πŸΊπ•Žπ•†π•ƒπ”½π•€π”ΌπŸΊ || 𝔸 𝕋𝔸𝔼...

By taetae_wuves_gukkie

[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be for... More

πŸ’Ÿ1πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ2πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ3πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ4πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ5πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ7πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ8πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ9πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ10πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ11πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ12πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ13πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ14πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’Ÿ15πŸ’Ÿepilogue

πŸ’Ÿ6πŸ’Ÿ

33K 1.6K 582
By taetae_wuves_gukkie

Double update uWu😌

Third Person pov

                   "You're a sunflower"

As soon as Jungkook saw his mate he knew something was wrong...
Anyone could say it. how???

Cuz Taehyung's eyes were puffed up from crying,his nose was red and lips were swollen due to biting on it.

He still looked beautiful to Jungkook.

However Jungkook didnt liked the fact that his mate has been crying,he wanted to know the reason.

He ran towards him and lunged on him liked an excited puppy.

"Wolfie"came Taehyung's voice from beneath Jungkook as the latter had captured him in a wolf hug under him.

Jungkook started sniffing his neck and Tae giggled feeling ticklish.Jungkook did it until his mate was laughing heartily.

Then he got up from him and allowed Tae to get up too.

They sat beside each other in front of the lake.

Jungkook wanted to know what was troubling his mate so he started nipping at his mate's leg.

Tae observed him and if he was being honest he wanted to share his pain with someone so that it can reduce and the heaviness in his heart will decrease.

He couldn't tell his parents because he didnt want them to worry and he had no friends here too.

His hyungs and noonas were there but he didnt trusted them completely.
Fair enough he has known them for 2 days only.

The wolf was continuously looking at him,barking at little intervals,nipping him as if he was asking Tae what was wrong???

And as odd as it may sound Taehyung got this urge to share his pain with the wolf.He felt secure around him and oddly enough he even trusted him,not knowing who he was or if he would harm him.

He decided to listen to his heart and started-"you know Wolfie!!! Today was my first day at college---"and he told him everything, what jungkook said to him and by the end he was again in tears.

Jungkook could not stand the sight of his mate crying,he was feeling so bad and got angry at himself for hurting his mate.

He placed his big paw on his mate's cheek,trying to wipe the tears.

Taehyung saw this and laughed at the wolf's attempt of stopping him from crying.He felt happy that this wolf whom he met yesterday cared for him.

He cupped the wolf's face and brought it close until his forehead was touching the wolf's head.

"My Wolfie wants me to stop crying.
I won't cry Wolfie I promise.I'm feeling better now.Thankyou Wolfie"

Jungkook's heart swelled with pride that he made his mate happy.The guilt washed away.

He started running and motioned for Tae to follow him.Tae ran after him and soon after they were running to catch each other.

Tae's laugh filled the forest.He felt happy that he came here to meet this wolfie.

And Jungkook he felt euphoric~being with his mate was all he has ever wanted.Sure it was not in the way he had imagined,it would be much better if he was in his Human form,but he was content for now.

Tae returned back home with a promise to visit again tomorrow.

Soon it became a routine for both of them to meet there everyday.

It was their place only,where they could hide from the world and be with each other.

Tae would tell his Wolfie how his day went, good or bad,talk about his days in America and tell him about himself.

He noticed that the wolf would always listen to him intently.This made him really happy.

In the college,he had few meet ups with Jungkook but he ignored him completely and Jungkook hasn't said or done anything to him since the first day.

For Jungkook the best part of the day was when he went to meet his mate.
Everyday he would tell himself that it would be the last time he is going there. but who was he kidding???.

He himself knew how much he has started to like the younger.

His mate was something else.People around Jungkook feared him because he was the strongest among the ancients.They won't even want to be in the same room as him.

But here comes his mate,a 19year old boy,full of innocence and positivity.He has befriended a wolf and would come everyday to meet him.

Thats not something you see everyday right???

This made Jungkook think how  special his mate was.Without even doing anything he had him under his control and he loved it.

In Jungkook's defense he says-
Its impossible not to like him with his adorable personality,his boxy smile and the way he talks about things and how cute he looked when he would scrunch his eyebrows or..

Okay Jungkook we know you could write a whole book on your mate but plz spare me.I have to finish the book.

Jungkook himself was surprised that how fast he changed his thoughts about having a mate.
Tho he didnt had a convo with Tae in his human form but his mate was all his when he was in his wolf form.

He knew he has to tell him the truth soon.He was afraid what would be Taehyung's reaction.

He did not want his mate to hate him.he won't be able to live with it.

Catching up with their daily meets,they had started doing something new.

Jungkook had started taking his mate to different places while he would sit at his back.Tae enjoyed this.

Also Jungkook's favorite thing they did together was~he would place his head on his mate's lap and Tae would talk about his day while scratching Jungkook's ears.
He absolutely loved it when the younger did that.

Because he got to meet his mate everyday he became happier.

His hyungs noticed this whenever he would come back from his run,he would be happy.

They wondered what the reason might be,but they were happy to see their youngest brother like this after so many years.

Days passed and they soon turned into weeks and weeks turned into a month.

Taehyung had told his wolfie almost everything about him except for his past that how he lost his wolf.He didnt wanted to talk about it at least not now.

While Taehyung and Jungkook were busy in their own little world.They didnt saw a pair of stranger eyes looking at them.

It was an alpha of the neighboring pack  Dark Moon.the pack who always had troubles with the ancients.
They had tried many times to defeat the ancients so that they could rule but they failed every time.

So when the alpha saw Jeon Jungkook's wolf in the middle of the woods with a stranger.He became suspicious.

"Who is this kid so important to you Jungkook,just wait I'll find out and take our revenge on you"

He said to himself and went away.

One day in college,Taehyung saw a guy carrying multiple items with him.His hands couldn't hold all the things and he looked like he will drop them any second.

So Taehyung went to help him.The guy turned out to be Park Jimin.He thanked Tae for his help and they both instantly clicked and became friends.

Later that day Jimin invited Tae to have lunch with him.Tae couldn't deny the offer,he sat down to have lunch with Jimin,Yoongi and Jungkook.

They all introduced themselves to Tae and he did the same.
Throughout lunch Tae was feeling uncomfortable because Jungkook was staring hard at him.
Tae thought that he didnt wanted him to sit with them.

He almost regretted his decision of accepting the offer,but before he could do this he found a note in front of him.

"I'm sorry for behaving rudely to you and calling you slut.
I apologize for my mistake.
Hope you can forgive me.

-JJK."

It was a note by Jungkook.Tae felt happy that the older apologized for his mistake.His heart started beating faster and he kept smiling throughout his entire day.

In the evening when he met his Wolfie he told him this.The wolf got happy too.

And Jungkook was happy that his mate accepted his apology and they were on good terms now.

A/n~how are you guys liking the story???

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.1K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
531K 20.1K 53
( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon Jungkook,a man of everything,is in searc...
96.1K 3.1K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
641K 29.2K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...