The battle between families

By sparks123123

Mei and yuzu are living happily together but an accident happened leaving them both scared This story has vio... More

help...
Scared...
Rescue...
The rescue part 2
Hello again...
Plan's....
Do u want me to continue
Wedding plans...
Wedding plans 2
Wedding day

Welcome

2.9K 44 6
By sparks123123

Yuzu
I woke next to the love of my life. Mei's body was amazing I loved her so much. I got out of bed to make my finance some breakfast when I felt a hand grab me bye the east and pull me back in to bed. "Where do u think I are going" mei said.

Mei
" u thought u could get away" I said. I kissed yuzu on the nose. Who knew a woman like this could be so beautiful I thought.

Yuzu
"Come on mei we can cuddle after we eat" I said. I looked at mei she had a sad but warming look on her face. We both got out of bed got dressed and went to the kitchen to get some food. As I was getting the eggs out of the fridge I felt two arms grab me bye the stomach.

Mei

I grabbed my beautiful fiance and hugged her. "I love u" I told her. Yuzu turned around and she hugged me with a warning smile. "How about we go take a walk after we eat" she said. I smiled and nodded.

Time skip

Yuzu

While me and mei we out on our walk I saw a man I thought I would never see again. I told me I to wait for me here and I would be right back.

Me I
I could tell something was not right. Yuzu had a scared look on her face like something bad was about to happen. I saw her walk over to a man dressed in black.

Yuzu

"What are u doing" I told Max (the man dressed in black). " what does it look like I'm doing" he said. "Don't play dumb I know what u are doing"I told him. "Well looks like I have been caught, GRAB HER" he yelled. I was confused and I saw three more men in black grab me and pin me down.

Author note.
Forgot to say but the men in black are family enemy of yuzu family. Hope u pile the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 271 8
Sana has always loved Y/N but she could never tell you. Until you get back in contact with her. (Male Reader)
509K 20.3K 87
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
17.3K 482 9
Their hearts are breaking.
119K 3.1K 35
Fatima is a young and beautiful Muslim wife, her life gets turnt upside down when her husband gets a second wife.This is due to her not being able to...