Small Talk (Niall Horan)

By criselr

Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live se... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 47

15K 367 410
By criselr

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

After breaking up from our embrace, we couldn't stop smiling at each other as we made our way to the car hand in hand. I couldn't believe that Niall was finally in my hometown after waiting for so long.

"So what are we going to do?" He asked me once we were inside my car.

"Well, I figured you'd like to have some dinner."

"Yes actually, I'm starving." He replied, making me chuckle.

"When are you not?" 

"Touche, so where are we going?"

"First we're going to the hotel, to drop off your stuff since the restaurant has valet parking and I don't want anyone snooping around your belongings. And then we can head to dinner."

"Sounds great." Nialler responded before he grabbed my phone to put some music on. And that's how we spent the whole drive to the hotel, just jamming to different kinds of songs.

"We're here." I announced as we reached the underground parking of the now familiar hotel. He was staying at the same hotel Harry and Louis had stayed in and I didn't even recommend it to him. This was the hotel Preston had chosen for him in the city, so he decided to stay in the same one so he wouldn't have to switch hotels mid stay. And he also changed the reservation and put it under my name, so no one would suspect he was here. "Let me go check in and then I'll come back for you."

"Thank you petal." Niall smiled at me as I got out of the car. I made my way to the lobby and 5 minutes later they handed me the keys to 'my' room, since they always give you 2. I made my way back down to the underground parking lot to help Niall unload everything from the car. He sure didn't travel light, he had 2 suitcases plus a carry on. 

"I'm back." I announced as I opened the door to the passenger side.

"Great, thank you so much babe." Niall kissed my forehead before getting out of the car to unload everything. Less than five minutes later we were at the door to his room, we were on the very last floor. I handed Niall the keys so he could open the door and he gave one back to me.

"So you can come and visit me." He winked at me as he handed it over.

"Will do." I told him as I put it in mu purse. As soon as Niall opened the door to the room I was in awe, the room was amazing, it was huge.

"It looks great." Niall spoke, and for Niall to say that it must've been truly something, since he's stayed in very luxurious hotels.

"Yes it does." I replied excitedly as I started exploring everything. He had views two both sides of the street, I made my way to one of the back windows before excitedly exclaiming. "Look, you can see my grandparents' house from here!" And as soon as the words left my mouth Niall made his way over to me.

"Where?" He inquired as he looked out the window.

"Do you see that tennis court?" I asked him as I tried to point to it.

"Yeah." He nodded his head.

"That's it." I excitedly told him. I must've looked like a 5 year old kid excited over a new toy, since you know, toys are cool. (iykyk)

"Wait, your grandparents have a tennis court in their house?" Niall asked me confused. Shit, I was so excited to see something familiar that I didn't even think of how pretentious that sounded.

"Yes, they bought it a long time ago, when the houses in this area were cheap. And I'm sorry if I came off a bit pretentious, I was just really excited." I apologized.

"Don't worry babe, you didn't. And we should definitely go and play tennis one of this days."

"Sure! I'd love to." I responded. "But anyways, do you want to head to dinner?" I changed the subject.

"Yes! Let's go."

"You're up for mexican food right?"

"Of course! I've been savoring it since the moment I first got on the plane in Ireland."

"Perfect, let's get going then." I grabbed his hand and dragged him across the room because I was honestly starving. 

There was a bit of traffic, since the restaurant was a bit far from the hotel, but it was totally worthy it. This restaurant had the best carne asada I had ever tasted and I had been to many different carne asada restaurants. I didn't bring Harry or Louis and Eleanor here, I was saving this place especially for my boyfriend.

"We're here, finally!" I announced as I put the car in parking.

"Yay!" Niall responded before taking in his surroundings. "It looks like a cabin!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's to give it that rural and authentic vibe." I explained before the valet guy opened the door. 

*Disclaimer: Everything Sofia will speak with other people from here on, while Niall is in Mexico, will be spoken in Spanish, but I will obviously write it in English. I just wanted to let you know, since I'll probably have Niall comment on her Spanish.*

"Hi, table for two." I told the hostess as soon as we entered the restaurant. It was kind of busy, so before she could say anything else I asked "Can we go upstairs?" Since the restaurant had two floors and the 2nd one was always less crowded.

"Sure." She answered as she led the way. 

"You sound so sexy speaking Spanish." Niall whispered in my ear as we went up the stairs, making me blush. 

"Shut up." I smacked his arm playfully.

I ordered the food for both of us, in Spanish obviously. And then Niall spent the next five minutes trying to imitate me, and utterly failing as I laughed at him.

"Don't laugh. Teach me some words." He whined.

"Fine, fine. What do you want to learn?"

"I already know how to say the basics like: Hola, como estás, you estoy bien. But let's say, i want to order another beer, how would I say that?" Typical Irish man.

"You would say: Me puedes traer una cerveza." I told him and then he tried to repeat it. It didn't sound as bad as I thought it would. He was actually pretty good. And that's how we spent all of our evening, me teaching Niall spanish phrases, and curiously most of them were food related.

"The food was amazing, the best mexican food I have ever tried." Niall told me once we were back in the car as he patted his belly. 

"I told you it was the best. That's why it's my favorite."

"I can see why."

"So, my family was wondering if they could meet you tomorrow?" I suddenly asked mid drive.

"Yeah, of course. I can't wait to meet them in person." Niall replied.

"Great! They're really nice people, my parents are really laid back and make everyone feel welcome, so don't be nervous or anything. And before you say you weren't nervous, I noticed the pitch change in your voice, don't deny it." That's how much I knew him.

"I am a bit nervous actually." Niall admitted. "But thank you for saying that, it makes me feel better to know that they won't give me a hard time."

"Yeah, don't worry about that." I smiled at him.

We spent the whole night just hanging around in his room, 'watching movies', because obviously, who watches movies when you haven't seen your boyfriend in a month? Only a delusional person who doesn't love their partner, that's who. So, to sum it up, we spent the whole night making out and yes, we even slept together. I had craved being with him so much, he completed me. I was beyond happy that I was going to get to spend the following weeks with him. This is going to be the longest time we will been together since we started dating, and I'm so looking forward to it, we're going to have an amazing time. 

10 minutes before 1 am I told him I needed to leave. I had told my parents that I would be back by 1 am tops and I intended on keeping my word. I was going to be on my best behavior so they would let me spend as much time as I could with Niall.

"No, why do you have to leave?" He wined.

"My parents are nice, but not that nice. They don't like me spending the night with you."

"But they know you spend the night with me every time we're together." He stated.

"They don't really ask me and I don't really tell them. Which is fine by me. But they obviously won't let me spend the night with you while you're here. They're still Mexican parents and they are very strict about that."

"Fine. I don't want them to get mad at me before I even meet them." Niall told me with a frown on his face. So I stood on my tiptoes as I leaned in to kiss him one final time before leaving. 

"I love you baby, see you tomorrow."

"Bye petal, I love you too." He told me with one final goodbye hug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story, can't believe it has gotten more than 30,000 reads! It means a lot to me. How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.1K 28
So if we knew all along, why did it take so long? We've known it since we were young, so why did it take so long? *^*^*^* Friendship is a connectio...
1.3M 29.5K 100
How you gonna say that? Take it all back. Fuckin' with my head will make my heart attack. - When Jasey Foster agrees to join her father, owner of Fos...
802K 26.8K 83
When a girl gets a text from an unknown number. | Highest ranking in Fan Fiction: #13 | © 2015 xAUSSIEGALx ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
699K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...