lover | jj maybank

By Parker_Tayler

"You know you drive me crazy sometimes" "Of course I do hotshot, have you seen me" In which a sweet pogue fal... More

Extended Summary
Cast
Playlist
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
2.1
2.2
3.1
3.2
3.3
4.1
4.2
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
8.1
8.2
8.3
A/N
9.1
A/N
9.2
10.1

2.3

15.9K 224 128
By Parker_Tayler

When they had got to the house JJ walked in first looking for his dad. He knew that his dad wouldn't hurt him or Emery while she was there, but he still felt safer without him there. After checking the house he took the girl into the bathroom picking her up and setting her on the sink. He grabbed the rubbing alcohol and grabbed a washcloth.

Emery didn't think she needed to come but JJ had pretty much made her come. One of his reasons was 'whenever I get in a fight you always do it to me so now we're switched.' This statement was very hard to argue with because it was entirely true.

"This is going to sting a little." JJ said as he pressed the washcloth on her knuckles.

"Shoot, J." Emery hisses, trying her best to not cuss.

"I know, I'm sorry babygirl." JJ said. He knew it was going to sting more than a little, but he thought it would help telling her that.

They sat in a comfortable silence. JJ was cleaning her knuckles still occasionally looking up at her in admiration. She was just looking at anything and everything, trying to get her mind of the stinging sensation.

JJ had always known he had loved the girl, but he never knew how much. He always left like he was too good her and she deserved someone so much more. On the other hand, she felt that he was so much more than anything she could want. They were everything to each other, but both were too scared to admit it.

✰✰✰✰

Kiara and Emery were working their jobs at The Wreck. Emery had noticed that Kiara was much quieter than usual and seemed to have something on her mind. She tried to figure out what it was, but Kie just brushed her off. She stopped trying not wanting to upset Kie farther than she was. They hadn't opened yet so they were getting it ready for the crowd that was bound to happen.

Emery was standing behind the counter, cleaning it, when she felt someone come up behind her grabbing her waist. She turned around with a suppressed yelp to see JJ standing behind her smiling.

"God J, you scared me." Emery breathed out.

"I know, You should have seen your face. We gotta go though, John B's got something for us." JJ said pulling her towards the door. "You too Kie!"

"I'm not going!" Kie yelled sternly.

"Same here. I've gotta work handsome." Emery said pulling her hand out of the boys grasp. JJ pouted at them, trying to convince them to come.

"Come one. It'll be fun and John B sounds like it's something good." JJ said.

"No! I'm not coming." Kie yelled. Emery and JJ both shared a look surprised at how angry Kie sounded. Kie usually was never like this and Emery knew something have to have happened with one of the boy, most likely not JJ since he was also just as confused.

"JJ, I really have to work." Emery stated. She really didn't want to or need to and knew that it wouldn't take much more convincing till she walked out the door following the boy. JJ decided that he wasn't go to beg any more and grabbed the girl carrying her to the door.

"JJ what are you doing? Put me down!" Emery yelled laughing.

"No can do babygirl." JJ said smiling down at the girl. JJ carried her to the van setting her down carefully inside.

"Kie's says not coming John B. What'd you do?" JJ said looking over to him.

"Shit! Hold on. I'll deal with it." Jonh B yelled hitting the wheel. He got out of the car and walked into The Wreck.

"How much you wanna bet he kissed her." Emery said. She knew that something had to have happened between them and that was the most logical thing she could think of.

"You're on. 5 dollars." JJ said shaking her hand 'sealing the deal.'

"Did JJ tell you guys what we are planning on doing?" Emery asked Pope and JJ. She didn't want to really be put in another situation where she almost died.

"Nope. Just sounded like it was important." Pope said.

"How's your hand babygirl?" JJ asked looking down as his handiwork on her knuckles. It wasn't the best he could do as he was trying to not make her late for work.

"Much better since you helped it." Emery said kissing her cheek.

