Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

By BlowingYourMind

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... More

Falling asleep during movie night
Kaminari's Flu
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Sleepwalking
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into a kid pt.2
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Testing Anxiety
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Sleepwalking... Again
Freckles
Winter Break
Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat Issues
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)

3.7K 149 133
By BlowingYourMind

A\N: Three days in a row, you should feel thankful! Lmao I'm going on a small trip so it may be a few days. Anyways, does anyone else see girl Kaminari like this? Or is it just me?

The moment Kaminari heard Mineta's voice, was the moment he regretted each and every single life choice he made leading up to his predicament. His mind was still reeling at the thought of being a girl...For who knew how long?

The girls didn't offer too much pity twords his situation, instead doing the opposite of what he wanted to do, which was stay holed up in his room until this whole thing blew over. They dragged him to the commons, forcing him to join their lunch time study session.

Kaminari clung onto hope that the teachers could find this kid soon. 

A good amount of the class were coming back from family outings over the weekends, not focusing on the group of girls on the couch since it was a relatively normal occurrence for them. Kaminari just wasn't used to actually being a part of the session. 

Bakugo (begrudgingly) made the girls and the bakusquad lunch, only accepting after Kirishima and Kaminari teamed up to give him puppy eyes. He immediately turned away, avoiding eye contact as they high a fived, grumbling something about unfairness.

Like Bakugo was one to talk about unfairness. At least he wasn't a girl. Of course, not that Kaminari had anything against girls, they were awesome! He just didn't want to actually be one. 

He's shook the thoughts from his head. He was focusing too much on the downfalls of the situation. He needed to look at the positives, like... Well, Kaminari would try to find the positives later.

The blondes uplifted spirit was quickly sucked from him when he headed the familiar nasally voice from behind him as he was accepting a plate from Bakugo. "Who's the new girl, Bakugo? Why are you serving her?"

 For some reason, a weird feeling, Like a sixth sense, was triggered deep inside of him. Tingles ran up his spine and his blood ran cold as he quickly veered away from the touch on his thigh. Kaminari turned to face Mineta, back facing Bakugo, as he stared down at him, wide eyed.

 "Wow, I don't know you, but your hot."

 Kaminari gritted his teeth, arms moving to cover his body defensively. When Mineta normally did this to girls, Kaminari only bugged him to stop, but being in the girls place was a whole diffrent experience. 

Mineta came off as a pervy teen, which was a weird vibe on its own. But being looked at like that...

Katsuki gently moved Kaminari to the side, glaring down at Mineta with the force of hell. Kaminari let himself feel an ounce of satisfaction when the grape shit broke a sweat. "You have to the count of three to fuck off.-" 

 Before Bakugo could complete his sentence, Mineta was already out, shooting Kaminari the look of a love sick puppy. Jesus christ.

The girls of 1-A all watched Mineta's retreating from before they flickered back to Kaminari. "Kamimari... Are you okay?" Uraraka asked.

 Kaminari must have had a tense expression on his face, so he put his face in his hands to collect himself. "Yeah," he let out a shaky exhale "just a bit weirded out. Did not expect someone to touch me like that today."

 " You shouldnt have to expect that, seriously bro, I can go crush him if you want. " Kaminari snorted at Kirishima's generosity, waving him off with a small smile. He turned back to Bakugo "Thank you. "

Bakugo only nodded to Denki as he turned away, walking to the table. The girls sent Kaminari apologetic looks before continuing with their work. 

It wasn't too much later when Aizawa calmly entered the dormatorys, normal blank face portraying no emotion. "Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugo, you three need to take a trip to the mall to look over the security cameras. Mina and Sero can go with you, don't let me regret this decision."

 Mina bounced off of the couch after her silent conversation with the girls, running over to the three who ate peacefully at the table. "Guys," she slammed her hand to the table. 

 "I already know what your gonna ask, Pinky. And the answers hell no."

Mina's face dropped as she sulked, sending the most sorrowful look she could muster to Bakugo. "Awww c'mon, please!"

 " Fuck no, stop looking at me like I just killed your mom. "

 "But come on! Look at Kaminari! You can't have him keep dressing like that! He's a girl now, and that," she waved " is unacceptable. "

Kaminari looked down to his hoodie and sweatpants, he changed claiming he was uncomfertable in the leggings. He thought he looked perfectly fine. Apparently the others didnt, as Kirishima frowned, eyes giving Denki a once over. "I guess Mina's right, I mean Kaminari doesn't have any clothes that fit him anyways, and he may feel uncomfortable..."

Bless Kirishima's kind soul. Really. But at times like this, Kaminari wished he wasn't so considerate. Denki really didn't feel the need to leave the dorms, especially to go to the mall, the very place that for him into this mess.

Nevertheless, They needed to find this snot nosed brat, and the sooner the better. 

Mina shoved Kaminari into the back seat of the car, crawling in behind him. Kirishima laughed at their antics, getting in on the other side, leaving Kaminari to be squished between the two uncomfortably in the middle.

When they dropped by Sero's room to ask him to come with them, he wasn't there, so out of the kindness of their heart's, they called him to see if he still wanted to tag along. That had been an... Interesting conversation.

Sero laughed his ass of at Kaminari's expense when he found out he had been changed into a girl. Eventually, Denki got tired of hearing the wheezing over the phones speaker, so he ended the call, eye twitching. He was at his parents anyways, apparently he got sick after the mall trip. Good fucking riddance, let natural selection kill him off for all Denki cared.

Bakugo lazily kicked his legs up on the cars dashboard, turning back to give the three a smug look. "You extras comfortable back there?"

