉЄ'Ѕ ℓөѴЄԀ БҰ Д ℓөt өҒ ҏЄөҏℓЄ, ӉЄ ѠДЅ tӉЄ ҒЇЯЅt өҋЄ tө ԌЄt Д ѻҴЄЅtЇөҋ."

"ДЅҜ ӍЄ өҋЄ tӉЄҋ, ЅӉЇttҰ ӉДЇЯ! Ї БЄt tӉЄЯЄ'Ѕ tөҋЅ ҒөЯ ӍЄ."

Kirishima rolled his eyes, muttering to himself as he sifted through page after page.

"өҜДҰ...ДӉ, ӉЄЯЄ, ҒЯөӍ Rachetg ДҋԀ tӉЄҰ ЅДЇԀ; Ї ӉДѴЄ Д ѻҴЄЅtЇөҋ ҒөЯ БДҜҴԌөҴ; ѠӉҰ Їҋ tӉЇЅ ДҴ Ԁө ҰөҴ ӉДtЄ ԀЄҜҴ Ѕө ӍҴҪӉ? ЇЅ tӉЄЯЄ Д ЅtөЯҰ БЄӉЇҋԀ Їt? өЯ ЇЅ Їt ДℓөҋԌ tӉЄ ЅДӍЄ ℓЇҋЄЅ ДЅ tӉЄ ӍДҋԌД/ДҋЇӍЄ?"

Bakugou froze, pouting his lips as the main character chuckled, pulling a twig from his hair.

"Ԁө Ї ӉДѴЄ tө ДҋЅѠЄЯ-"

"ҰөҴ ДЅҜЄԀ ҒөЯ Д ѻҴЄЅtЇөҋ ҒөЯ ҰөҴ!"

"ДℓЯЇԌӉt, ҒЇҋЄ! ℓЇЅtЄҋ Ҵҏ Rachetg ҪДҴЅЄ Ї'Ӎ өҋℓҰ ԌөЇҋԌ tө ЅДҰ tӉЇЅ өҋҪЄ! ԀЄҜҴ ЅҴҪҜЅ ДҋԀ Ї ӉДtЄ ӉЇӍ, ДҋԀ tӉДt'Ѕ Їt. ЄҋԀ өҒ ЅtөЯҰ."

"ҜДtЅҴҜЇ, ԀҴԀЄ, ЄℓДБөЯДtЄ."

"tҪӉ, ѠЄℓℓ, ӉЄ'Ѕ Д ԀЇҪҜ! ӉЄ ԌЯЄѠ Ҵҏ ДЅ Д ҏДЯt өҒ өҴЯ tЯЇБЄ, БҴt ӉЄ ҋЄѴЄЯ ЯЄДℓℓҰ ѠДЅ өҋЄ өҒ ҴЅ, ѠЇtӉ tӉЄЇЯ ЅtҴҏЇԀ ЯҴℓЄЅ ДБөҴt ҜЄЄҏЇҋԌ БℓөөԀℓЇҋЄЅ ЅЄҏДЯДtЄԀ."

Bakugou kicked at the ground, glaring over at Midoriya across the field. His eyes narrowed at the green haired boy as he continued.

"ДҋԀ ӉЄ ℓөөҜЄԀ Ҵҏ tө tӉЄ ЅtөЯЇЄЅ өҒ Дℓℓ ӍЇԌӉt, Д ℓЇttℓЄ tөө ӍҴҪӉ. ӉЄ ЈҴЅt БЄℓЇЄѴЄЅ Їҋ ҒДЇЯҰ tДℓЄЅ, ҪӉДЅЇҋԌ ДҒtЄЯ ԀЯЄДӍЅ ѠӉЄҋ ЯЄДℓЇtҰ ЇЅ ЯЇԌӉt Їҋ ҒЯөҋt өҒ ӉЇӍ!"

"БДҜҴԌөҴ, ѠЄ ДЯЄ ℓЇtЄЯДℓℓҰ Їҋ Д ҒДҋtДЅҰ ҒДҋҒЇҪtЇөҋ-"

"ДЅ ЇҒ Ї ҪДЯЄ!"

Bakugou growled and shoved his finger in Kirishimas face, frowning deeply as Kirishima sighed, trying to expel the angry feelings forming inside him.

