JOJO Smut Collection

Oleh psyche_thedreaming

ON HOLD Jotaro finds you irresistible at the beach. Innocent Narancia wants to play. Rohan draws you as his m... Lebih Banyak

Jotaro Brings You to the Beach
Rohan Draws a Doujin |Part 1|
Jotaro and Star Platinum Tag Team You
Gangster Shenanigans with Trish, Mista, and Giorno |Part 1|
Gangster Shenanigans with Trish, Mista, and Giorno |Part 2|
The Orange Juice Fiasco with Narancia
Joseph Fights a Pillar Man |Part 1|
Joseph Fights a Pillar Man |Part 2|
Joseph Fights a Pillar Man |Part 3|
Kakyoin Creams for Ice Cream
Worshipping the Vampire DIO |Part 1|
Worshipping the Vampire DIO |Part 2|
Seducing a Drug Lord with Fugo |Part 1|
Seducing a Drug Lord with Fugo |Part 2|
Seducing a Drug Lord with Fugo |Part 3|
Seducing a Drug Lord with Fugo |Part 4|
Summer Camp with Yukako |Part 1|

Rohan Draws a Doujin |Part 2|

6K 125 172
Oleh psyche_thedreaming

"Wha-What?" Rohan asked, visibly flustered.

You sat up, brushing your sticky hands on your thighs. The statement you had uttered was completely impulsive since your body screamed unsatisfied. But it wasn't totally out of question though, right? For God's sake, his face was just inches from your gushing cunt not even a minute ago.

"I just... I feel like..." you trailed off, at a loss for words. Rohan stared at you impatiently, eager to hear your reasoning.

"I guess I thought you'd wanna get more material for your manga," you reasoned. Rohan's eyes glowed with sudden interest.

"Oh?" he asked huskily, glancing between your legs. He cleared his voice. "Is that so?"

"I just think it'd be good for you to familiarize yourself with sex." Your voice dropped at the last word, the meaning behind it truly sinking in.

Rohan wasn't biting the bait. Not yet.

"And!" you exclaimed excitedly, determined not to lose your courage. "You can just erase it from your memories after!"

You finished with a nervous smile, feeling shocked at your own boldness. Rohan looked surprised too but there was that glint in his eyes. If it was for his manga...

It was the look you had always been fascinated with. Rohan really would do anything for his art. You shivered as the brunt of his gaze was focused on you.

"That makes sense," he admitted, and the breath you held tightly in your lungs exhaled with a whoosh. It would have probably been a failed effort had you not mentioned the experience benefiting his work. You were a little sad that it wouldn't be romantic, but the tingling sensation in between your legs persisted.

No amount of fingering yourself could satisfy that carnal hunger you felt for the man in front of you. It took all your self control and pride not to leap forward and shove his throbbing erection inside you.

You rubbed your thighs together at the thought. Rohan noticed. He sighed and placed one of your hands between his. You blushed as you remembered that your hands were just covered in your sticky wetness. Did he not realize? Or just not care?

"I've known you for a while, Y/n," he began, sounding more unsure than you had ever heard him. "I don't know..."

Was he embarrassed? Your heart beat faster as he spoke. You had made it clear that this was just for his manga, right?

Rohan contemplated what he was going to say, glancing to your clothes cast to the side. Was he going to make you put your clothes back on and forget this whole thing? That would be fucking embarrassing.

Rohan shifted and you squirmed in anticipation. You frowned as his hands trembled slightly. He finally seemed to be sure of what he wanted to say as his hands squeezed yours firmly with determination.

"I've seen you for you, Y/n. I know you better than anyone, and you know me better than anyone, yet you still stay by my side. You are an incredible woman. I wouldn't want anybody else by my side to help me with my manga." Rohan's words spilled out of him in a rush, and when he finished, he was breathing hard.

Your eyes practically bugged out of your head in surprise. But then you smiled as you realized he was speaking from his heart, and he was saying everything you always wanted to hear.

Rohan pursed his lips and tossed his head to the side to hide his blush. His nose scrunched up adorably in embarrassment. He probably wanted this moment to be over as soon as possible, and you internally fangirled over his unusual behavior.

"I also don't want anyone else by my side romantically."

Your cheeks blazed with emotion. "So does that mean..."

His neck flushed uncomfortably, but he forced himself to look in your eyes as he said:

"Yes, yes. I'd be honored to have you as my girlfriend, Y/n."

You couldn't help but scream with joy. Rohan grunted as you embraced him. He returned the hug, the tension and nerves in his body finally dissipating. You felt his soft laughter through his chest, so you laughed too. Everything felt so perfect, so right.

He pulled you back to gaze into your e/c eyes, face glowing with unrestrained joy. Usually, it would have made you squirm in discomfort to have someone staring at your face, but this was Rohan. Who had just professed his love.

A part of you felt suspicious, things falling into place a little too easily. But he was a mysterious man. Why would you question him now?

