Nobody's Going To Love You Li...

By KarlaColon466

I did it, I fell inlove with a Cholo. In my defense, Oscar wasn't your typical gangmember, slanging dope in t... More

A message from the writer
Who's that?
Lunch Date
Club B
I'm a Gentleman
Pure Seduction
You'll be mine
Can you stay?
Christmas Party (continued)
Do your job
Homicidal Maniacs do
No More Personal Business
Betrayal
Fuck It
Confession
Nora's Birthday
Seeking the truth
Do you believe in Ghosts?
Let me go
I can't wait to shoot you
Dodging bullets
We'll Find her
Redemption
He needs a Lawyer
I understand my rights
Funeral
Plea Deal
Glimpses of a trial
The Verdict
Sentencing

Christmas Party

967 21 0
By KarlaColon466

Friday
December 7

Oscar is standing infront of my big mirror. He's wearing a white collared long sleeve, with a red and gray vest and a black tie. He rolls up his sleeves halfway up his forearms. I wrap my arms around his body hugging him from behind. "Rrrrrr" I purr resting my head against his shoulder, looking at him through the mirror. "Damn papi are you taken?" I say jokingly.

Oscar smiles shaking his head. "I got something for you baby" I say walking away grabbing a little black box labeled "Movado" infront. He grabs the box, giving a small smile and opens it. "It's a museum classic" I say smiling really big. He stares at me as I pull the stainless steel linked watch from the box and place it on his wrist. "The black background doesn't make it too flashy but you see the silver-toned dot and hands, that's the signature Movado watch" I say proudly.

I look at him as he stares at his watch. My smile fades. "You dont like it?" I say disappointed. He looks at me, grabs my face in his hands and kisses me. "I love it" he says smiling. He turns around, looking at the complete outfit. He smirks as he adjusts his tie and sees the watch. "I've never had a watch before" he confesses.

"Glad to pop your cherry" I say sitting on my bed, staring at him. He looks over at me. "How 'bout I pop yours as well" he says walking over to me. "Sorry baby I think you're a little too late for that" I joke leaning back on my elbows. "Am I?" he says leaning in giving me a kiss. I grab his face in my hands and smile. I lay back as he climbs ontop of me. He slips his tongue in my mouth pulling up my dress. "Nicole is calling" Alexa says interrupting.

We both groan, as Oscar gets up and heads to the bathroom. "Alexa answer" I say catching my breath. "V!!!" Nicole says cheerfully. "What's up?" I say exhaling deeply. "Girl, was I interrupting something?" she asks curiously. I laugh. "You guys better iron out the wrinkles V!" she teases. "Are you ready for the Christmas party?" I ask changing the topic. "Well kinda..." she hesitates,"so Edward stood me up!" she wails, "and what's worst is my shoes were in his car!" "Why'd you leave your shoes in his car?" I asked standing infront of my mirror fixing my hair. "I wore them on our date and you know when we were fucking in the back seat," Oscar came out the bathroom, confused and amused, "I didn't want to mess up the the interior by scratching it with my heels, so I took them off" she explained.

Oscar hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek. "Well he should appreciate you not messing up his interior" he says. "OSCAR! YOU WERE LISTENING THE WHOLE TIME?!" Nicole yells embarrassed. We laugh, "yeah you're on speaker Nicky" I confess. "Fuck that fool Nicky, you can be our date tonight" Oscar suggests spraying Giorgio Armani on his collar. "You guys don't mind me being a third wheel?" she asks. "Nope, I can always use a girlfriend" I tease, "I'll bring you some shoes" I say before I hang up. We grab our phones and head out the door.

"I need you to grab that drop for me Compa and have Joker and trigger check the blocks; shits been kinda quiet lately" Oscar deligates to Mando as he drives and I hold the phone. "I got you Spooky" he replies. "Where's Cesar?" he asks concerned. "He's at Mario's house hanging with his brother" Mando reports. "Make sure he goes home tonight, I'm gonna be with V and I don't need shit to pop off and him be in the middle". I smile at Oscar as he stares out to the road with a serious face. "He's so fine" I think to myself. "Goodnight Mando!" I chime in. Mando laughs, "goodnight V". Oscar looks at me smiling. "What?" I say shrugging texting Nicole we are here.

Nicole opens the door putting on her earrings, "hey girl come on in". I give her a kiss on the cheek. "You look cute" I say. Nicole was wearing a mid thigh, white, long sleeve dress with a deep V neckline. "Now if I only had my shoes to complete the look" she pouts leaning against a desk in her hallway. "I got you covered" I say pointing at Oscar, that's walking up the side walk holding a pair of heels in each hand. His diamond earrings and watch glisten as he approaches the front door.

"Damn" her jaw drops as she looks at me and back at Oscar. "Que on'da Nicky?" he says smiling, holding up the heels, "which one you want?" Nicole licks her lips and grabs the beige stilettos. Oscar's phone rings, "I gotta take this, I'll meet you in the car" he says walking away putting the phone to his ear. "Bitch! What the fuck!" Nicole says putting on the heels, "he is so fine!" I laugh, "is this your first time seeing him?" I tease. She looks at me unamused, "you know he looks good but tonight" she exhales sharply, "you're lucky you're my friend or I would've had his babies" she says grabbing her black, white clutch bag and her keys then she walks out the door. I roll my eyes and close the door behind me as she locks it.

We pull up the long brick drive way of the Montage Beverly Hills hotel. The valet attendant waves us forward, "welcome to the Montage, my name is Jack, how can I help you today?" the gentleman asks leaning to the driver's window with his hand on his back. "We are here for the L.A. Firm Christmas party" I say from the driver's side. "Of course, let me grab a ticket" Jack says walking to another gentleman to retrieve a blue ticket.