"Ѕө tӉДt'Ѕ ѠӉҰ Ї ӉДtЄ ԀЄҜҴ, өҜДҰ? ӉЄ tӉЇҋҜЅ ӉЄ'Ѕ БЄttЄЯ tӉДҋ ЄѴЄЯҰөҋЄ ЄℓЅЄ БЄҪДҴЅЄ ӉЄ ӍДҜЄЅ ҒЯЇЄҋԀЅ ЄДЅЇℓҰ ДҋԀ tЯДѴЄℓЅ ДЯөҴҋԀ, tӉЇҋҜЇҋԌ ӉЄ'Ѕ ЅөӍЄ ЅөЯt өҒ ԀЇЅҪЇҏℓЄ өҒ Дℓℓ ӍЇԌӉt. Їt'Ѕ ДҋҋөҰЇҋԌ ДҋԀ Ї ӉДtЄ ӉЇЅ ЅtҴҏЇԀ ҒҴҪҜЇҋԌ ҒДҪЄ ДҋԀ-"

"Next question everybody! Thank you, reader, f-for asking Bakugou something that only made him angry...Gods-"

Midoriya looked over at the three and waved, calling out to them.

"Hey Kirishima, Kacchan-"

"ЅӉҴt Їt ԀЄҜҴ! ԀЇЄ!"

"ҜДҪҪӉДҋ!!"

"Should we take a break?"

Kirishima sighed as she stepped closer, looking over his shoulder at the list.

"No, we only got two questions in. Here, you do some. I'll, make sure they don't kill each other..."

Kirishima ran off towards the prince, who was chasing Midoriya up a tree as he swung his sword at him. She sighed loudly and shook her head, skimming the pages.

"Okay...let's see..."

The more she read, the more narrow her eyes got as she groaned.

"Kirishima...Kirishima...I have a question for Kirish- these are all for him?! Oi, Eijirou-"

She looked over and saw Kirishima holding Bakugou back, toppling over as the two began to tumble on the ground. Midoriya whined from the tree branch he was hanging on, shouting for Bakugou to relax and that he was sorry for whatever he did. Groaning again, she turned the page and her eyes lit up, looking past the boys.

"Hey, Uraraka! You have a question, come here!"

The brunette cocked her head and bounced over, her steps light and feathery as she practically skipped through the air. Uraraka peeked over her shoulder, almost too excited.

"A question for me? Who's it from?"

"It's from Sotryfanfantasy and they asked; Where did you learn magic and how did you meet Midoriya? Well?"

Uraraka blushed and tapped her fingers together, glancing around nervously.

"W-Well! My family wasn't the most rich growing up, and so I picked up a lot of jobs to help out my folks. I'm from Farfoth, and while a lot of my jobs were based around mining and gem work, I found myself becoming the apprentice of a witch who lived up near the mountains base!"

"Woah, really? People still live around there?"

"She preferred it to not be near people, but she was where I started magic! And...and Deku-"

Uraraka looked over and watched as Midoriya slipped from the tree branch, landing right on top of Bakugou and Kirishima as the blonde shouted and swore. She sighed and smiled, looking off in a daze.

"We met while I was practicing in the mountains, he was looking for a way to the Temple of All Might."

"The Temple? I wonder what he wanted to do there..."

The main character thought for a moment, before smirking evilly, leaning in towards Uraraka.

"But that's not the question, the question was if you love Midoriya or not."

Uraraka blushed and frantically covered her face, laughing as she stepped away.

"Th-That wasn't the question! The question was how we met! An-And that's how we met!"

Midoriya glanced over, dropping Bakugou out of the chokehold he had him in as he jogged over, Kirishima once again holding the prince back. He came up behind Uraraka and smiled, putting his hand on her shoulder and making her blush even more.

"It was amazing when we met! She saved me from an rock slide; I probably wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her!"

Urarakas face slowly became less flushed, still smiling softly as Midoriya spoke so highly of her, describing her magic and the level of her abilities.

"She's a very powerful witch, and even though she's still in training, she'll definitely be one of the greatest of our generation!"

"Sh-Shut up, Deku-"

Uraraka grabbed his arm and pleaded with him to stop, making the boy laugh. Looking through the questions, her eyes scanned the pages before widening.

"Alright! Thanks Uraraka...and also Midoriya, so, the next question is for...oh hey, it's for Midoriya! Perfect, care to listen?"

Midoriya winced and blushed slightly, stumbling over his words as Uraraka smiled in a daze.

"Someone wants to ask me a question?"