Rohan was devastatingly handsome when he wasn't so serious, eyes crinkling softly and eyes bright with affection. He chuckled as a tear slipped down your cheek. You just felt so relieved that your feelings were no longer unrequited. He kissed it as it ran down your flushed cheek, and your trembling chin, and every single part of your face.

You tilted your head to the side as he moved to your jawline and peppered kisses to your ear. He tugged on the lobe with his teeth. You giggled. He wasn't the type to be so affectionate, but his admission of caring for you had seemed to loosen him up.

When he whispered "Y/n," in a sultry sweet tone in your ear, you shivered. His voice never ceased to rouse some kind of emotion in you.

Not just love, but desire, the burning flame between your legs flaring to life.

The mood quickly turned from joy to lust when he perked up at your throaty moan. Your aroused body needed to be dealt with as soon as possible, or you were going to combust.

Rohan smirked when your hands desperately tried to pull him close. You yelped as he picked you up in his arms, princess-style, and tossed you on his bed. You lay limply, trembling with excitement. Being totally naked under him was a dream come true. You were willing to give Rohan everything.

Rohan leaned down to give you another chaste kiss before sitting back on his knees between your legs. Drool practically hung down your lip as he pulled off his shirt. He tossed it to the side, and his bare chest was exposed in all its glory.

A recluse mangaka should not have such a good body, you thought as you sat up and ran your nails across his chest, down his pecs, past his defined abs to the bulge twitching under his pants. He must have been suffering for a while, since he was desperately, deliciously hard earlier too. He jerked at your touch over the fabric, sharply inhaling. Your heart raced at the idea of feeling him with nothing in the way.

Biting your lip, you pulled the elastic band of his boxers, snapping it down on his skin. Rohan breathed heavily with excitement as your other hand helped to push down his pants to his knees.

For some reason, the way his cock sprang back to his his abs made you giggle, and he frowned above you.

"What's so funny?" Rohan growled, and you ceased your stupid laughter. "It's just that, I don't know, the way it bounced is kinda funny," you said weakly, flinching as he frowned deeper.

"It's not because of the size or anything," you reassured him as that came to mind. "Men are very insecure about that, I forgot." It really wasn't disappointing at all. He was circumcised and pink with impatience. The head looked painful, red and swollen with a dripping bead of cum at its tip. You wanted to sit up and lick it, but he pushed you down and moved your legs apart.

You liked that course of action more.

"Of course my size will satisfy you," Rohan scoffed, offended at the idea of being a weak lover. He hummed in pleased arrogance as he directed his attention to your cunt. He wet his fingers in his mouth lewdly, spit running down his knuckles. Shivered in anticipation, you shimmied closer and lifted your hips.

Rohan watched you closely as he slid a finger inside. Your mouth opened as he curled it, searching for your g spot.

"Is it there, Y/n? Or here? Oh, you seem to like that," he murmured, fingering you torturously slow.

"Put in a another finger, Rohan," you begged. One of his hands gripped your hip to help you move against his other hand. He slid another finger in. Spasming, you ground yourself against his palm as he quickened the pace, the wet noises of your cunt music to his ears.

Frantic, eager moans slipped your lips as your sensitive insides wrapped and pulsed around him. You were getting close again, the delicious, pounding waves of heat making your hips buck up in desperation. You felt Rohan's hungry gaze take in your heaving breasts and open, gasping mouth. It was an exhilarating, wild feeling to feel him watching you.

"I-I'm gonna cum," you moaned. Just before your thighs squeezed around his arm and your toes curled in ecstasy, Rohan's fingers slipped out. You glared at him in frustration, squirming closer to him.

Rohan brought his fingers close to his face. He analyzed them like some scientific discovery, admiring how they glistened in the light. He experimentally gave them a lick, and, seeming to approve of the consistency and taste, sucked on them with vigor.

You gaped at him as he stared at you, slurping and licking up your wetness. "What?" he asked indignantly as he finished. "It's good knowledge to have when I draw this scene. The taste is important. And," he smirked, "you taste good."

You flushed as his crass words but shrugged. He made a good point. If he was using every part of your body as inspiration for his manga, it must be pretty damn close to perfection. He wouldn't use something he thought wasn't to his standards and the unusual compliment warmed your heart.

"Are you gonna get to the good part now, or..." you trailed off, watching his dick twitch against your thigh.

"Yes, don't be so impatient," he said in an irritated tone.

But although Rohan was acting composed, you knew he was dying to fuck you.

"Are you on the pill?" Rohan asked. You hadn't even thought about protection until that point, and you couldn't believe your stupidity. "No, I'm not," you told him. Your eyebrow raised as he pulled out his wallet from the pocket of his pants. Between his fingers emerged a condom, which he ripped open with his teeth. "Can never be too prepared," he said, noting your shocked expression. Was it just for any woman who he happened to fancy? Or was he preparing for a situation like this, with you? You nudged the thoughts away as your mind went into overdrive.

