SWANTON LOVE | Jeff Hardy

xnyssx által

"Dude did Jeff Hardy just comment on your post ?" "Your joking I've been in love with him since he started... Több

Wrestlers
Instagram
The Hardy Boyz
Double date drama
No more words
TLC MATCH
I want to see you
Movies & snacks

WWE

760 11 1
xnyssx által

Alex

"I can not believe you dragged me along to this." I tell Mark as I bend down to touch my toes.

"Come on Alex you act like it's so bad we're in a band we preform it's what we do it may not be on a stage but it is still in front of thousands of people." Rolling my eyes at him I start to jump up and down.

"Is it just going to be us or is Lana and Elijah going to be here to ?" I ask kicking my legs. "They texted me saying they were here not to long ago let's FaceTime them !"

Pulling out his phone he taps on Elijah's name he picks up. "Mark you'll never believe who we ran into !"

"You guys are meeting people I wanna meet them ! Where are you ?" Laughing at his reaction Eli tells us where he is and we start walking to them.

"Alex don't get mad at me but I'm about to scream like a little bitch." Mark says bitting his fist. Turning to look at what he's looking at I just smile.

"Why don't you go talk to them ?"

"Are you kidding me they are the Hardy Boyz." He says giving me a dry look. Laughing I drag him towards them. "No not yet !"

With Mark yelling the guys turn around and look at us. "Alex you made them look hurry we gotta run !" Mark doesn't even let me talk he just throws me over his shoulder and makes a run for it.

"Markkkk put me down and I thought you wanted to meet people ?"

"You see I did but now that I realize they are much cooler in person I'd rather wait till after we preform for they see how cool we are too." He says smiling proudly and putting me down.

"Alex Mark ! Over here !" Lana waves us over. "Dude can you believe I met the big show he picked me up like nothing !" She says showing me the picture.

"Mark would of met the Hardy Boyz but he chickened out." Glaring at me he sticks his tongue out at me. "I told you my reason why I didn't wanna meet them yet." He says folding his arms.

"Oh hey Alex and Mark." Elijah says walking towards us. "So Mr McMahon told me we go on after this match."

"Should I be nervous I'm kind of freaking out we're doing this in front of awesome wrestlers !" Lana says walking back and forth.

"Come on Lana we've done this many times they are just people like us." I say bumping her shoulder a little. "Come on guys hands in." I tell them putting my hand in the middle followed by Elijah then Lana and lastly Mark.

"Mark would you like to do it ?" I say looking up at him. "1..2..3 Riot !"

Jumping we all start getting closer to each other until we're all hugging.

"Your new heavyweight champion the undertaker !"

"So I'm guessing we're up ?" Scratching the top of my head Mark grabs my wrist and drags me to the front with the rest of the band.

"Ladies and gentlemen we wwe would like to welcome Riot !"

Mark runs out first with his drum sticks next Lana with her bass then Elijah with his guitar.

"You got this kid knock em dead !" Looking at who said that I notice it's the big show with his thumbs up and a huge smile on his face.

Smiling at him I run out microphone in hand. "Wwe how we doing tonight ?" I yell into the mic.

Getting next to my friends the crowd goes wild.

"I keep my blessing and my prayers in my back pocket tucked
'Cause I know everything we receive ain't luck
Tryna' make a name for myself maybe stack a couple million on a house in the hills
Yeah, the sun will come up but will I, I, I?
Will standing my grounds help me fly, fly, fly?
'Cause gravity just wants to be defied, fied, fied
I don't even know how I feel lately
I don't even know what's real lately
I don't even know how I feel lately, feel lately
I don't even know what's real lately
I don't even know how I feel lately, feel lately
Something deep down
Something deep down
Something deep down is
Tellin' me "listen to your gut"
Your instincts, you should always trust
Calling you to run run to and not from
When they think they won won let 'em know what's to come
'Cause this time around I'ma listen to that
Something deep down

Running to the commentators table I jump on it bouncing up and down kicking my leg up and jumping back down.

Every now and then we lose ourselves going round the bend
Staying put 'cause I'm too afraid it will end
One step back gives me three steps forward
It's your mistakes bring you closer

Jumping into the crowd I'm leaning back and forth some following my move and some not.