"Yep! Someone that goes by Elizabeth_San, right, the question is...oh-"

She smirked and hid her smile behind the papers, glaring with a sadistic glint in her eyes.

"What's going on between you and Uraraka? Are you two a thing? And if not, do you have feelings for her?"

Midoriyas face went pale, before turning a deep red as she laughed, winking at the Knight.

"And! Missysoftpaws also asks 'Are Uraraka and Deku dating in this?' Well come on now, tell us Deku, what are you and Uraraka?"

He blushed deeper and hid his face, completely turning around as he stuttered, his voice accidentally cracking as he tried to act normal.

"Sh-She's just a friend! Traveling companion, a partner, it's like we work together! Y-You know I could ask the same thing about you and Kacchan!"

She blushed, glancing over at Bakugou and Kirishima, who were calming down as Kirishima kept the prince in a bear hug. Bakugou looked over after hearing his name called, smirking at her as he spoke to Kirishima, who also looked over at her. She glared back at Midoriya, frowning.

"Th-The question was for you, not me! They wanna know the truth, Midoriya!"

"Deku."

Uraraka took Midoriyas hand, inhaling slowly, before smiling up at him. Midoriya blushed and exhaled, feeling his embarrassment slowly disappear, before turning back to the main character.

"We're lifelong partners, but...we're in the middle of a war right now."

Uraraka shrugged weakly and smiled wider, glancing over at Bakugou and Kirishima as they slowly made their way back over to everyone.

"Fighting and winning is, at least to us, more important than anything like that in the moment. Not everyone might think that way, but that's at least how we feel."

"Wow...that's actually, a really mature way of thinking."

She hummed as her lips formed back into a smirk.

"But that still doesn't answer the questi-"

"Oi, Princess! How many more questions do we have?"

She groaned as Midoriya and Uraraka chuckled, watching Bakugou circle around and grab her by her waist, forcing her into a hug. Kirishima smiled and rested his arm on Midoriyas elbow, cocking his head.

"Well, thank you, Midoriya, I hope that was a good enough answer for you two, Elizabeth_San and Missysoftpaws! Let's see...oh, right! Kirishima, there are a lot of questions for you. Like, an Ungodly amount-"

She handed Kirishima the paper before being pulled back by Bakugou, hissing as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck.

"ЅӉҴt Ҵҏ."

"ҋө, ҰөҴ ЅӉҴt Ҵҏ."

"ҰөҴ ℓЇttℓЄ-"

"Here's a fun question! From
floresdelanoche, cool name! 'How do you seal a bind between a dragon and a human?' So, let me explain-"

"ӉДӉ? ѠӉҰ ДЯЄ ҰөҴ ДҋЅѠЄЯЇҋԌ ЅҴҪӉ Д БөЯЇҋԌ ҒҴҪҜЇҋԌ ѻҴЄЅtЇөҋ?"

"Їt'Ѕ ҋөt БөЯЇҋԌ! Їt'Ѕ Дҋ ЇҋtЄЯЄЅtЇҋԌ tөҏЇҪ, ДҋԀ Їt'Ѕ ДℓЅө ЄԀҴҪДtЇөҋДℓ!"

"He's just embarrassed because you're going to have to talk about the kiss between you and h-"

"tӉДt'Ѕ Їt, ҪөӍЄ ӉЄЯЄ ЅҴҋЅЄt."

Bakugou grabbed her and pulled her back towards a secluded area, barking back as she shouted at him to leave her alone, and Kirishima sighed, shaking his head.

"As I was saying, it's a really interesting concept, so I'm glad you asked! The bind we have is called Connection, and it's something...really anyone can do! It's a spiritual technique passed down through the Mirag, that's why we are the only ones who know how!"

Kirishima called Midoriya over, smiling and wrapping his arm around the green haired boy.

"Take Midoriya for example. Not a single drop of Mirag blood in him, but because he's a part of our tribe, he has the ability to create a connection between himself and someone else...someone, witch-like, maybe a brunette, brown eyed-"

"Kirishima!"

The dragon laughed as Midoriya pushed him away, shaking his head and frowning. Kirishima apologized and offered to let him help, and Midoriya nodded weakly, his shoulders falling in defeat.

"Connection is the idea that you're connected on more than just a verbal or legal level; it's all spiritual, emotional, mental, everything but physical."

