Ruby Likes Earth (MReaderXRWB...

By Brodster36

Immediately after the events of the end of Salem's Wrath on dimension A-00. Wattpad (Y/N) and Wattpad Ruby re... More

Family Introductions
Acting Casual
Earthing Mall

Cross Tag Battle

299 4 2
By Brodster36

Ruby: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's a lot like that fighting game you and Yang played back in Beacon.

Ruby: Really now? Then prepare for me to kick your butt.

(Y/N): I've had this game for over a year. You really expect to beat me?

Ruby: Heck yeah I do.

(Y/N): Well, you're wrong.

(Y/N) connected his computer to his television. The game lobby of "Blazeblue: Cross Tag Battle", the avatar (Y/N) was displayed as was Ruby Rose.

Ruby: Is that me?

(Y/N): Who else would it be?

Ruby: I'm in this game?

(Y/N): Yep, Kinda, already said that.

(Y/N) handed the player two controller over to Ruby, who took it with excitement. It was an Xbox 360 controller. When Ruby began to examine it, her excitement turned to confusion.

Ruby: We don't connect our scrolls to it?

(Y/N): First of all, it's a smartphone over here. And second, no, this isn't sci-fi fantasy Remnant world where you're from.

Ruby: Remnant has Grimm in it, it is not a fantasy.

(Y/N): Having monsters in your world is what makes it a fantasy.

Ruby: Whatever, let's get to the game.

(Y/N): Sure, sure, hang on.

(Y/N), with the player one controller, navigated to the VS mode and the character selection screen. (Y/N) picked Rachel Alucard and Jin Kinsaragi.

Ruby: You can pick two characters?

(Y/N): That's the "Tag" part of the game.

Ruby: Where am I? Oh there. Weiss, Blake and Yang are in this game too?

(Y/N): Yeah, you can't have one team RWBY member without the other four.

Ruby: Get ready for a beating from me and Yang.

(Y/N): Ready?

Ruby: Ready.

(Y/N) started the match. Photos of the background began to play, soon, the fighting started.

(Y/N): So, to switch characters, you-

Ruby wasn't listening. She already started hitting (Y/N).

(Y/N): You don't want to know the controls?

Ruby: I'll work it out!

(Y/N): Ok, bring it on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlazeBlue: Cross Tag Battle (Ruby & Yang vs Rachel & Jin)

 Yang: Well, Ruby? You having fun yet?

Ruby: Of course! I get to fight with you!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the arena.

Jin: You'll only get in my way.

Rachel eyes Jin and rolls her eyes.

Announcer: Can't escape from crossing fate. Fight!

Jin started to sprint towards Ruby.

Ruby: Go get 'em, Yang.

Yang appeared in front of Jin and landed her fist into Jin's face. Ruby ran past him and sliced at him once. before quickly turning around to go in for another. Ruby jumped and kicked Jin in the chin and swung her Crescent Rose at him twice, sending him into the sky. When he fell back to the ground, Ruby swung both of her legs at his stomach, sending him to the left side of the arena.

Jin quickly got back on his feat and started to run towards Ruby once again. Ruby does the same thing. Yang appears once again to throw a punch at Jin again, landing in his chest, and keeping him in a corner. Ruby took this opportunity to slice at Jin once in the head, once in the stomach, and a kick to the knee. While the two of them were in the air, Ruby performed many spins in the air, attacking Jin multiple times with her scythe.

Jin manages to shove Ruby back to the centre and sprints at her again. Ruby tries to poke him with the spear end of her weapon. However, Jin was ready for this, learning from his previous mistakes, and blocks the attack. Ruby re-aims and pokes him in the head, Jin was ready for this and is hit. Jin tries to counter attack by sweeping his sword at Ruby's knee, unfortunately for him, Ruby sees this and swings her weapons so that she can block it. Ruby jumps up and shoots Jin, the bullet landing on his forehead.

Yang sprints up to Jin to jump kick him directly in his face. At the same, Ruby swings her scythe at Jin's left arm. Both attacks land. Yang punches the ground, causing a seesaw action to occur as the ground throws Jin into the sky once again. As he falls back down, Yang uppercuts him as Ruby's Cresent Rose swings down upon him. Jin is thrown back to the corner again. He doesn't get back up.