"Well I have to say I did a pretty good job." JJ winked at her.

Neither had noticed how close they had gotten to each other till they could feel each other breathes hitting their faces. They both sat there staring at each other until they heard John B and Kiara entering the van.

"So, we good?" Pope asked.

"We're good." John B sighed. Emery was confused why he seemed a little upset, but just shrugged it off thinking that he was just tired.

✰✰✰✰

The ride to wherever they were going was a lot longer than they had anticipated. The sun had set and they still had no idea where they were going.

"You mind if i just relax on this one? It's been a lot day, and a lot of weird stuff has gone down. I'm just gonna lay low. Oh, did you wanna hit of this?" Pope asked motioning over to Pope. Emery could tell that JJ had gotten high from the joint he was smoking sitting with her legs in his lap.

"I keep the signal clear." Pope said pushing the joint away from him.

"Dude, okay. Do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative. If you got creative then-" JJ said.

"Look, I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right? And wrong about everything else going on, but I was right about one thing. My dad's trying to tell me something." John B said cutting JJ off. After hearing John B snap the everyone had gone silent until high JJ had something to say.

"You want a hit, Em?" JJ asked her.

"No thanks, handsome. I'm good." Emery asked sticking her nose up in disgust.

"Okay whatever." JJ shrugged.

Emery looked outside of the van as she felt it coming to a stop.

"We're going to a cemetery?" Emery asked. She didn't like this at all.

"Yep." John B said getting out of the car soon being followed by the rest of them.

Kie and Emery were hesitant to follow, but would also rather not want to wait in the van so they followed sticking close to the rest of them. Luckily they at least had flashlights in the van they could use or else they wouldn't be bale to see anything.

"Hey, come on." John B said motioning to the girls who were walking fearfully.

"We're coming." Kie said annoyed.

"This place is scary." Emery said looking around."

"It's okay babygirl. I'll protect you." JJ said wrapping his arm arounf the girl.

"Yea, leave the high one to protect us." Emery said rolling her eyes. JJ put his hand up to his heart in offense.

"John B, what are we doing?" Kie asked still confused as to why they were in a cemetery.

"Shut up. You know how you're trying to remember a song and can't remember who sing it?" John B asked.

"Yea." Kie replied still trying to keep up with everyone.

"So, Redfield. This whole time, I thought it was a place, right? But it's not a place." John B said walking over to a grave and shining his flashlight on it. "See, this is my great great grandmother, Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name."

Everyone shined their light at the grave looking over at it. We all didn't know if John B was just acting crazy or he could actually be on to something.

"Come on, help me with the door." John B said.

"Alright." Pope said walking over ready to help. "One, two, three."

John B and Pope pushed up against the door trying to move it, but it wasn't budging.

"Are you pushing?" Pope asked pushing against the door.

"Yea, I'm pushing." John B managed to speak out. JJ seeing that they weren't doing any good walked over to help.

"Here I got it." JJ said.

Emery and Kie both shared amused looks with each other knowing he probably wouldn't help that much. They both silently laughed to themselves seeing the boys struggle to push it open.

"The doors like 700 pounds, it's not gonna budge." Pope said struggling.

"We didn't come this far to get the far, okay." JJ said still trying to help.

Emery looked over the grave finding something weird in the corner and walking over to it. She slowly approached it shining her light on it to see a snake coming out of the crack hissing at them. She screamed and jumped back tripping on her own feet to get away from the snake. The rest of them hearing her scream and also the snake hiss had also moved back, JJ grabbing Emery from the ground and pulling her away from the snake.

"A snake!" JJ yelled.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah." Pope said still getting away from the snake.

"That's a moccasin, all right. Ye ole dr. cottonmouth. Death in tall grass." JJ said letting go off Emery and barking at the snake as it slithered away.

"JJ shut up! Shut up." Emery yelled grabbing the boy.

"You're gonna wake the dead man." Pope said.

