Saying Goodbye: A South Park...

By SouthParkFanFic

When the town of South Park is forced to split up, it leaves everyone having to say goodbye for the last tim... More

Goodbye
A Normal School Day... Kinda
The announcement
The rest of the day
Goodnight
Skipping School
Trouble? For what?
Unfair
More news...
One Messed Up Dream
Kenny? Dont do this again.
Kennys plan
Lunch?
So, where do we go?
So...where we going?
No sleep for me
Great. Just great..
Update...
The Party (part one)((10days later))
The Party (part two)
The End. (Is near...)
The Last Night
Goodbye
Impossible....
sequel....???

Cartmans "Injury"

534 17 2
By SouthParkFanFic

CARTMANS POV:

I was still laughing when Kyle walked out the front door. when I saw him standing there with his red checks and his green hat, I lost it. I let go of the ladder rungs and fell.

I was still laughing on my way down, but then everything went black.

I could hear, though. The word shit rang in my ears as I lost all my senses.

KYLES POV:

My mom was on her way home along with Cartmans mom. by now, the whole neighborhood has come to my front lawn to stare at a blacked out Cartman. I wanted to run into my house and never be seen again.

I know what was going through everyone's minds "oh kyle. he finally had enough."

"Where the fuck is the ambulance?!?" I was saying over and over again.

Finally I heard the sirens and everyone cleared the way.

Before anyone could blink, Cartman was in the ambulance and gone. my mom drove me to the hospital.

********************************
About an hour of being in the hospital waiting for some info, the doctor came out and told us some news.

"Well, he's in a coma."
"A coma?!? He fell off a latter! Come on dude." I said.
"He'll be here for a week, in about 5 days he will be out of it."
"K. thanks." I repiled.

I walked out of the hospital with mixed emotions that there are no words to describe.
_______________________

This is so fun to write you guys have no clue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 152 20
After an embarrassing accident happen at school Butters turn to his favorite cousin Marjorie. And around that time a widespread of murders have happe...
83.5K 2.2K 26
After Kyle's parents divorce after years of fighting, he feels alone. His family is separated, his best friend is an hour away, he only gets to see h...
2.2K 60 16
A style fanfic! Started: Thursday June 16, 2022 Ended: discontinued Monday March 4th 2024 Southpark. 💚❤️ they're christmas colors A sleep deprived...
10.6K 227 17
The boys are all older, and now as all four of them are at Cartman's house Kyle and Cartman make a bet, but whoever loses has to hold up their side o...