"Like right now! My heart feels warm, I've got butterflies in my stomach, and deep down I can feel an immense love for the main character! So I can totally tell that they are back behind that tree making out."

"Like hell we are!"

She struggled back into view, immediately being pulled back and disappearing out of view. Kirishima laughed and pointed to his lips, smiling widely.

"Connection is just a simple kiss, but it requires both participants to think about it. It's a pretty short process, but there's a lot to consider before you do it! Both participants also have to want it to happen, so no one can be forced to be connected with someone if they don't want to."

"Which is really nice, because it's permanent! You and Kacchan were very young because you are a dragon and rider though, right?"

Midoriya spoke up, smiling as Kirishima nodded back.

"It is permanent, and once it's done, it can never be replaced either, and that, is also true! For Riders and their Dragons, it's usually decided at a young age so that their connection grows with them, it's why me and Katsuki are so close and work so well together! Momentary Connection, however, is a little different. For example, Chapter 34! Our little moment we shared...ah...good times-"

"Wh-What did you guys do, Kirishima?"

"Huh? Oh, ah, well-"

Kirishima blushed and shook his emotions away, crossing his arms as he glared down at Midoriya with a playful smirk.

"You made her upset during the council meeting, so I used Momentary Connection to make her feel better. Momentary Connection isn't permanent, and can be done with anyone, even if they're already connected to someone else! It's only like that because it's temporary though, lasting up to, at most, two hours!"

Kirishima winked and whipped the papers, flattening them out as he began to scan the questions again.

"I hope that answered your question, floresdelanoche, and remember, don't connect, without consent!"

"What's that phrase for?"

"Eh, I don't know, but it sounded catchy! Maybe they'll like it, like a catch phrase ya know?"

Kirishima shrugged as he laughed, watching the green haired boy roll his eyes. Whipping the papers again, Kirishima smirked before holding them out to Midoriya.

"Now, since I'm on a roll, I'll answer another question! Midoriya, want to interview me?

"Oh, sure Kirishima! Hm...aha! Here's two more about Connection! MsBuzz says 'I'm pretty sure that you can love someone Kirishima, but can you act on it? Like kiss and stuff, maybe even marry? Without it messing up your bond with Bakugou? I wanna see you be happy with someone!"

"How sweet!"

"Very! And Tathartiel says; 'Hey Kirishima, question! Since you're connected with Bakugou permanently, does that mean you can't have your own romantic relationship one day? And does that make you sad sometimes?' That's...kind of a downer, Sorry Eijirou, I should have read it all-"

"No worries Izuku! It's an easy answer!"

As Kirishima spoke, Bakugou came back into view, stretching and cracking his back as the main character followed behind, her hair once again messy and ruined.

"I literally styled it for this event..."

"Ah, Princess! Glad you could join us again!"

Kirishima chuckled as she pinched his cheek, growling at him.

"Just hurry up and answer your questions, you've gotten a lot of spotlight."

"Alright, Alright, settle down. Well, to answer your questions MsBuzz and Tathartiel, I could have a relationship if I wanted to! Connection is a spiritual bond, it doesn't get in the way of our romantic relationships, however-"

Kirishima blushed slightly, swiping her hand away from his face and taking it in his.

"My connection with Bakugou is so strong, I've fallen for her, and we're both very aware of the consequences."

Bakugou huffed and pulled her away from Kirishima, rolling his eyes as the redhead chuckled.

"As a dragon, my life is dedicated to Bakugou, my prince. I'll never marry, and I'll never get over these feelings I have for her, but I'm okay with that realization! I guess if I wasn't already so used to the idea that I would never marry, I probably would've been more sad, but I've adjusted!"

He smiled and waited for a response, opening his eyes and wincing at seeing her and Midoriya crying, tears welling in their eyes.

"Th-That's so sad, Eijirou, I never knew about that!"

"I didn't know I was the reason you couldn't ever fall in love-"

She sobbed and Bakugou clicked his tongue, hugging her closer as his eyes narrowed at Kirishima.

"ѠӉДt ҋөѠ?"

"tӉЄҰ ДЅҜЄԀ ӍЄ ЇҒ Ї ҪөҴℓԀ ЄѴЄЯ ӉДѴЄ Д ЯЄℓДtЇөҋЅӉЇҏ өЯ ԌЄt ӍДЯЯЇЄԀ ДҋԀ Ї tөℓԀ tӉЄӍ tӉЄ tЯҴtӉ!"

