He is a Rockstar!!

By asrsmsy

What happens when a introvert college rockstar meets a simple girl next door. A VRene fanfic. stay tuned for... More

Introduction
Episode 1 - New comer
Episode 2 - Start of the conversation
episode 3 - Crush Material
Episode 4 - Beginning of something
Episode 5 - best friend?
Episode 6 - You can do it!
Episode 7 - Getting recognition
Episode 8 - Offer
Episode 9 - Mini concert
Episode 10 - distant
Episode 12 - Do you....?
Episode 13 - waiting
Episode 14 - Yes
Episode 15 - Treat
Episode 16 - like a date?
Episode 17 - Hurt
Episode 18 - She will!
Episode 19 - Dance partner
Episode 20 - At the party
Episode 21 - Hangover
Episode 22 - Why?
Episode 23 - Revise
Episode 24 - hurt heart
Episode 25 - I am hrre
Episode 26
episode 27 - final proposal
announcement

Episode 11 - Party

177 14 10
By asrsmsy

Irene's P.O.V

Its been so long I haven't read any books.I was always busy with college works,but finally now I have some time.All my classmates will be at Wendy 's sis wedding place.whats the time now...Oh wedding must have already took place.There is function after the wedding.It must be happening right now.

Ding Dong.

who is it at this hour?

"Su ji,go and open the door!".

My lazy sister gets up with great difficulty and goes towards the door.I heard it click open and then someone talks.I don't know who it is.

"Someone's asking for you!" su ji comes near me.

"Me?"who is asking for me?

I get up and go as see who it is and.

"Wendy?" I look at Wendy who looks very beautiful while dressed up."What are you doing here?" It's her sister's wedding and what she is doing here?

"You thought I will leave you just like that?Hell no!Come on get ready!I am going to forcefully take you!"

"I told you no Wendy, my dad will not allow me!" I plead her.

"You ask your dad again right now!I will be waiting here come on...!" She pushes me to the door.Su ji also joins her.

I gather courage and go to my dad's room.I knock gently and go in.I see dad is listening to the news on his phone.

"Dad?".

He looks up.

"Yes sweetheart".

"I wanted a permission from you!"

"yes?"

"for...for..."

"To go to the wedding?".

"How do you know?" I ask him shocked.

"Everybody in the college knows that!"

"oh...".

"So you want to go?".

"I dont really...but wendy has come to fetch me".

"Send her in".

I go out and bring wendy into the room.

"Good evening sir!" She politely greets him.

"So Wendy,You can take Joohyun with you but she should be  back by 12!".

"I got it sir!" Wendy squeals in happiness.

"And Joohyun,take your phone with you".

"ok dad!"

We both go to my room.

*****

We enter the venue. It is decorated beautifully but mostly with flowers.Orchids,her sister's favorite flower it seems.She was chatting non stop on the way telling how she assisted the event manager.How she took part in the house work etc etc.

I enter the hall where there they have put large carpet on the stage.Bride is sitting in the middle of the carpet and many girls have surrounded her,some singing and dancing. It's new to me,I have seen nothing like this before.their tradition is completely different. But wait,Where is the groom.

"What do you think Irene?" Wendy taps my shoulder.

"Your tradition is completely different from ours.Its nothing like this.This is the first Time I am seeing a wedding like this".I say mesmerized by the beauty of the hall.

I hear Wendy laugh.

"Why are you laughing?".I ask her confused.

"This is not our tradition.It was the bride and groom's wish to organise such an event.where girls are on one side and boys on others.You see this big rectangle curtain,groom and the boys are on the other side of the curtain.Only youngsters are allowed.They sing, dance and tease the bride and groom."She stops finally.

"That sounds so fun!" I say excited.

"I know come on ,our class girls are dancing.lets join them!".Wendy drags me with her.we are dancing in a group.I love dancing, sometimes I am so lost at dancing that I forget my surrounding.

They were playing wedding songs.I dance to it.I see many are surprised that I dance soo good.What can I do?Dancing is my passion.

I accidentally look at the big curtain where I see a pair of eyes looking towards this way.Our eyes meet and he stares at me from top to bottom.I don't understand his expression.

"Hello people as you all know,The rock star of our college...V...has graced us with his presence. So in this special occasion, why don't you sing for us V sshi?".some guy announces from the boys side.The eyes which was peeking,goes from there.

We hear the music start.Girls scream in joy.Not to forget,as soon as he opens the mouth,girls are about to faint in excitement.

"Oh girl,this place is so beautiful, but why do I still feel lonely.Even if the world know or it doesn't, But you know you are the only one for me!"

That's it.All girls are like "Aww!"..."How romantic " and bla bla bla.Seriously,what's wrong with these girls?It's just a song.They overreact too much I tell you.

"Oh my love,why are you so quiet.There are many faces here but I feels as if it's only we both.Open your eyes and the happiness will be kissing your feet.You and me as a couple, that's what the world will see!".

Girls are forming a group and dancing to the song.wendy calls for me but o don't know why I don't want to dance now.

All are enjoying the performance when the curtain opens and Taehyung comes from there holding a mic and looking straight at me.

He is coming near me,what do I do?I am so nervous.

"When will you know this?When will you agree?You are my heart and You are my love".

why is he looking at me while saying that?look away Taehyung...this is so embarrassing. Many are looking at me now.Great!

I go away from there but I see he is also turning towards the same way as I am.What the he'll is wrong with him.Is he following me?

"You are the only one in my heart,but you didn't realise that.I am your lover,only yours,but you didn't believe me."

I run to the bride to save myself and hide behind her.

"You make my heart flutter when you blush and shiver like that.My heart finds it cute when you do that".

I peek from bride's shoulder.Yes,He is looking at me.But why?Why is he doing that?Why is he saying such things?

Many have already noticed how he is following me.So once they look at me and then at taehyung.While many are still lost listening to his melodious voice.Just then,bunch of others guys too start coming from the other side.

"You are mine,I am yours,tell me this sometime. Living without you for even a single second is hard for me.when will you know this?When will you agree?When will you understand that you are the love of my love.You never thought that did you?".With this he finishes the song.Girls are crushing over him.

Just then groom brings cake to the bride and all surround the cake for the cake cutting ceremony.

Finally!I can go somewhere and sit peacefully. I will take the stares to go downstairs. I took only two steps but someone grabs my hand ,pulls me and pins me to the wall.

"What the hell! who is..!" I am shocked at the face in front of me.

"Tae ..Taehyung?".

His stares are making my knees go weak.I look down.I could hear my heart  beat.

"It feels good to listen to my name from your lips again...Joohyun!" that deep voice!I think I will drown in it.I look at him.

Our eyes meet.

***********

Phew,It too me so long to write this😁.Hope you people enjoy this.The song again is a translated song from other language.thank you for all the love and support you are giving to this story.love you lots 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 398 14
From tips and tricks to the most powerful ways of creating a graphic; I have decided to keep this book as my portfolio and also add on how I do graph...
893K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.5K 149 9
A very warm welcome to all my dear readers (TAEJINNIES) 🤗💞💜 This is my FIRST FANFICTION . I hope you will like it and please feel free to comment...
650 125 28
Story of Three bestfriends who has been fighting to achieve what they wanted. Problem comes and three of them solve it together. Some Accidents happe...