The sun will come up but will I, I, I?
It's written in the stars but do they lie, lie, lie?
It's only up to me to make it right, right, right
It's only up to me to make it right, right, right, oh
I don't even know how I feel lately
I don't even know what's real lately
I don't even know how I feel lately, feel lately
I don't even know what's real lately
I don't even know how I feel lately, feel lately
Something deep down
Something deep down (hey, somethin')
Something deep down is
Tellin' me "listen to your gut"
Your instincts, you should always trust
Calling you to run run to and not from
When they think they won won let 'em know what's to come
'Cause this time around I'ma listen to that
Something deep down
Something deep down
Something deep down
Something deep down, something deep down
Something deep down
I can feel it deep down
I can feel it deep down, deep down
I can feel it deep down"

"This is crazy preforming in the wwe arena with you guys here blows my mind." I say laughing and hugging my friends.

"You guys know the last of the real ones right ?" Screaming coming from everywhere Elijah starts it off with his guitar.

Singing about 2 more songs me and the band get together connect arms and do a bow from left to right to front to back.

"Thank you wwe you guys fucking rock !" I say jumping up and waving to everyone. Running out with my friends we all fall to the ground once we make it to the back.

"That" Elijah starts,
"Was" Lana,
"Fucking" Mark cussing like always,
"Crazy" I finish off the sentence.

"I think I'm cool enough to meet the Hardy boyz now." Mark says getting up and falling back to the ground.

"What's the matter ?" Lana ask turning around. "Oh my god !" Looking at my band mates they all scatter to their feet. "Eli can you help me up I'm tired." I say giggling at myself.

"Your Matt and Jeff Hardy !" Lana says almost fainting into Eli's arms. Getting up from the ground I look at Jeff.

"Hey your the girl my brother thought was cute on instagram !" Matt says pointing at me. "Yup and she's very single !" Mark says pushing me towards him.

Falling into Jeff's arms I smile laugh. "H-hi I'm uh ha A-Alex."

"Dang you haven't stuttered since middle school what's wrong Alex ?" Lana ask tilting her head. Glaring at my friends I look at Jeff again.

"Would you like to go on a date some day ?"

Blinking at him I get snatched back. "She'd love to you know Alex silly her she's just tired she can barley even talk." Lana tells them.

Nodding their heads they look at me smiling. "Here's her number you can text her whenever you like okay bye it was nice meeting y'all !" Eli says running pass them all of us following.

Making it back to the bus I fall onto my seat. "I'm a freaking embarrassment !" I say putting my head into my hands. "What happen to oh their just people like us ?" Mark says laughing.

Glaring at him I throw him the finger. "Whatever it's late once again." I say getting up and walking to my bunk.

Jumping into my bunk I feel my phone vibrate. Looking at it I see a random number.

8263728268 : hey it's Jeff :)

Smiling at my phone I text him back.

Me : oh hey
Look I'm really sorry about how we all acted we freaked out.

Putting my phone under my pillow it vibrates again.

Jeff : hey look it's really cool Matt was trying not to pass out when he saw Lana lmao.

Me : your kidding he likes her !?

Jeff : likes her ? More like loves her !

"Lana Lana Lana !" I scream jumping off my bunk almost falling and run to the front "look !" I say tossing her my phone.

Reading it quickly she screams. "Oh my god Matt fucking Hardy likes me !" Jumping up she hugs me and we start spinning and jumping together.

"Do you think Jeff would give you his number for me ?" Looking at her phone she falls onto her seat. "Matt just followed me and oh my god he just DM me his freaking number !"

Smiling at her I look at her laughing "well what the hell are you waiting for text him !"

"Oh right right what do I say tho ? Do I tell him I know ?" She ask bitting her nails. Smacking her hand out of her mouth I grab her phone.

Matt : hey Matt it's Lana :)

Tossing her back her phone I skip to the back and jump back into my bunk.

Jeff : you told her didn't you ?

Me : nooo

Jeff : he gave her his number and they're texting right now

Me : I know I helped her text him lol

Jeff : you know Alex I was being fr about that date :)

Me : and Lana was being fr about that yes lol

Jeff : you should come out for another show I can introduce you to some people bring along your friends if you like

Me : when would be a good time ? :)

Jeff : tomorrow cause we're also going to be in Richmond , Virginia

Me : so it's a date ?

Jeff : if you want it to be :)

Me : I guess so lol goodnight Jeff ❤️

Jeff : goodnight Alex

"Alex were meeting up with them again tomorrow so dress cute !" I hear Lana yell from the front laughing I close my eyes and let sleep take over.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

17.6K 230 31
Jeff Hardy is a well loved in WWE he and his brother stick together he never thought of falling in love Trish stratus the new girl in the WWE she ha...
13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
13.2K 155 80
Trish Stratus is new to WWF Jeff Hardy is coming back to WWF after a bad injury What will happen if they meet? Will they get on or will they be enemi...
3.3K 48 14
so I saw this thing on Tumblr where your soulmate gets something on their skin you get it on your skin. if they draw something on their arm it will a...