"He's gonna take my car?" Oscar asks raising his eyebrow. "Of course it's valet only" Nicole says grabbing her clutch bag, "lets go" she says signaling Oscar to get out. Oscar inhales deeply and gets out the car, pushing the seat forward to let Nicole out. She sticks out her hand, "I need a hand please" Oscar grabs her hand pulling her out. I watch as Nicole stands infront of Oscar. She straightens her dress and adjusts her boobs. I roll my eyes as she flicks her hair, "thanks" she says smiling flirtatiously at him.

Jack opens my car door, extending his hand and helps me out the car, "what's your name?" He asks with a smile. "Viviana" I reply closing the car door. "Hold on to this ticket, don't forget to get it validated at the event. When you are ready, take your ticket to the valet window and we will bring it up" Jack explains. I smile, "Thank You" I put the ticket in my clutch bag and take out a $20 bill. "He has the car keys" I say handing Jack the $20 smiling.

He looks over at Oscar and takes a deep breath. I watch as he walks over to Oscar, "Sir can I have your car keys?" Jack asks staring at Oscars neck tattoo. Oscar straightens up and looks down at him, "you fuck up my car homie, I'ma fuck you up" he responds handing him the keys. I smile shaking my head, "he really loves his car" I think to myself. Nicole grabs Oscar's arm leaning into him, "he's just teasing honey" she says giggling. Jack gives a dry laugh and gets in the vehicle, slowly pulling forward. He walks towards me, Nicole on his arm and interlaces my hand holding it. "Stop being a dick" I laugh. He licks his lips smiling, "he's a little spooked by Spooky" He says proudly. "Alright calm down George Lopez" I said smiling as we walk inside.

We explore the lobby; taking a picture with the Giant Christmas tree and other christmas themed displays. We make our way to the ballroom following the loud thumping of a salsa remix to Feliz Navidad. The room was brightly lit with aqua blue and purple LED lights. Black sectional sofas with white stools. Rectangular tables with tulip centerpieces. They had white drapes hanging on the walls and low hanging chandeliers. the DJ is off to one wall with the color changing dance floor infront. We make our way to the Bar that is conveniently located near the entrance.

"You work with all these people?" Oscar asks looking at everything. I shake my head, "remember babe we have like 4 or 5 law firms in L.A. so instead of having individual parties, the company has one big one" I explain. "Yeah it's cool because it gives us a chance to get to know the other people that work with us" Nicole added drinking from her straw.

I wrap my arms around Oscar's waist sensing his uneasiness, "hey, you ok?" I whisper looking up at him. "I just feel out of place" he explains. "You're place is with me" I say kissing him, "besides you have a lot more in common with them than you think" I say smiling. He looks at me confused. I grab him by his hand and walk over to the buffet table to fill our plates.

"She flicked off the judge!" Suzanne, a defense attorney, blurted. We all laughed. "Wait so she already got denied bail, she got fined and figures 'What's the worst that can happen?!' Jerry reiterates. "YES!" Suzanne agrees placing a hand on her forehead. "That's the problem with the young ones, " Luis says cutting into his steak, "they are too impulsive". Everyone nods their heads.

Luis drinks from his Budweiser bottle and stares at it. "I'll never like this shit" he says to Jose, who's sitting next to him. "I know man sometimes I just want a Montejo beer" Jose agrees eating some pasta. Oscar furrows his brows, "what you know about Montejo Beer?" he says with a smirk. "It's only the best Vic has to offer" Luis says. "You know Vic?" Oscar asks. "7 day LiQuor" Jose says. "Great selections of craft brews" Luis and Jose say together and laugh.

Oscar laughs shaking his head. "Jose and Luis grew up in Freeridge" I explain. He stares at them drinking his beer. "Yeah and you see Camilla" Jose points to the dance floor at a long haired brunette with a short green dress dancing bachata. "You know Rosario? La curandera?". Oscar nods. "That's her madrina". Jose says looking through the crowd.

"What's a con-run-dera?" Nicole asks. We chuckle. Oscar looks at her, "she's like a witch doctor" he says in a low voice. "Oh shit, she does voodoo?!" Nicole asks placing her hand on her chest. "Not necessarily," Suzanne explains, "think of her like a holistic doctor, someone that uses home remedies to cure you" "Or puts things on you" Margarita says standing next to Luis grabbing an eggroll from his plate. "Oh here we go" Luis says rolling his eyes.

I laugh and look at Oscar, "Margarita is butt hurt" "I'm not butt hurt!" she whines. "Butt hurt" Jose and Luis say together. "Because she says Rosario le echo brujeria so that Camilla can get her man Hugo" I finished. "Of course, it couldn't be that Hugo just didn't want her" Camilla says standing next to me. She gives me a kiss on the cheek, "hey V" "He wanted all of this mija" Margarita says shaking her body. "Why? when he can have all of this" Camilla replies turning around smacking her ass. We all begin to laugh. "You guys are messed up" Oscar says finishing his beer.

***this was getting a bit long, so I cut it in half, scroll on down 😊. Hope you like the visuals, I tried my best to describe them but figured pictures help lol. Sorry, I'm rambling, continue to the second half***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 33K 112
"Im a fool for you."
16.6K 770 31
I turned around to walk out the bathroom but I froze. There, stood in the doorway was Caleb. He stared at me. He looked down at my hands. "Angel...
159K 2.2K 33
[Editing] Guys please- I wrote this when I was 14 and immature. And this book is so cringey πŸ˜­πŸ˜­βœ‹πŸ½ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ! -------- "I'm tired of th...
873K 18.2K 60
"You got the attention from a santo" another oscar diaz fanfic woahh I dont own on my block but the ideas in this book that arent in the show are mi...