America's Young Bloods

By KeriannHolt

Fall Out Boy. Those three words have different means. An amazing rock band, a bunch of sellouts, or just plai... More

Save Rock And Roll
The Phoenix
It's an Arms Race
Carpal Tunnel of Love
The (After) Life of The Party
Hot To The Touch, Cold On The Inside
She's My Winona
Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
Miss Missing You
Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
Just One Yesterday
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
The (Shipped) Gold Standard
Hum Hallelujah
7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
Alone Together
What A Catch, Donnie
Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
Bang The Doldrums
Young Volcanoes
20 Dollar Nose Bleed
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying
I Don't Care
I'm Like A Lawyer...
Alpha Dog
XO
Grand Theft Autumn
Sugar, We're Goin Down
Calm Before The Storm
Grenade Jumper
Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes
Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
Fame < Infamy
Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today
West Coast Smoker
Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Sequel is up!

Thriller

100 10 3
By KeriannHolt

Rose's POV
"What do you mean 'something's wrong with him?' Is he okay?" I question, getting worried.

"T-the ambulance is on its way. He isn't breathing, I don't want to say this, but I think he-he's dead." I could hear her voice crack at the end of her sentence, and I knew she was about to cry.

My lip was quivering and I was trembling just a little, but I had to do whatever I could to keep her calm.

"Hey, Steph, it's okay. I know you really don't want to do this but open his mouth, and look into his throat. See if anything's blocking his lungs."

"Nope, nothing. Rose, I'm really scared. I can hear the ambulances. I didn't even leave him alone that long!" Her voice was shaky, and I hear a loud sigh.

"It will be okay. Once they get there, tell me. I'll go to the hospital." I hear someone clearing their throat and I look over, it's Patrick. I was so absorbed in the conversation I forgot anyone was here.

"They're here. Hurry, please." Her voice becomes frantic at the last sentence, and I'm just hoping he's okay.

Once I hang up, I quickly fill in Patrick and my sister on what's going on. It was really hard not to break down in tears at that very spot.

Pete may be a jerk sometimes, but when he's not, he's a really great guy. He's still my best friend, he helped me through so much and I can't repay him for that, ever. I wonder what happened.

As Patrick, Grace and I ride to the hospital, and I start sobbing. I blink away the tears quickly to focus on my driving. I pull up to the hospital at about 90 mph, but right now, I didn't care. I just hope he's okay.

Please be okay.

Pete's POV
It was dark.

I tried opening my eyes, but they were glued shut.

It felt like I'd been sleeping for a long, long time.

I wanted to wake up. I could hear muffled voices around me. One I recognized as my sister, and the other Patrick. My sister had my hand, but I couldn't move.

It was as though I was blind. I could hear and feel everything around me, I just couldn't see. I felt nauseous.

I needed to wake up.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. I don't know if this story is getting worse, or better. Hm. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: kissxingrazors
Twitter: ChefKholt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 28.7K 200
3rd times a charm I guess. Your four favorite boys are back and guess what! They brought the feels with them...
513K 21.8K 200
What else can I say? Fourth book for our four favorite boys.
4K 122 34
COMPLETED Side Note: the first few oneshots are pretty trash considering I didn't know anything about how to write. Sorry about that:/ This is a book...
6.5K 339 16
*THIS STORY IS COMPLETED!!* This is a story, not about love (like all the others), but a story about how the meaning rock and roll is slowly fading a...