Infinity

By SpideyIronDad

Maria Janine Nhica Katelyn Johnson (to all the one who knows me, I am really sorry. i ran out of names) weir... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
A/n
22
23
M.I.R members.
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Bonus Parts
This is for 3k Reads Special

21

224 5 25
By SpideyIronDad

"Jin, we won. You did it My Princessa. Come on heal yourself." Pietro said with tears threatening to fall.

Clint pried him off my limp body. I gave him a weak smile.

"Jin. Come on. Your albums will still be released. We still need Infinity. Fight please. Just please." Peter said tears falling in his eyes.

Clint again pried him off me. I gave him another smile. Oh how I hate goodbyes.

"Hey daughter. We did it. Fight for me. I will get Sharon off my life just please live. Just please little one. Adopted or not your my daughter. Just please. Please." Dad cried.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Don't fucking dare close your eyes. Please dont. Please. Just please don't. Your favorite uncle is fucking here. Come on. Just please. You still need to ask Pietro out." Clint joked.

"Really? When I'm jn a middle of dying?" I weakly said.

"No. If you live. I'll ask you out." Pietro said.

"No. I'll ask you out." I said.

"If you live." Pietro said.

"Infinity." I smiled and I closed my eyes.

I'm still alive peasants

The familiar healing went through my body. I peeked and saw them all crying. I bursted out laughing. I was laughing so hard that I was almost dying.

"Thought I could die?! Jokes on you guys." I was almost dying of laughter.

"Oh you little piece of—" I cutted Dad off.

"Language Dad. Language." I smiled.

Dad hugged me tightly and of course I hugged back. Heck he even squeezed me to death.

"Now, get off I have some things to make." I said.

I walked towards Pietro and I smiled.

"Okay. I like you a lot. Will you do the honors and  uhh go out with me?" I nervously asked.

I know for a fact that I liked Pietro. So shut the fuck up. Pietro chuckled and pecked my cheek.

"Of course I will." He smiled

I smiled back and I released the stones giving it to Banner and Sped off with Pietro. We went to a coffee shop that is mysteriously open.

"What's your order?" The woman asked.

"Caramel Macchiato." I smiled.

"Same as her." Pietro said.

She nodded and we went to the table. Pietro cleared his throat and spoke.

"So, what happened these past few years?" He asked.

"Oh you know, I kinda became more powerful. I can change my age appearance up to 32 years old. I have plenty of other powers." I started.

"That's quite a story my princess. Tell me more." He said.

I think I'm melting in that accent.

"Well, I am planning on getting back M.I.R. And obviously being their maknae." I said.

"Wait, you're an idol?" He asked.

"I am. Haven't saw me on some late news with my band members?" I asked.

"Nope." He smirked.

The drinks arrived with an overly blondie blond bitch carrying them. She was tall with slim body, huge booties, and some flirty hacks.

"So, is this your little sister?" She asked.

Pietro gave me a glance while I rolled my eyes.

"She is not my sister." Pietro said.

"Cousin? Nevermind. But your accent is hot." She leaned down exposing her nearly dropping boobs.

"What a slut." I mumbled.

Pietro looked uncomfortable. Like seriously.

"Sorry. But we need privacy." Pietro said.

The waitress ignored it and kept flirting with my man. It's not long until I burst in anger.

"Girl, I'm gonna say this once." I started.

"How about 'nonce'?" The girl asked.

"This is oddly familiar." Pietro said.

"Ever heard of the little hero that the Avengers have?" I asked.

"Infinity? She is cool." The girl said.

"Well, my name is Mary Jin Rogers. Step away from him of you get burned to ashes." I said.

"Huh?" That dumb bitch.

"Step away from my man." I said.

"Your ages little girl are very far. I suggest you to just leave him to my care." She smirked.

"Okay. I've run out of patience." I said.

I held my hand and summoned a fireball.

"I give you five seconds to run." I said.

She looked terrified before running away. I calmed down and we both exited the shop.

"Remind me to never anger you." Pietro chuckled.

"How old are you again?" I asked him.

"20." He said.

I smirked and transformed into a 16 year old me.

"Better?" I asked.

"You looked beautiful." He smirked.

"I know." I said.

We both went to some places like parks, bookstores, and more parks that ars miraculously open. While we were walking, my phone rang.

"Hey Sam." I said.

"The hotel is in xxxx. We have a company." Sam said.

"Tell me it isn't Ross." I groaned.

"Nope. Way different than him." He said.

I gave a small thanks and Pietro and I went to the hotel. Holding hands.

"What's BTS??" Somebody asked.

I'm an ARMY so shut up. It got my attention and I went to where it came from. Still holding Pietro's hand.

"Did somebody say BTS?!" I yelled.

My eyes locked with the girl standing there.

"I said it." She said.

We both looked our each other. She looked like me. Well, older me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Nhica Katelyn Stark." She said helding my hands out.