Rachel: You won't like this.

Rachel flies down onto Ruby as an initial attack. Luckily for Ruby, she blocks it. Ruby swings the spear end of Cresent Rose and Rachel's stomach before quickly spinning her weapon to it's scythe side and slicing Rachel's chest twice. Ruby jumps into the air to confuse Rachel, which works as Rachel is suprised that she didn't attack during the jump. Instead, Ruby lands on the ground, uppercutting Rachel with the rear end of her weapon. Ruby wack's Rachel's face with backside of the scythe.

Ruby jumps into the air once again. Rachel thinks that the same attack was going tom occur, so when Ruby lands, she heel-palms Ruby's stomach and pushes her away. Ruby, frustrated that she got hit for the first time, leaps into the air to sweep her scythe at Rachel's head, the attack was blocked. Before she touches the ground, Ruby swings again at Rachel's head, which is once again, blocked.

Rachel: That's all?

Ruby takes a few steps back to see what Rachel was going to do, she does nothing. Ruby leaps at Rachel very quickly and tries to score a head shot, it doesn't work. When she makes contact with the ground. Ruby pokes Rachel with the spear sided end of the weapon, this does work, so Ruby followed it up with swing of her scythe to land on the side of Rachel's face. While Rachel is dazed, Ruby swings her Cresent Rose downwards to send her to the ground.

Both Rachel and Ruby return to the centre of the arena. Ruby uses her scythe as a battering ram and shoves it into Rachel's stomach, Ruby then swings her scythe sideways and hooks Rachel's neck. Rachel takes a step back, but not far enough as Ruby lands another two swings at Rachel's head. Ruby leaps into the air once again. Rachel ducks as Ruby's Cresent Rose sweeps over her.

Rachel take this chance to attack Ruby's knees, the attack lands. Ruby reacts quickly enough to block a punch aiming for the waist. Rachel spins around and sends a whirlwind of air towards Ruby, which doesn't land. Rachel jumps into the air and tries to use the end of her cat umbrella to stab Ruby's face multiple times, every stab was blocked with Ruby smiling. Before touching the dirt. Rachel swings the top of her cat umbrella over her head to act as a sledgehammer, Ruby manages to block this as well.

When Rachel takes a second to land, Ruby goes to stab Rachel's waist with the rear end of her weapon. Ruby then sweeps her scythe across Rachel's chest. Ruby leaps into the air  as Rachel was now backed into the corner once again. Ruby lands a mid air head shot and touches the ground. Ruby takes another swing at Rachel's head while Yang comes up from behind. Yang spins in the air before landing an axe kick on top of Rachel's head. This is followed up with punching downwards on Rachel's shoulder blade while Ruby swings her scythe to uppercut Rachel's chin. Rachel's limp body is quick to fly up and back down towards the ground. Ruby spins  while getting on one knee to sweep Rachel while Yang lands another punch on the back, not allowing her to get up.

Ruby holsters her Cresent rose and stands of Rachel.

Ruby: Mission complete! Ha! JK-JK...

Announcer: Ruby, Yang, Win!

Ruby meets back up with her older sister.

Ruby: Hah! When my big sis and I team up, we're invincible! Hey, think we should team up with Weiss and Blake next time?

Yang: That's a great idea! C'mon, let's go find them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): How'd you win that?

Ruby: Because I'm awesome.

(Y/N): You didn't even switch with Yang!

Ruby: She was there, still counts.

(Y/N): No it doesn't.

Ruby: You're just mad because I kicked your butt big time.

(Y/N): No... Ok, maybe.

Ruby: Come on, I want a rematch.

(Y/N): But you won-

Ruby: I WANT A REMATCH!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

So, I actually played a match of BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, and used that to describe the fight. So what you just read, was actually an actual match, (Where I played as Ruby against bots, but don't worry about it). There were gonna be two other matches, but that first took so long to describe, even though the match took barely a minute to end. If you want to see two minutes of the fight and dialogue, check below. Also, hey I have a YouTube channel where I post random shit. It's not connected to the Wattpad series, unless I later decide that it should be, but for know, it's not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...