Sonic X (Various! x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

The anime based on "Sonic the Hedgehog" video game series, mainly the "Sonic Adventure" series, where Sonic... More

Your Profile
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~
~ Chapter 70 ~
~ Chapter 71 ~
~ Chapter 72 ~
~ Chapter 73 ~
~ Epilogue ~
~ Knuckles the Echidna ~
~ Tails Miles Prower ~
~ Shadow the Hedgehog ~
~ Rouge the Bat ~
~ Espio the Chameleon ~

~ Chapter 4 ~

6.3K 122 37
By ShiraFangirl

Chris, Chuck, and Sonic, Y/N, and their friends are gathered in the workshop. They have told Chris how they got to Chris' world.

"So this Chaos Control created a warp in time and space, and that's how you guys ended up here. Hmm... I think I understand that much, but I still don't understand these Chaos Emeralds you guys are talking about." Chris said, trying to get this straight.

"You never heard of the Chaos Emeralds? Boy, you really do have a lot to learn, don't ya!" Tails said.

"Each Chaos Emerald is filled with a magical power, so you can imagine what would happen if you found all seven!" Amy explained.

Chuck turns around in his chair.

"But no one has found all seven Emeralds, and now it's highly improbable that anyone ever will find them."

"Why is that?" asked Cream.

"Well, you see, Cream, every one of the precious Chaos Emeralds has disappeared."

"That doesn't mean they're gone for good." Sonic said.

The others turn to him.

"He's right. Any time the seven Chaos Emeralds come together in one place, they scatter and disappear all over again." Y/N said. "There's always mysteries of where they are right now."

"Then that means they're all still out there someplace!"

Sonic gives a thumbs-up at Chris. "That's right."

"Only we don't have any way of knowing where. If they're on this planet, that's good; but if they're still on the planet we came from, we may never get home!"

Chuck yawns.

"Listen. If the Emeralds are somewhere on this planet, and if we can find some way to locate them all, maybe we'll be able to reverse that time warp! You guys will be back on your home planet before you know it. Right, Sonic?" Chris said.

"Yeah! No worries!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At a construction site, a backhoe is loading dirt into a dump truck. On one of its scoops, a large green gemstone falls out of the scoop - a Chaos Emerald.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The President's Third Aide and Jerome Wise, another aide, are standing in front of the President's desk.

"President, we've found them." P.T.A. said.

"And? Where are they?" President eagerly asked.

"It seems the hedgehogs and their friends are staying with a family in Station Square, and our agents have traced Eggman to an island somewhere in the Southern Sea."

"Well, get going! I want them captured!"

"With all due respect, it might be best to keep them under surveillance so we can observe their behavior."

The President sighed.

"That's all well and good, but you had better pay special attention to that dangerous Eggman character!"

"We've already sent out a reconnaissance team, Mr. President. We'll be sure to report back any suspicious activities."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside Eggman's base, a rowboat pulls ashore, and a government official steps out of it. He waves a lantern as a signal to the government jet flying in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Any word on the animals?" President asked.

"We have our operatives watching them too, sir, and we are dispatching an undercover agent to get information on the boy. If there's any unusual activity, we'll know about it." P.T.A. replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the construction site, the backhoe continues scooping dirt into a dump truck. When it reaches the location of the Chaos Emerald, the entire backhoe glows green, and the meters go crazy.

"Hey! What's happening? Aahh!" Backhoe Driver exclaimed.

The backhoe begins moving on its own.

"Help! Somebody help me! I'm losing control!"

Suddenly the backhoe smashes its hoe into the roof of a dump truck. Its driver escapes before the backhoe tips the truck onto its side. Then the backhoe rolls over a log pile before bearing down on some construction workers.

"Look out!"

"Ahh!!"

"I can't stop this thing!" Backhoe Driver said.

The workers narrowly the backhoe, which finally comes to a rest, but not before shaking its driver out.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"I... don't know. All of a sudden, the thing had a mind of its own."

The backhoe suddenly makes a few more movements before stopping as the Chaos Emerald glows again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic and Y/N are outside in Chris' backyard. Sonic was relaxing in a tree, napping while Y/N was practicing her katana move as she hit the dummy. She then did a speed kick, knocking the dummy down and sliced the dummy's body in half.

"Sonic! Y/N! You won't believe it!" Cream called, stopping Y/N's training and waking Sonic up.

Y/N sheathed her katana and walked over to the bunny and Sonic slid down the tree as Cream ran up to them.

"What's up?" he asked.

"They found one! They found one!"

"Found what?" Y/N asked.

"The Chaos Emerald!"

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go get it before Eggman does!" Sonic suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tails, Amy, and Y/N are in front of the garage ready to take off. Tails and Amy are in the Tornado while Y/N is on her skateboard with a new rocket attached to the back of her skatboard wheels that Tails had made for her. Sonic already left ahead of them. Cream and Chuck are standing nearby.

"Be careful. Don't get hurt, Tails." Cream said.

"Don't worry, Cream. We'll be okay."

"I hope Sonic knows where he's going. If he gets lost, we won't know where to look for him." Amy said.