"Maria Janine Nhica Katelyn Rogers." I said shaking her hands.

"What a long name you have." She smiled.

"So you are Godfather's daughter?" I asked.

"The other him. I am from another universe. Apparently I gave up my position as Kim Jin Rae." She huffed.

"Kim Jin Rae was me. Here as an Idol. I am an idol side line. And a superhero." I smiled.

Really? What is happening? Is she a multiverse girl?!

"Omo omo? What group?" She  asked. She seems excited.

"M.I.R it stands for Make It Right." I smiled.

"Okay stop with the fangirl moments." Dad said.

"Okay Pops." I grinned.

"Okay. So I ended up here just by wishing an 11:11 wish. And it doesn't work here. I will just stick for a bit." She said.

"If that is, youre staying here for at least 3 to forever months." Peter said.

"I know. And that is a bit for me." She said.

"Tell that to Jin." Tony said.

I chuckled. She looked really like me. I am mirroring her. Of course its a bit. Don't ask.

"They call me Infinity either on stage or battle field." I smiled.

"Why?" She asked me while were both leaning on the same counter and drinking the coffee at the same time.

"Infinite powers that came from the stone in my chest. Infinite hope, time and trust to my fellow team." I smiled.

I know it's ridiculous utterly ridiculous (sorry) but I kinda love it.

"You're not from here." She spilt out.

"How did you-" She cutted me off.

"You have a blood dripping on your hand that is badly damaged on the battle earlier." She said and she grabbed a tissue papper and wiped it off.

"You're very smart." I said.

"Being the daughter of Tony Stark." She laughed.

"So what happened with BTS?" I asked.

"I uhh. I... I traded my life for Jin Rae. The girl that happened to have the life of the little Jin Rae and the cause of my existence." She said.

"Oh." Thats all I said.

Wow. That is a lot that had happened to her. If I were her, I would do it too.

"So, care to tell us what you two told each other?" Pietro said.

"Can I say that I'm melting in that accent?" Nhica asked.

"Fuck off. Girlfriend..." I said playfully.

"I know. Besides, I still love my ex." She said.

"And who might that be?" I asked.

"Curiosity kills the cat." She smirked.

"Come on." I plead.

"It's another Peter Parker." She admitted.

"Wait, for real?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"He's my bestfriend." I giggled.

"I'm still here." Pietro reminded.

"I know." Nhica said.

"Quick question. How did Pietro survived Age of Ultron?" She asked.

"She raced towards him pushing him off catching every single bullet that was tend to get to Clint." Nat said.

"Wait, how are you alive? You are the one supposed to sacrifice for the soul stone." Nhica asked again.

"Well, I jumped completely forgetting that I am immortal." I raised my hand.

"So you are the Guardian Angel of the Avengers preventing them to Die?" Nhica asked.

"Pretty much." I shrugged.

"Who were supposed to die in us if Jin wasn't here?" Nat asked.

"Pietro, Loki, You, and Dad. I mean Tony." She said.

"Wait, Loki is supposed to die?" Thor boomed.

"Yeah. Thanos snapped his neck." Nhica said.

"Yeah he did. But we are Gods." Thor said.

"I don't know. I am not a fortune teller to tell you who will live or not." Nhica's snarkiness is showing.

"Definitely Stark." Rhodes comments.

"Thank you very much." Nhica smirked.

"Stark Smirk everyone!" Sam announced.

Nhica patted her pocket and felt something. It's a phone with light green case and a white spideman more like girl printed to it.

"How did this get here?" She asked.

"What is it?" Tony asked.

"Movies. Marvel Movies." Thats all she said.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"These are the Marvel movies that exists in another Marvel univese where no Jin exists and only Nhica exists." Nhica said.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's watch one." Tony said.

"Iron Man?" Nhica asked.

"Why is it supposed to be Tony?" Nat asked.

"It's the first Movie that appeared in the MCU cause Dad I mean Tony Stark is the one that started it all." Nhica said.

"You know that you can call me dad right?" Tony comments.

"Jinja?!" She askes in Korean

"It means really?" I said.

"Yes." Tony said.

"Okay....let's go then." Nhica said.

Nhica, like my name. But shorter. Anyways, all the Avengers went to the living room for her movie Marathon.

"We will start from Iron Man." Nhica announces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 8
I took a deep breath, and exhaled; this is the place I love being, but not when I'm being chased. I hid behind a piece of exposed pavement, and waite...
66.8K 2.6K 98
Your mischievous older brother Loki is causing trouble on earth, your original home planet, its up to you and your other brother Thor to stop him. Ar...
342 99 29
What would you do if you woke up in unfamiliar territory- the middle of a city you've never seen before, perhaps- with nothing but the clothes you're...
10.4K 230 80
Talia James fell from the sky. Literally. After falling through the wormhole during the Battle of New York in 2012, the Avengers had to take her in...