A New Point of View Boo...

Door Torm12

This is my first Transformers Animated fanfic. The characters and the show do not belong to me. It will be... Meer

Prologue
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10

Ch 4

105 4 6
Door Torm12

*One Earth hour and 30 Earth minutes later*

    "Well, Optimus, your base seems to be in working order.  Now, on the matter at hand, I have read over the reports of the undocumented transwarp energy, and they are disconcerting.  I want you and Sentinel to gather up a team, go to that island, and find the source," Ultra Magnus said.

    "Won't you be joining us sir?" Optimus asked.

    "My apologies, Optimus, I have to go to a meeting today.  Speaking of which, I have to go, I wouldn't want to be late," Ultra Magnus as he left.

     Optimus sighed as he prepared himself to be bombarded by Sentinel's bullshit.

    "Alright Optimus, I'll look for the twins, while you look for the tr-  *splash*," Sentinel was about to say, was interrupted when he was suddenly covered in pink paint.  Optimus and Ironhide were holding in their laughter.

    "GAH- again!?  Who's-," Sentinel was about to say, but was about to say, but was interrupted (again) when he heard giggling.  He turned to see three pranksters, Bumblebee and Jetfire were giggling, while Jetstorm had a guilty look on his face.

     "Oh, so you're responsible for this," Sentinel said slowly, but angrily.

    Bumblebee and Jetfire shook their helms, but Jetstorm nodded instead.

     "Alright that's it!  Jetfire, Jetstorm, you two are grounded.  No flying for a deca-cycle, and no video games one orbital cycle," Sentinel said angrily.

     "Awwww," the twins groaned sadly, and Bumblebee patted their shoulders for comfort.

     "You're grounded too, bumbler," Sentinel said quickly.

     "What!  You're not my boss, so you have no right to do that," Bumblebee said.

     "Bumblebee you're grounded too," Optimus said.

    Bumblebee turned to look at Optimus with most dramatic, shocked look on his face.

     "Eh!  Boss bot, how could you!  I've been betrayed," Bumblebee said dramatically.

    The twins started to pat his shoulders, the three bots were not happy with being grounded.

     "Looking at the bright side," Jetfire said in a kind tone.

     "At least things can't be getting worse," Jetstorm continued.

    But then, they heard a car approaching, they turned to see Ratchet in his vehicle mode, driving pretty fast towards them.  Ratchet circled them while yelling 'yes' or 'best day of my life cycle'.

    He stopped for a moment, and transformed into his bot form quickly.  As he did so, he had the widest smile that any one had seen, it kind of freaked them out a bit.

     "She likes me!  She likes me!  Yaahooo! Everybody mambo!!" Ratchet said while jumping into the air (he's acting like Max in "A Goofy Movie ", after he asked out Roxanne).

     "Huh?" they all said, while giving him a confused look.

    Suddenly, Ratchet grabbed Bumblebee's servo, and started dancing with him, while mumbling the mambo song.

     "Ratchet!  What the slag are you doing!?" Bumblebee yelled, but Ratchet ignored him.

    While Ratchet was dancing with the unwilling Bumblebee.  Sentinel, Optimus, Ironhide, and the Jettwins stared at them with wide optics.

    The two primes stood there in shock, not knowing on what to do.  The twins held each other in fright, freaked out by a happy, dancing Ratchet.  Ironhide was recording the whole thing.

    They were so busy staring that they didn't noticed Jazz and Arcee coming in.

     "Hey.  What's with all the hullabaloo?" Jazz asked as he entered.  He was shocked to see Ratchet dancing with Bumblebee (who is still struggling to escape Ratchet).

    Arcee stood next to Jazz, seeing the display right in front of her, but she didn't have a shocked look on her face.  Instead, she has a lovestruck look on her face.

     "Oh, nothing special," Arcee said as she walked up to the dancing duo, and tapped on Ratchet's shoulder, making him stop to look at her.