"ԌөԀЅ, өҒ ҪөҴЯЅЄ ЅӉЄ'Ԁ tДҜЄ Їt tӉЇЅ ѠДҰ."

Bakugou grabbed a hold of her chin and forced her to look up at him, roughly rubbing the tears out of her eyes before moving her head to look at Kirishima.

"Kirishima is good. He is good. Okay?"

"He's...good?"

"He's saying I'm okay, really! I never planned on anything like marriage anyways! And besides-"

He smirked and winked at her, licking his teeth as a blush crept across her face.

"I can still do everything Bakugou can do; hug, kiss, se-"

"Wow hey okay, next question! Does anyone else want me to interview them?!"

Midoriya shouted as Kirishima laughed, ruffling her hair as she whined for him to shut up. Bakugou barked Midoriyas nickname, mumbling for him to go away, and the Knight sighed, looking down at the papers.

"Okay, I'll see if anymore are for me...ah, here's one!"

He skimmed it over, his eyes widening as he took a few steps away from the crowd, his hands growing shaky with his voice at a whisper.

"Luna_Alexs asks; 'h-has any God except All Might approached you? If not, h-has All Might talked about them before? Who are they? F-First of all!"

Midoriya immediately fell to his knees, sifting through his own bag for a pen as he whispered harshly.

"First of all! N-No one else knows about that, okay? So be more careful with your questions! S-Second, No, I haven't seen any others, only a few times...in, in dreams. And He, He, has told me a few stories; from the Gods that created the mountains, to the River Gods, the Fire God, as well as smaller, lesser known deities like the Seer of Fate. I have that information written in my other journal, but it's all either confidential, or nothing that anyone would believe. I hope that answers your qu-"

"You answered one without us?!"

He had just finished scribbling out the question written down, jumping and falling back on his butt as she stood above him, glaring down at the frazzled boy.

"And why are you writing on it! You better not have erased another question about you and Uraraka!"

She snatched the papers from him and Midoriya sighed, apologizing as Kirishima helped him to his feet.

"Whatever, I want a question this time! There should be a ton for me, I am the main character after all."

She skimmed the pages, her eyes narrowing as she growled under her breath.

"Why are they all for Kirishima, and why are they all calling him handsome?! This is so unfair...oh, here we go!"

She smiled and looked over to Kirishima, asking if he would translate the next part for Bakugou.

"FireDragon626 asks; 'When you were a child, did you ever want to go on adventures outside of your village?' and of course I did!"

She crouched down and opened up her bag, pulling out an old, crumpled map, flattening it out on her thigh.

"Everyone else here has such bigger, more informative maps, but I grew up only knowing this small area. We weren't allowed to go past...here."

She drew a line with her finger as the others crouched down around her, Midoriya cocking his head as Bakugou fell back onto his butt, resting his arms on his knees.

"That's not a very wide area...was that the ostracization border?"

"Yep! We were allowed this section of the forests, so we were still able to hunt and have supplies, but that was about it for adventures. The fields and forests were nice, but got boring fast, and the lakes and ocean were beautiful, but we aren't a major shipping village..."

She trailed off for a moment, snapping back to reality when Bakugou nudged her.

"Ah, but I always dreamed of seeing the rest of the country. I knew Enjeer was Northwest, somewhere up there, and I had always wanted to go, and we did!"

"Did you enjoy the capital?"

Uraraka tilted her head, pondering for a moment.

"We have a lot of friends there, but there's also a lot of bad people. Even rumors that-"

"Uraraka, this is the carefree section of the series! Let's not bother worrying about main storyline nonsense."

The brunette smiled awkwardly and hesitated to apologize, shaking her head as Kirishima laughed.

"But we did have fun, it was nice, I had only seen it a few times myself, so going back there is always a good time."

"Does that mean we could go back?!"

"Haha...ah, if you can convince Bakugou, then sure!"

She smirked and glared Bakugou down, the blonde wincing and looking around when he realized everyone was staring at him. His eyes narrowed and he crossed his arms, hunching over slightly as he looked away.

"tӉЄ ҒҴҪҜ Ԁө ҰөҴ Дℓℓ ѠДҋt? ӍДҜЄ ӉЄЯ tЄℓℓ ӍЄ ӍөЯЄ ДБөҴt ӉЄЯЅЄℓҒ, ҒЇҋԀ ДҋөtӉЄЯ ѻҴЄЅtЇөҋ."

