Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Surpise?
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
Disappointed
No!
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Tea?
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
He what!?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Past
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Have some fun
Smoke
Of course
Help
Hush!
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Bet
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Goodbye
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
You'll be in my heart
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

Let go

2.1K 127 23
By kay343

Yeonjun headed to the locker room to take a little breather. He couldn't take the pressure.

He was kind of embarrassed that he's being bullied. He especially didn't want Taehyung to know.

Of course, Jungkook would be the one to out him out like that. He didn't like this Jungkook at all, he knew that Jungkook left him at that grocery store and lied to Tae. And now he's exposing him?!

Maybe he should tell Tae what really happened at the grocery store.

Right when he was about to go back in, he was pushed to the ground. He looked up and he was surrounded by Mingi and the group.

" Well, well, well, look at what we have here. The traitor," Mingi smirked.

Yeonjun tried to get up but Wooyoung pushed him back down.

" You're just as weak just like we were younger," Wooyoung laughed.

" I don't know why we were so nice enough to let you hang out with us," Yeosang rolled his eyes.

" Yea, you followed us like you were a worthless lost puppy. But the truth is... you are w-worthless," San faked laughed.

Yeonjun gasped when he heard San say that, he thought he was his friend but no. San was one of them and he knows that it's going to stay that way.

" Look at this loser," Wooyoung flicked his forehead.

Yeonjun hissed and covered his forehead. Wooyoung and Mingi were laughing as they were insulting him.  And there he was, still on the ground taking all these insults.

Was he worthless?

" I can understand why your parents didn't want you. You're such a worthless, a stupid piece of shit," Wooyoung laughed.

That one hit him hard.

Yeonjun forgot that he told them that he was an orphan. He told him that when he thought they were his friends.

Yeonjun tried not to cry, but a tear rolled down his cheek. He hoped that they didn't see it.

" Aww look, he's crying again. God, I forgot that you're such a crybaby," Yeosang scoffed.

" You know, I was thinking of beating the living crap out of you. But I don't want to be nagged at a bitch that I call my mom. So instead I'll just have to give you our annual tattoo," Mingi smirked.

Then he reached to his pocket and he grabbed a pocket knife. Yeonjun looked at him with terror.

" Let's get this done already, pin him down," he ordered.

They grabbed him and pinned him down to the ground. He tried to free himself but they were too strong. He was about to yell but, Wooyoung covered his mouth.

San pinned his arms, while Yeosang pinned his legs. Mingi got the knife and started aiming for his arm.

" Bro! Hold him down!"

" I'm trying! That basketball made his arms got stronger!"

" Hold still before we do more than cut your arm," Wooyoung threatened.

Mingi finally found a spot for him to cut. He pressed the knife down and it cut open. Yeonjun screamed but no one could hear him. Tears kept pouring from his eyes.

" Shut the fuck up! It doesn't even hurt," Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

Mingi kept cutting, as soon he was going to make an M on his arm.

" What the hell?!"

Mingi stopped and turned around.

It was Taehyung and Jungkook.

" Shit! Let's bounce," Mingi yelled and everyone let go of Yeonjun and headed out the back door.

Yeonjun covered his arm and was bawling.

Jungkook gasped when he saw blood.

" Oh my god!"

Taehyung ran to his crying little brother. When he saw his blood, his stomach dropped.

" Oh my god Yeonjun!"

" I-I-it hu-" but Yeonjun couldn't finish because he was crying so much.

Jungkook looked at the scene in terror. He didn't know Jimin would take this far.

" Jungkook! Go get the nurse!"

Jungkook repeatedly nodded his head and ran to the nurse's office.

Taehyung hugged his brother, " I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry."

Yeonjun was hysterical, he didn't know why that happens.  

Was it his fault?

After a couple of minutes later, Jungkook brought the nurse and they helped him go to the nurse's office.

They told them that he needed stitches and he had to go to the hospital. They called an ambulance and took him to the hospital.

Taehyung was more than pissed. 

He was furious!

How dare they cut his little brother's arm?!

Of they had to call their parents and Jungkook didn't know what to feel.

He felt like it was his fault for not stopping Jimin. He should have told Taehyung the truth the moment Jimin made that plan.

He couldn't believe they cut his arm like that.

Jungkook and Taehyung were currently in the principal's office.

They told them what happened and the principal said he'll look into it. Taehyung demanded that he needs to go to the hospital with his brother.

The principal hesitantly allowed him to go. He thought he'll cut class.

Like dude... wtf?

Jungkook wanted to go with Taehyung. Tae didn't feel like arguing so he let him go. Plus.......he sort of wanted his company.

They arrived at the hospital and they got Yeonjun's room number.

When they got there, Mrs. Kim was already there.

And boy she was mad.

Mrs. Kim rarely gets angry, but this time she was pissed.

She saw her eldest, she walked up to him and hugged him. He hugged back leaving Jungkook looking at Yeonjun getting stitches.

She asked him what happened, but Yeonjun spoke up, " I-it was an accident."

" No the fuck it wasn't Yeonjun and you know it!"

" Taehyung! Language!"

" Mom, those kids cut him with a freaking knife!"

Mrs.Kim gasped and looked at her youngest son.

" I-is it true?"

Yeonjun ignored her sad eyes and slowly nodded his head.

" What did the principal say," she asked sternly.

" They said they'll look into it."

Mrs.Kim sighed and walked over to Yeonjun and sat next to him. She kept hugging him and telling him it would be ok.

Taehyung walked out of the room and Jungkook followed him.

" W-where are you going?"

" I'm going to kick their ass!"

" T-Tae wait!"

Taehyung kept on walking, Jungkook grabbed his arm. 

Taehyung turned around and glared," Let go."

" Tae please think about this."

" Let go!"

Jungkook flinched and let go.

Taehyung noticed this and he felt bad. He knows that Jungkook was only trying to help. He shouldn't snap on him.

Taehyung sighed," Look, I'm sorry, but I can't let those jerks get away with it!"

Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at Tae with sad eyes," T-Tae, the-there's something you need to know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 372 16
When Kenma knocks into Rin and leaves a bad first impression, Rin believes he's a jerk and doesn't like him at all. But what happens when Kenma beats...
41.3K 1K 24
Park Jisung, an idol from the famous boy group NCT Dream, was casted in a new TV Show called 168 HOURS. He was paired with Yoon Y/n an idol from a r...
1.2K 88 12
THE STARS THAT FALL FOR YOU Republish © besixdouze (prodtaejun) 2021 EXCERPT: Beomgyu deems it adorable-Taehyun's fascination with the jewels twinkli...
1.8K 68 7
Pairing: yeonbin, taegyu, kaihope, taekook, Yoonmin, Namjin When four families get together just to protect their family and the only friende they sh...