super natural events (a klaus...

By liberty-moonlightyt

henry carpenter, violet baudelaire,klaus baudelaire and sunny baudelaire go through a whole bunch of sad and... More

chapter two: the stair fall part two
chapter 3: something happened

chapter one: the stair fall part one

51 3 0
By liberty-moonlightyt

(henry's pov)

My mom picked up me up from school. i was not in the mood to talk to anyone because of how horrible school was. i knew my mom was gonna ask me how school was.

susan: how was school?

i knew i had to admit how it was but i wanted to lie. i put a fake smile on my face.

henry: fucking...good....

susan: are you sure? that smile looks alittle fake?

i stop faking the smile and had a resting bitch face, i looked out the window. 

henry: your right..it was fucking horrible

susan: henry....you used to have great school days..and you smiled a lot what happened to that

i stopped talking and ignored my mom the rest of the ride. she dropped me off at klaus, sunny and violets house. they were my only friends. i knocked on the door. 

(btw the baudelaires are with montgomery as their guardian for right now-lib)

their uncle monty opened the door.

montgomery: oh hello henry

henry: are the baudelaires here?

montgomery: yes they are!

he let me in and i saw violet sitting in the reptile room reading. i walked in, i saw klaus writing, it looked like he was doing homework.

henry: hey guys...

violet looked up from her book. she put her bookmark, put her book down and hugged me super tightly.

violet: hi henry!!!!! i missed you!!!!!

henry: you saw me in class..

violet: yeah...i know, i just like seeing you

i gently pushed her and went over hug klaus. i hugged him from behind because he was busy doing homework. he stopped,turned and hugged me.

klaus: hey henry...

henry: hey klaus...

klaus and i were around 12. violet was 14. but why was i at their house. because i was sleeping over. montgomery always lets me choose who to share a bed with. i always choose klaus. but i thought of sharing a bed with violet this weekend. but klaus told me how much of a bed hogger she is, he told me that in middle school.so i kept sharing a bed with klaus. we went upstairs so we could hang out but the randomly i fell down the stairs. i was in alot of pain from the fall. my nose was bleeding and i had cuts all over my left arm. i held my arm cause of the pain. klaus saw me and ran down.

klaus: henry are you okay?!?!

henry: no..

klaus: VIOLET!

violet came out of her room.

violet: yeah?

klaus: henry fell down the stairs get uncle monty

violet: okay!

she zipped into the kitchen to get montgomery. klaus helped me up. because of all the pain i put my head on his shoulder. he didn't mind it. but then montgomery came.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 17.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...