Septiplier (ONLY smut scenes)

Par MeMe90311

It's like 90% smut but there's also a bit of fluff :) Plus

First smut scene
Second smut scene
Tired and excited
fourth smut scene
Smut scene #5
Another smut scene
Classroom Sex
Kinky
Pictures
Pictures
Love you too baby
Smexy time!
Just a toy
Thank you so much
More of a story 🤷🤷
Dreams
Thank you
Hangover
Hotel
Tied Up
Just fluff
Prison Cell
First times
Caught
A/N
IM FUCKING GAYYYY
I'm back!!
Drunken love
Just a joke
Just fluffffff
Night and Day
I just want to play
Ball gag
highschool
A/N
Glitch Bitch
A/N
Plane ride
Once upon a time
Danti!!!
Mr. Fischbach
A dare...
Author here
just fluff.
:)
Lyric Prank
No smut sorry
finally, some Danti smut
A/N
Danti smut/fluff
Alley way shananigans
sorry just fluff
A/N
You're welcome!!
A/N

An update? WOAH NO WAY

547 5 6
Par MeMe90311

Alright I know I haven't updated in like a week! IM SORRY! Here ya go!!!

Mark's POV
I can't take this anymore! Everytime he comes to LA to visit, I just want to tell him!But I always chicken out! UGH I'm tired of waiting around. I'm doing this. He will be here in 10 minutes.
~time skip~
*DING DONG*
I open the door and see Sean standing there with a tired smile on his face.
M: Sean!
S: Marky!
We hug and I let him in. We take his tuff to his bedroom and he flops down onto the bed.
M: Tired, Jacky?
S: Mhm...
M: Take a nap.
S: Wake me in an hour?
M: Two.
He smiles and nods.
M: N-night Sean....
S: Night Markimoo...
I closed the door and sighed.
I still didn't tell him...I'll wait till dinner....
~time skip~ 2 hours later
I walk up the stairs and open the door to his room. He was all bundled up in a ball...so cute...
I walk over and brush his fluffy black hair off of his forehead.
I can't wake him...he is too cute...
I turn to walk away but I stop and sigh. I turn back around and kiss his forehead then proceed to the door. ~~After another 30 minutes I head footsteps in the hall. I turned around from the pizza I was pulling out if the oven and seen a sleepy Jack sitting on a barstool at the counter.
M: Hey sleepyhead
S: You didn't wake me...
M: I was cooking. Then I was gonna.
S: Oooo pizza!!
I sliced it up and put two pieces on his plate and two on mine.
M: Can I um...tell you something?
Before he took a bite he put the pizza back down and looked at me.
S: Yeah sure bud, Anything a'tall.
God, I love his accent...
I walked around to his did of the counter and sighed.
How do I say this...?
M: Sean...
S: Mhm
I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. His beautiful, caring, ocean blue eyes. Without thinking, I leaned in and kissed him. To my surprise, He pushed me away.
S: WHAT THE HELL, MARK!?
M: S-sean, I-
S: I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! HELL, YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!
M: Jack, Listen, I didn't-
S: This is wrong!
M: I know...
S: But damn it felt so right...
M: Wha-
Suddenly Sean's lips came back into contact with mine. I kissed back immediately and it turned into full blown making out. Then he pulled away again.
S: Damn it, Mark, I'm sorry. As much as I want to...I-
M: Shut up.
S: What?
M: Shut. Up
I kissed him again and he just melted into it.
He leaned close to my ear and whispered seductively.
S: Feck me, Mark...
Then he kissed my neck and I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I carried him to the couch and laid him down, quickly undressing myself and him. I stood while he layed with half on the couch and half off. I pulled his legs to my shoulders and pushed inside of him. I fucked him until he couldn't move and I continued after that. Drool dripped from the corner of his mouth and I grunted as I came for the 3rd time and pulled out. He came 3 times also and I kissed him tiredly. We both cuddled on the couch naked and fell asleep together...Just Because it's wrong...doesn't mean it doesn't feel right.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

134K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
603K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
423K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...