Thanks To You. | Kirishima x...

By cookiestraw

[COMPLETED] After a battle with a villain, Bakugou found himself deaf due to his explosive quirk. Over time h... More

01
02
03
04
Thanks To You.

UPDATE

2.4K 51 2
By cookiestraw

hello my lovely readers!!
i hope you all are doing well!!
i have an announcement:
i am making a SECOND book that follows this one!
the book will be titled "Promise" and it will follow Kiri and Bakugou in their hero and soon to be married life, so if you enjoyed this book then please read my next one 'Promise'
(if ya want :) )
thanks again for all the support and i will have the first chapter out probably by monday or tuesday! (currently may 9)

another update:
just posted the first chapter of 'Promise'
haha sorry , i got so excited i decided to publish it early!! enjoy !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 13.6K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
559K 30K 49
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.8M 181K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
427K 27.3K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...