"They're afraid of dogs. Everyone knows that, man." JJ said obviously still high, but not. "Wait, hold on."

"What?" John B asked.

"If there was one, there's probably a dozens." JJ said.

"Stop. You're scaring me." Kie said. JJ started walking around and barking around the grave.

"Stop barking at the snakes." John B said slapping JJ's arm.

"John, look. We're not gonna get up there. The door's not budging. We should probably just go." Pope said thinking logically.

Emery was looking around the grave and saw a hole at the top. She knew that either her or Kie could pretty easily fit through it.

"I can get through." she said.

"What? No I'm not letting you go in there." JJ said sobering up a bit.

"Well it's either me or Kie." Emery said looking at Kie.

"Yea I can fit through it. I mean John B it's about your dad you deserve to know the truth. I'll do it." Kie said.

Pope and John B went to pull the weeds and vines away from the door while JJ and Emery wen to boost the girl.

"I'm gonna boost you up, okay? I've seen it in movies several times." JJ said pushing his back up against the door putting his hands out to push Kie.

"And I'll make sure you don't fall or he messes up." Emery said giving Kie a reassuring smile.

"Remind me what I'm looking for." Kie said looking at the door.

"You'll know when you see it." John B said.

Emery helped Kie step on JJ's hand and made sure she did't fall backwards while JJ pushed her up. She slipped through the hole in the door and disappeared behind the door.

"You good Kie?" Emery asked.

"Yea. You alive? Like a heartbeat and everything?" John B asked.

"So far. I need more light." Kie replied.

"Uh yea sure." John B said putting his lantern up to the door.

Kiara had gone quiet for a while and Emery was worried that something had happened.

"You find something?" Emery asked.

"Yea. Gold?" JJ continues.

Kiara paused before saying, "Oh my God."

Emery looked over to see Kiara hand John B a package before pulling herself out from the door. Emery helped her get our safely without hurting herself.

"This is from my dad." John B smiled.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ yelled turning around. He grabbed Emery's hands following everyone behind the grave.

"It's the guy that robbed your house John B." JJ said. He could feel Emery tense up remembering everything that happened. He started to rub smooth circles on her hand trying to comfort.

"Lights. Lights!" Kie said trying to turn off the boys lights.

"Handsome. Turn off your freaking light." Emery said turning off the boys headlight.

JJ peaked his head from the side of the building trying to get a better look at them.

"Homies got a gun!" JJ whisper-yelled.

"Screw this." Emery said getting up and running to the fence still holding JJ's hand. The rest of them followed behind.

"Hurry Up!" JJ yelled

They all hopped over the fence except Pope who had gotten stuck in the fence.

"Guys. Guys. I'm stuck! I'm stuck!" Pope yelled.

"No. Pope don't move okay." JJ said pulling out his gun.

Emery ran over to him pushing it down trying to not get them in another serious incident with the police.

"Put the freaking gun away J." Emery said. She looked over to see Kie pulling Pope down off the gate, his pants ripping in the process.

"Nice dude, come on. It's a little tootsie roll!" JJ yelled running to the van.

"Come on!" Emery yelled struggling to run from laughing.

They all jumped in the van laughing as Pope tried to cover his crotch. John B drove them away from the cemetery succeeding their adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 4.4K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...
12.9K 91 16
This is my book of the outer banks guy imagines and just plain pougue imagines. (I probably won't do John B because I have a whole book about him) R...
214K 3.3K 42
๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐๐—. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐. ๐‰๐‰ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
459K 6.1K 47
Lแดแด แด‡ แดกแด€s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดษด แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด›แด›s แดษชษดแด… แด›ษชสŸสŸ sสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด… แด„แดแด๊œฐแดส€แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ แด„แด€แดแด‡ส€แดษด sษชส™สŸษชษดษข, แด€ ส™สŸแดษดแด…แด‡ ส™แดส แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด… ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส. Tสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ แด›สœส€แด‡แดก ษช...