"Don't worry about Sonic. If anyone can find the Chaos Emeralds, he can." Tails assured her and turned to Y/N. "I know I'm not supposed to worry about you, but stay safe."

"I will. Thanks, Tails." Y/N said with a wink, making him blush. "Let's ride!!"

"Good luck, and be sure to keep your eyes out for Sonic." Chuck said while quietly on the last part. "I certainly hope they can find that Emerald..."

They then took off to the adventure that's waiting for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic is racing around town in search of the Chaos Emerald.

"The place is around here somewhere. Bet I can see it easier with a bird's-eye view!"

He climbs up a pole to get a birds-eye view of the city.

"I'll just chill out up here and wait for Y/N, Tails, and Amy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was skateboarding and jumping over the roof of the city as usual as she looked down for any sign of Chaos Emerald that shines brighter than every jewels she sees. She then made it to the lower roof of the building and saw a long rows of stairs and jumped down. She landed on the handle that lead downstairs and slid down like a surfer. Everyone who was walking down or up moved out of the way shocked to see the hedgehog sliding down on her skateboard without using the stairs. Some took a quick pic, noticing how awesome it is.

"Radical." the guy said with a swag and a thumb up.

She was now skateboarding in the street when she noticed Chris and Hikaru? They are hanging on the Eggmobile. Y/N gasped in fear for the boys and stopped her skateboard and changed it into a cube and placed them in her backpack and took out her rocket roller skates and attached them to the bottom of her boots and quickly activated the rocket as the fire burst out, making her go fast.

"How did they get there? Aren't they supposed to be in school?" she wondered, coming close to the boys and the Eggmobile, dodging things that are in her way.

*FLASHBACK*

In Chris' school, class is in session, and a fairly regular human with neck-long blond hair and wears a blue coat, glasses, a turquoise vest, a white sweater, and dark grey pants, Mr. Stewart is teaching and he is at the chalkboard, his back to the class.

"Questions, anyone? ... All right, now you try it."

As the class write down the answer to the math problem, Chris happens to notice the Tornado fly past the window. He gasps.

"What are you looking at, Chris?" the friend of Chris named Frances asked.

She has ginger hair and freckles and wears deep coral overalls.

"Uh, um... 'Scuse me! Mr. Stewart, I'll be right back. I gotta do something." Chris stuttered.

"Chris." another friend of Chris named Danny called.

He has brown skin, short black hair and light blue eyes. For attire, he wears a gray shirt, a green sweater, blue pants and red shoes. Danny tried to stop Chris, but he is already out the door.

"Keep working, class. I need to step away for a moment. Study quietly on your own." Mr. Stewart said.

Danny and Frances look at each other in astonishment. As Chris ran out of his classroom, he accidentally bumped into someone. They both collasped and rubbed their heads in pain.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" Chris asked, getting up and giving them a hand.

They nodded and took his hand and Chris helped them up. It revealed Hikaru.

"I should be sorry. I was in the rush because I saw Y/N out there." he said.

"You know, Y/N?"

"Yeah! The hedgehog girl! You know her?"

"Yeah! I'm a friend of Y/N."

"Really?"

"Of course. Ah! I gotta go! It's an emergency." Chris said, heading out.

"Wait! Where are you going? Let me come with!" Hikaru said, following him.

Chris put on his rollerblades and looked at the blonde boy.

"Are you sure? It's dangerous out there."

"I want to. If Y/N is out there, then I'm coming!"

Hikaru looked at him in determination and he took out his bike. Chris looked at him in the moment and nodded. They then took off down the street in the same direction the Tornado is going. They made it to the construction site unaware that Eggman is there. When they went inside, they saw something shiny and they quickly ran and found the green Chaos Emerald that had been dugged out by Eggman. Chris snatched it before Eggman could grab it and Hikaru gasped to see Eggman just now and tapped Chris' on the shoulder. He looked at him and Hikaru pointed to where Eggman was standing right in front of them. Chris gasped and held it close to him and Hikaru glared at the fat man and stood protectively in front of Chris.

"Stay back, you big fat meanie!"

"Or else what? Woah! What's that?!" Eggman said, pointing at something behind them, causing them to fall for it as they look back.

Eggman quickly went around and snatched the Chaos Emerald from Chris. Christ gasped to see the emerald gone and Hikaru cursed that they fell for it.

"Hey, that's mine!"

"Yeah! Give it back!"

"Sorry, not anymore. Besides, my dear boys, you hardly know what to do with such a thing."

He climbs back into the Eggmobile.

"But we found it first!"

"Come on, kids."

Christ and Hikaru grabbed onto Eggman. He pushes them, but they keep on struggling.

"But it's ours!"

"Unhand me, you pipsqueaks!"

"Never!" Hikaru shouted.

"Give it back!" Chris shouted.

Eggman finally starts up the Eggmobile, and takes off, not knowing that Chris and Hikaru are holding on for dear life to the spire underneath Eggman's hovercraft.

