In Front of the Camera

By SepticeyeLadd

This is not a third book to the Lakeview High series, instead, this is a second book to The Gaming Theory. Bo... More

The Move
Unexpected Guest
Lost Feelings?
A Crazy Laugh and a Wildcat
A Game of Uno
Two Irish Men
Messing Around
Dinner
Yelling
Hospital Visit
A Goodnight Kiss
Ask Mini
Crazy Fans
Late Night Talk
Holiday at Tyler's
Mario Kart Rage
Topgolf fun
An Irish Visitor
Memories
Water Balloon fight
Fireworks
Another One

Chill Day

111 6 1
By SepticeyeLadd

(Your POV)

     It was the guy's last day staying with Hope and Craig. Next time that we were all going to meet up again was at Tyler's house in Tennesee during the 4th of July. We were all sitting on the couch watching the AskMini that Craig posted an hour ago. I was honestly really excited about the Full House bit of the video because honestly, that was one of the best parts.

     Craig looks down at his laptop and on the screen reads the question, "Can you make a full house intro with everyone?" The guys and I start cheering. 

     The video cuts to black and slowly the full house intro plays. The camera is on Evan as he pretends to drink the thing of maple syrup as he stops and waves at the camera, underneath him the text reads, Canasian bitch.  We all start laughing as it switches to Brian and David, both pretending to drink beer. They wave as the drunk Irishmen appears underneath them. 

     Next up was me, I move the piece of paper with Delirious mask away from my face, smile, look at the paper then back to the camera and wave. The real Delirious?? appears next to my face. Hope, Evan, and I start laughing as it switches to Tyler holding up a package of bacon. A cannibalistic pig was Tyler's name. Tyler laughs as he brings his hand to his face in disappointment. Hope was up next, in her cosplay outfit, Boobie Streamer appears next to her. Hope picks up the pillow behind her and starts hitting Craig with it.

     "YOU COULD HAVE PICKED ANYTHING ELSE AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GAVE ME?!" She yells as Craig starts laughing as he was getting hit.

     Craig was up next up, his name was A British American hybrid?  We laugh again as we watch Lui come up next. He was wearing the sombrero and underneath him was How Did He Get Across The Border? We all started laughing extremely hard, even Lui was laughing.

     All of us smiling when it got to the end of the Ask Mini as Craig proposed to Hope. We all thank everyone for watching and the screen goes black for a few seconds before it goes back to us sitting on the couch, Hope and I listening to music as Evan looks over to us. I groan and sit back in the couch.

     "You know that's very loud," Evan says. God damn it, Craig really added bloopers into this

     "Well maybe if you went through an emo phase you can relate to us at the moment. Now mind your damn business Metallica boy." Hope says leaning over me and looking at Evan. Hope and I start laughing as we look at each other.

     We all hung out at the house till the guys had to leave to go to the airport, I asked Brian if I could take him as he was the first one to actually leave.

     "You and Evan did make up, right? You're both not acting, are you? I want us to all hang out again just like in high school, no more fights or arguing with each other or anything like that." I said, looking over to Brian as he looked out his window.

     "Evan and I did apologize to each other yes. I meant what I said, but I don't know if he meant what he said-" He was going to continue on, but I cut him off.

     "You two are acting like teenage boys for fighting over a girl Brian. I'm my own person who has her own feelings you know, and in all reality, I don't need a guy in my life. I need friends that will be there to support my decisions and help me with my job." I say. Hope and I had a long talk this morning about Evan and Brian as well as all the other guys. She says that she even sees Tyler starting to look at me like Evan and Brian are. Brian sighs and looks over at me.

     "I guess long time friends have long time feelings huh?" I stop in front of the departure part of the airport between two cars. I shake my head as I get out of the car. Brian gets out and goes to the trunk of the car to get his suitcase out.

      "I'll see you 4th of July weekend at Tyler's alright?" I go and give Brian a hug. He sets down his suitcase and gives me a tight hug back.

      "I wouldn't miss it for the world (Y/N). When I get back we should play some Gmod or GTA together, I mean after I edit and push the vlog out of course." He says laughing for a second. His hug tightens before he lets go of me. He gives me a smile as he goes into the busy airport and I get back into my car.

     The drive home seemed a lot more lonely. I know that it won't be too long till I see everyone again, but it felt like a reunion again. Seeing and hanging out with everyone again. I really hope that we will remain close this time unlike last time after high school. Although now that we're all adults, I think we're all going to be just fine.