 Kirishima grinned back "yup! We're good!"

 When Bakugo rolled his eyes, Kaminari felt him on a spiritual level. Normally Denki tried his best to smile the most he could, brightening others days, but now he was feeling pissy. The outfit Mina offered him didn't help at all. 

Aizawa silently drove the rowdy group to the mall, pointedly ignoring Bakugo's backseat driving. 

"Aww! Chin up Kami!" Mina threw an arm over Kaminari's shoulder, hand slapping Kirishima's face due too the close proximity of the group. 

"Yeah! You look very manly-"

"I swear to god Kiri, if you say I look like a man while in am in a women's body I can and I will deck you."

 When Kirishima gave him a dejected, kicked puppy look, Denki sighed. "Sorry, I know your just trying to make me feel better."

 "You are one pissy fucking girl, Pikachu."

 They ignored Bakugo's backhanded insult, continuing the car ride in silence until Aizawa pulled up to the front. "Go to the security station first, then get Kaminari essentials before coming back to the parking lot, I'll pick you back up."

Aizawa drove away way too fast for any of their liking.

Being a Sunday afternoon, the mall wasn't too crowded, they only weaved past a few people near the entrance before being led by a mall cop to the security base. Their homeroom teacher must have let the security gaurds know about them beforehand.

The room the group was led to wasn't too big, or small. What really caught Kaminari's eyes were the multiple small screens that were attached to the wall in neat rows. Live feed videos of passerbys played out on the screens.

A young man swivled around in the rolley chair.

Damn, this dude was gonna get wrecked, and Kaminari could feel that in his bones. This frail man seemed like the type to live in his parents basement, also the ideal type for Bakugo to shove into a locker. 

Kaminari almost missed the conversation playing out between the guard and the tech dude until he was shoved foward by Katsuki. 

 "When did this happen?" Nerd dude asked

"Oh- uh, yesterday around... 3:00 in the afternoon? " Kaminari looked back in question, Kirishima and Mina nodding.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do, although if it's a simple purse snatcher then they're probably long gone by now."

No one corrected him on their true intentions. It would cost too much energy.

" There you are, " the man pointed at one of the multiple screens. The group walked together, Kaminari taking the front, swinging his plastic bag between his fingers. "Wait... Is that, you?" The dude did a double take, eyes flashing over Kaminari.

" Yeah, some kid turned him into a girl, were trying to find him so he can change him back. " Mina explained.

"Huh" the nerd hummed, zooming in on the video. "You sure you don't wanna stay as a girl? I mean you look-"

"Shut the fuck up and do your job before I shove my foot up your ass." 

Bakugo's threat lit a fire under the man's fingers as he typed furiously, avoiding eye contact with the peeved group of teens. The footage focused in on the same brat that ran into him. "This the kid?"

" Yeah, that's him" Kirishima confirmed. 

The screen shifted, scanning his face. "The results should be out in a few days, once we find out his full name we can send a team out to his address."

Kaminari's heart dropped " a few days? Can't this go any faster? " 

The dude's eyes shifted over to Denki. "I mean I may able to put in a good word if you agree to come with me-"

 "No, fuck you and fuck that. Next time I see you, your ass is fucking fried." Small explosions popped in Bakugo's palms as he growled in the man's face, Kirishima pulling him back, sending a scalding look of disapproval to the nerd, who no doubt lived in a basement.

"Come on bro, it's not worth it." 

Mina flipped him off as the group pushed Kaminari out of the room. " Umm guys? What if he just wanted to grab dinner or something? It could have helped us turn me back? "

Mina snorted as Bakugo facepalmed, Kirishima giving Kaminari a worried look. "No hon' he wanted more than just dinner." Ashido grabbed Kaminari's wrist, leading him into the nearest clothing store.

"Nasty fucker."

" Not manly at all. "

The two boys commented from the back of the group.

The rest of the shopping excursion went as predicted. Mina throwing random clothes into bags, making Bakugo and Kirishima lug them around. When Mina asked their opinions on diffrent items, Kirishima gave enthusiastic comments while Bakugo labeled them fashion disasters. When Bakugo actually didn't like an outfit, he would throw it away. They learned to trust his opinion, being the son of a fashion designer and all.

"One more thing you may or may not need" Mina dragged Denki down the hygiene aisle. "Just hope you won't ever have to use 'em." Ashido's eyes scanned over the isle before landing on a small box, grabbing it from the shelf and shoving it into Kaminari's face.

"Umm, Mina what are those?" Denki pointed to the box.

Ashido grinned deviously before leaning in, whispering into Kaminari's ear.

The blonde went pale, lips quivering as he looked back at her, golden eyes widening. "Y-you shove them WHERE?!" 

Kirishima and Bakugo rounded the corner, the red head laughing at something on his phone before looking up. His look of joy was quickly replaced with confusion when he noticed Kaminari. "Kami... You okay? You look like you just saw a ghost. "

Bakugo looked around the aisle before snorting. "You didn't tell him about fucking tampons did you?"

Mina nodded proudly as Kirishima caught Denki, who promptly passed out.

"Eraser bitch is waiting outside. Let's get going. "

Kaminari truly wanted to die then and there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327 19 12
what happens in the complicated life of being a pro hero. I'm not good at writing these description things but in this story Bakugou is then #2 hero...
77.4K 1.5K 54
I'll write little stories about the Bakusquad but Bakugou is mostly in focus. It's mostly angst or fluff. I don't really write smut (maybe a little...
213K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
285K 9.8K 43
[Inspired by @azreto's AU on tumblr] Soulmates don't discover their significant other until the age of 18. Difficult for most but never stopped many'...