*FLASHBACK END*

Y/N skated as fast as she can that she didn't notice there's a secret button attached to her wheels and the twig just happened to be in the way and she didn't notice it. She was more focused on saving the boys and didn't feel the twig in her way and it pressed the button. Just as she started to jump, it activated into a kangaroo jump as it made her jump high towards the tallest platform.

"Woah! I don't remember having that in my roller blades." she said, looking at the amazing invention.

She had a flashback of Tails after they reunited Amy, Cream, and Cheese, he must have secretly took her roller skates from her backpack for an upgrade. She gotta thank him again for his amazing invention. Y/N made a kangaroo jump again up high towards the building that has glass windows and she skated on it, coming close to the Eggmobile as the rocket blow more fire for more speed.

High up in the air, Eggman examines the Chaos Emerald. With difficulty, Chris and Hikaru climbed onto the Eggmobile's wing. With an evil grin, Eggman tilts the Eggmobile to try to shake the boys off. He chuckles, but then the boys grabed on both Eggman's mustache on the opposite sides. 

"Ouch, ow, ow, ow, ow! Hey, let go! Let go!" Eggman exclaimed in pain.

"We won't let go!" Chris shouted.

"Give us back that emerald!!" Hikaru shouted.

The boys' weights causes the Eggmobile to dip violently to the left and right, shaking them.

"You grubby little beasts! Let go of my mustache!"

Chris and Hikaru finally lost their grip on Eggman, and fall toward the city below. But before that, Hikaru with his sneaky move, snatched the emerald while Eggman was distracted on who to deal with to stop them from pulling his mustache. The boys screamed for their lives as they fall with Hikaru holding the emerald in hand.

"Those caterwauling brats certainly were handful."

He then realizes the Chaos Emerald is missing.

"Whaah! My Emerald!"

"CHRIS!!! HIKARU!!!" Y/N shouted and finally as close as possible jumped off the building towards the falling boys.

She took out her whip and lassoed them and caught them. She pulled them towards her and grabbed both of them over her shoulders as they fall. Y/N was about to make a safe landing, when Sonic came just in time after he ran past Chris' teacher who was about to save them, including her when she doesn't need saving. Sonic did a flying leap and catches Y/N in bridal style as she hold the boys close to her. Sonic then proceeds to rush them back home along with Hikaru.

Back at the mansion in Chris' workshop, Chuck, Tails, Amy, Cream, and Cheese are gathered around Hikaru, who is holding the Chaos Emerald. Sonic is reclining on the windowsill. 

"Guys, meet Hikaru. Hikaru meet Amy, Tails, Cream, Cheese, and Chuck." Y/N introduced while patting Hikaru's head.

He waved hello to the group and they waved or replied back with a smile.

"And I suppose you know my brother, Sonic." she added, pointing at Sonic.

"Sup, kid." Sonic said.

"Hi, there!" Hikaru said full of excitement to see Sonic in person.

"Now that we have one, we just need six more!" Cream said.

"That's right, Cream!" Amy nodded.

"I'm not certain we should keep it here. After all, it might have an effect on my equipment." Chuck said.

"No problem. If anything goes wrong with that, I'll fix it for you." Tails said.

"Alright. It's a deal!"

"Okay, Grandpa!"

Chris walks over to Y/N as Hikaru stay close to her.

"Um... Y/N... I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Well, for... for losing-"

"You got it back, didn't you? That's all that matters. ... I think you did a great job!" Sonic said.

"He's right. I think what you and Hikaru did out there was very brave."

Both the siblings give the boys winks and thumbs up. Chris and Hikaru beamed.

"Really?"

"We did?"

"You sure did, Chris, Hikaru. Just be a little more careful next time, huh?" Sonic said.

"Yeah, don't do anything reckless like that ever again. Just let us know." Y/N said.

"Thanks!" they laughed.

"Want me to take you home, Hikaru?" Sonic asked. "Your parents must be worried about you."

"Yeah, I just got a call from my mom." he sighed in disappointment.

"Don't worry, Hikaru. You're always welcome to come to my home. I can introduce you to other friends of mine in class!" Chris assured him.

"Wow! Thank you!" Hikaru said in happiness, glancing at his new-found friends.

He admired the Chaos Emerald and give it to Chris.

"You might need it to protect it from that Egghead."

Chris nodded, almost snicker at the nickname along with the hedgehog siblings. Sonic asked if he's ready to head home and he nodded and hopped onto his back. Y/N bid him a farewell that she will see him tomorrow before they zoomed off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 53 16
G.U.N. has located the Master Emarald, a powerful, green gem that could be dangerous if in the wrong hands. When a mysterious platypus arrives on Ear...
75.9K 2K 20
(Its story SonicXReader) Sonic is hero of the mobius and also your best friend. He trusts you to hide the 7 chaos emeralds before his fight with...
1.7K 57 5
[A rebooted version of the anime, Sonic X. Obviously Enough.] On an unnamed world, Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, and Amy Rose attempt to...
21.5K 442 29
*COMPLETED* A girl named Amy has been living in a village since she was born. Suddenly, a person named Dr Eggman attacks her village. She ran away, b...