Kirishima and Midoriya both laughed now, the redhead translating for her as she snorted.

"Okay okay, one last one for me, and then someone else can take a turn! Here, these ones seem to be similar, two birds with one stone! alpha_alex15 asks; 'When are you planning on going back home? Do you even wanna go home?"

Her voice grew quieter and she forced herself to continue reading, her voice cracking slightly.

"A-And...doyouknowbtsswag says "After learning the truth about your village are you planning on going back?' Well-"

Reluctant to answer, she stood up and crossed her arms, hugging herself as she laughed quietly.

"I-I mean, I haven't really been thinking about it. I still don't know the whole truth yet, all the details. My generation and the one before did nothing wrong, I want to say, with certainty, but I don't know if there's even more hidden from me. And...and-"

Kirishima got to his feet and quietly called out to her, his eyebrows pinching when she turned around to avoid looking at him. Bakugou nudged the redheads leg and he crouched back down whispering the translation.

"-And even if I did go back...home. I don't think Katsuki would really want me to, and Kirishima. I also couldn't force them to come with me, they're both still their own people; I couldn't force them to leave their home. But...I do miss my family, my mother, father, my siblings. It wasn't the best place to live, but for most of my life, it was all I knew-"

"өЇ, ҏЯЇҋҪЄЅЅ."

She didn't turn around, staying frozen in place as Bakugou came up and wrapped his arms around her body, hugging her from behind. Kirishima sighed and came over as well, crossing his arms and speaking over Bakugou as he whispered, in his own language, in her ear.

"He says that anywhere will be home with you, and that if you want to visit there from time to time, you can, but there's also no way in hell he is going to live somewhere where it gets that cold."

She chuckled and leaned back slightly, blushing as Bakugou kissed right below her ear, humming to himself. She looked down at the papers in her hands, staring at the words again, before sighing and handing them off to Kirishima.

"I think that's all the time we have. Man...this day felt like a downer. What's with all the downer questions?!"

Kirishima laughed as he waved to the others standing around, calling them over to let them know they weren't needed anymore.

"Hey, I got a lot of great questions! And even some nice little messages! Like look, softdino says; 'I just want Kirishima to know he is adorable.' Isn't that sweet?"

He winked and blew a kiss, a large hand coming down onto his head as Keigo floated down, scoffing quietly.

"That isn't as nice as being the most handsome man in the archipelago."

"How much longer are you going to hold onto that?"

"For the rest of my life of course! It was such a kind comment, from such a lovely reader."

Keigo winked and blew a kiss, mimicking exactly what Kirishima had done, but stated that it was done better. Bakugou rolled his eyes, mumbling under his breath as he continued to keep the main character in his hold.

"Ї ЅЄЯЇөҴЅℓҰ, ЅЄЯЇөҴЅℓҰ ӉДtЄ tӉДt ԌҴҰ."

"ҰөҴ ДЯЄҋ't tӉЄ ӍөЅt ҪөℓөЯҒҴℓ БЇЯԀ Їҋ tӉЄ ҪДԌЄ, ДЯЄ ҰөҴ ԀЄЅЄЯt ЯДt?"

"өӉ ҒҴҪҜ Ұ-"

"Thank you all for attending our first session! I hope you guys enjoyed our responses, and I hope they were helpful in getting to know us and our series a little better!"

Midoriya jumped in the way of Bakugou, hiding the bickering blondes behind him. Uraraka jumped next to him, shaking her arms in excitement as Bakugou was smacked across the face, growling at Keigo.

"And if we weren't able to get to your question here, then it has a chance to appear next time! Just keep your eye out and enjoy us as much as you enjoy the main story! Now, say it with us!"

"Ї'ℓℓ ӉЇt ҰөҴ ДԌДЇҋ, Ԁөҋ't tЄЅt ӍЄ."

"ЄДt ЅӉЇt БЇЯԀ БЯ-"

"Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.7K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
8.9K 438 10
"𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙰 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃, 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸'𝙻𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃." in which y/n l/n cheats on her cheating boy...
66.5K 1K 37
(Hi this is my first fanfic so.. bare with me plz thanks) It's (y/n)'s first day at ua! But she finds out that her enemy (bakugou) also goes to ua. S...
32.8K 1.2K 26
Saeki Atsuhi has finally made up her mind! On her birthday, during Training Camp, she plans to confess her newfound feelings to Bakugo Katsuki. As bo...