     I get into my apartment and sigh of relief. Back in my own home again and I can do whatever I want. I go to the kitchen and grab a bag of (favorite chips) and go into the office, maybe a chill stream won't hurt anyone. I turn on my PS4 and put in the unopened copy of Detroit: Become Human. I've done a pretty good job of avoiding spoilers and watching gameplay of it because I want to do my own experience my way.

      Finally home after a crazy and hectic week/weekend! How about a stream of Detroit: Become Human? We should be starting up here soon! I tweet out as I get the stream ready. I get the game all set up and start the stream. Instantly hundreds of people start coming in saying hi and how they're excited for me to play the game talking about how good it is.

     "Hi, guys! I'm honestly really excited for this game, the guys this weekend talked about recording it and posting it so you should check out everyone's channels on YouTube. Oh and if you haven't you all should check out the new Ask Mini that Miniladd posted! I can tell you from being in it to watching it, you're all going to be in for a treat!" I say beginning to laugh as I look at chat again. 

     Some people in all caps saying how I'm the real Delirious and others talking about how Evan was actually in it. There were also some that they were happy about Craig and Hope finally getting engaged.

     "YOU GUYS! NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! DID YOU NOT SEE EVERYONE's EXPRESSIONS?!" I yell, laughing as I bring my PlayStation view over into the window so everyone can see it as I press new game.

     "Another thing you should also be looking out for is a new vlog coming out around early July. All of us are getting together again at Wildcats place all the way in Tennesee and with everything he has planned, it's going to be a fucking fantastic shit show let me tell you all." Again the chat erupts in excitement. 

     I start to smile to myself as the game starts up, just as it did though, my phone was beginning to ring. I glance over at the table and see Evan calling me. I mute myself on the microphone and slide my headphones around my neck.

     "Hey, I just started streaming, did you need something from me?" I ask pausing the game and turning in my chair away from the monitor.

     "Uh all I was going to say was that you forgot a couple of things over here at Hope's do you want me to bring them by? Or you come pick them up?" He asks.

     "Just bring them by, you can walk right in. I'm in my office if you need me. I gotta go bye!" I say pretty quickly as I end the call and put the phone back down and put my headphones back on. I resume the game and glance over at chat.

     "Calm down guys, it was just Vanoss or Evan or whatever you guys call him. I forgot some things at Hope and Craig's place is all." I continued to watch the cutscene play out in the game.

     I must have gotten really invest in the game because when I looked back at my reflection in the camera Evan was behind me watching it. I throw off my headphones and turn quickly in my chair.

     "YOU FUCKING SCARED ME HOLY SHIT!" I yell placing a hand over my heart to calm myself down. Evan laughs as he holds up a bag with some of my clothes in it.

     "Wanted to make sure you knew they were here. I'm leaving now, I'll see you soon." He sets down the bag and kisses me on top of my head for a quick second before laughing and running out of my office.

     "EVAN PEOPLE SAW THAT GET BACK HERE!" I yell as I run after him, but when I got to my office door he was already out of my apartment, the door slamming shut. I storm back to my chair and sit down in it, bringing my hands to cover my now red face.

     "WE ARE NOT TOGETHER PEOPLE! I'M CLEARING THAT ALL RIGHT NOW! HE'S JUST AN ASSHOLE!" I yell as I basically slam my head on my desk. This is going to be fun to debunk on Twitter and pretty much everywhere else.

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating this book as much! I've been having SOOOOO much fun writing Choices my GTA book about the crew that's not an x-reader! After watching videos on everyone's channel about the weekend at Tyler's I have so much planned for it that you should prepare yourselves! Sorry for the filler chapters, I promise things will get interesting here soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 725 26
Includes Youtubers such as Vanoss, MiniLadd, Ohmwrecker, Fitz, Kryoz and many more! Contains both VanossCrew and GBG! Request: open :) WARNING Ch...
59K 2.1K 13
I can confidently say that I have a unique job. I work as a body guard, and I'm typically assigned to clients to protect. One day, out of nowhere, I'...
61.6K 1.2K 20
You are just an average woman in Los Santos but heres the problem there's gangs in the area you live, honestly your okay with that rent is cheap and...
1.4K 30 14
come along and date almost every person in the BBS crew. Look in their perspectives, emotions, and situations in daily life. Some in highschool, othe...