Once he was finished rolling it on, his hand gripped into your thigh while the other positioned himself at your entrance. He rubbed his head against your swollen lips, purposely teasing you. You knew it because he kept glancing towards you with a mischievous smile.

"Any day now?" you whined, rolling your hips towards him to push him inside you.

Rohan tutted. "Patience. I'll fuck you so hard, you won't want to be forgetting this any time soon."

With that, Rohan slid inside you, hands gripping your thighs and ass so that there was no space between you anymore. He grunted as your heated walls wrapped around him. Your heels dug into his back.

"Move," you demanded. Rohan let you know that he was the one in control as he set a bruising pace. You could only stare at the ceiling in overwhelming ecstasy, fingers bunching the sheets in your hands. Your breasts shook with his brutal thrusts, snapping his hips to hit that one spot that made you see stars.

Rohan grabbed one of your tits in his hand to massage it, tugging on the erect nipple every once in a while. Once you moaned out encouraging noises, he moved to lay on top of you to take a it in his mouth. He alternated his ministrations when the other breast became lonely, teeth nipping and sucking hungrily.

He glanced up at you and admired your face. You knew you probably looked sinfully turned on, tears leaking down flushed cheeks and mouth open in cries of pleasure. He watched your expression carefully to determine what you liked most. Where he needed to hit inside of you that brought you a little closer to your orgasm.

His eyes were viridescent green and full of impossible depth. A whole other world existed behind those eyes, a world of possibilities and love for you. You buried your face in his neck, feeling the cool metal his pen earrings.

"This doesn't feel real. You feel incredible, Y/n," he said in your ear, almost in awe. "You feel better than I could have ever imagined."

"This is like a dream, Rohan," you moaned. Rohan pounded that one place inside you over and over. He placed a hand on your rippling lower stomach, watching in wonder as he felt himself thrusting inside of you.

"Cum for me, Y/n."

Rohan groaned when you came at his words, squeezing his cock in brutal, vice-like waves. You bit into his sweaty neck as the orgasm spread through your body. You couldn't even move, just a victim to the contractions of your muscles. Rohan was close too based on his labored, panting breaths.

You pulled back and took his head in your hands, staring into his eyes. His brow was furrowed like he was in pain, panting and gritting his teeth.

"Cum for me, Rohan," you whispered against his lips. His breath stuttered against your mouth as he sloppily jerked his hips a few more times, reaching his high.

Rohan collapsed, careful not to squish you. Even though he was softening inside of you, neither had the energy to move.

His headband had gone askew in your activities so you pushed it back into place. Sweat dripped down his forehead and you tasted it as you kissed him softly, sweetly.

"Y'know," you murmured, stroking your hands down his back soothingly. He made a noise that he'd heard you, head too heavy to lift up. "I was kinda hoping something like this would happen someday."

Rohan tilted his face up from the side of your neck in surprise. "But you've had boyfriends."

You smirked evilly. "My plan worked then."

"You got boyfriends to throw me off your trail, huh. Very sneaky," he chuckled. "It's not very easy to trick me, so I'll admit I'm impressed."

You glowed at his compliments, the smile on your face refusing to leave. It was just so incredible to have this arrogant, brilliant, skillful man on top of you. So many years had passed that you thought he only cared for the manga you brought from your dad, and being his editor. He felt more for you than just that, and your heart couldn't handle how incredible that felt. The after orgasmic glow was real too.

"Hey," Rohan said. "I still need some inspiration for the scene."

He smirked, oozing sensuality, and your body got all hot and bothered again. You pursed your lips and pretended to consider his offer. Of course the answer was going to be yes, but playing hard to get was more fun.

"Only if you promise to take a break from writing manga for a day and spend it with me."

"I think we can work that out."

~

Rohan stood before the window, still nude from fucking you for hours. He felt spent, but he also wanted to catch the way the light caught in your cheeks as you slept, how your lower lip jutted out as you mumbled in your sleep. His pen flew across his sketchbook, every detail bringing you more and more to life in his story.

He knew you were head over heels for him, but for you to fall into his arms so quickly... it was almost too easy. But now he had every expression, every attribute of a lovesick woman he could have ever asked for, right before him.

Rohan smiled at your slumbering form in his bed. "Y/n, just keep falling more and more in love with me. Now that you're my one true form of inspiration, I will never let you go..."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

129K 1.9K 29
You are the daughter of Kny ships! Reminder! The Hashira are not dead. Request open! I was looking for this kind of book and saw none! So I wanted...
854K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
59.4K 1.4K 72
My life has been anything but normal. HYDRA killed my father than took me captive. They tortured me for years before a group called the Avengers save...
143K 4.4K 31
coz·en /ˈkəz(ə)n/ "trick or deceive." __ Moving wasn't so easy, you never knew that living in a different state would take so many turns, so many dec...