     "Mind if I cut in?" Arcee asked.

     "Not at all!" Ratchet said happily as he send him away by spinning him away.  Ratchet took Arcee's servo, and began to dance.

     "Raaaaaaatcheeeeeeet!" Bumblebee screamed out as he spun out of control, until he slammed into something.

    And that something was a flabbergasted Blurr.  Blurr and Bumblebee started to blush, and Prowl started to smirk at the whole situation.

     "Blurr, Prowl?  What are ya doing here?  You two were supposed to be meditating," Jazz said/asked.

     "We got curious," Prowl said simply, but with reinsurance in his tone.

    Everything has basically went into chaos in a short amount of time, and Sentinel was pissed.

     "Alright that's enough!  Arcee and Ratchet, here's a list of bots who are grounded, punish them however you like!" Sentinel yelled handing the dancing bots the list.

     "Yes sir~," Arcee said in a singsong tone as she grabbed the list.  Arcee read over the list as Ratchet dipped her, she started to smirk evilly as she finished reading it.

     "Right away sir," Arcee said happily as they continued to dance.

     "Bumblebee, Jetstorm, Jetfire, and Ironhide.  You are staying here, you're grounded!" Sentinel said,  causing the four unlucky mechs to groan in disappointment.

     "Blurr and Prowl, you're in charge," Sentinel continued, causing the two mechs to nod.

     "Optimus and Jazz, you're coming with me, and we're taking your ship," Sentinel said as he stomped away.

    Optimus and Jazz were surprised that Sentinel picked them for the mission, but joined him anyway, not wanting to make Sentinel's temper tantrum any worse.

      "Don't worry, I'll catch you up on what is going on," Optimus whispered to the surprised and confused Jazz as they followed Sentinel.

    As the three mechs left the base, Arcee and Ratchet just picked the perfect punishment; teaching them how the human body works.

     "Come now young ones, it's time to start your punishment," Arcee said, as she and Ratchet went to Bulkhead's art room.  The grounded bots groaned, but followed them anyway.  Blurr and Prowl decided to make snacks for everybody.

     "I hate this, Sentinel is taking this way too far, the paint will wash off anyway," Bumblebee grumbled.

     "I know right, and I still can't believe that he's grounding us.  What are we, sparklings!?" Ironhide grumbled in agreement.

    The Jettwins were behind the group, looking down, not happy with being grounded.  Jetfire was pretty mad, but Jetstorm felt guilty.

     "I'm sorry for snitching, I just feeling bad for what we did to Sentinel Prime," Jetstorm said in a sad and guilty tone.

    Jetfire turned to look at his brother, giving a warm smile.

     "It's okay, I can't staying mad at my favorite twin, and besides; it's not like we hurting him, he's fine," Jetfire said as he gave his brother a small hug, making them stop walking for a moment.

    As they stopped, a small thought had occurred to them.  Well.....it wasn't much of a thought, it was more like a question.

     "Do you ever wishing that Sentinel wasn't our caretaker?" Jetstorm asked.

     "Yeah, sometimes.  If we didn't have a caretaker to begin with, we could do whatever we wanting.  No homework, no chores, no berth time (bedtime), no boring stuff again," Jetfire said, waiting for his brother to say something.

     "We won't to be doing cardio, doing 50 transform ups, no calculus, and we can eating as much Energon candy we want," Jetstorm continued.

    They giggled a bit, until they noticed that they were left behind, they quickly catch up to them, not wanting to get into more trouble.  They hoped that the punishment won't be that, but who knows.  Things can't get any worse....right?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2K 15 14
Probably the most ambitious project from my history as a writer, Transformers: Re-Animated was a story idea that's been in my head since 2011 (that's...
20.5K 537 17
You and Jazz have been friends since well, long long back on cybertron, you started to fall helm over pedes for him, but he likes another femme, and...
1K 23 5
I wrote this story back in 2016 originally, but when I went back to look it over, it was crappy and cringy, so I'm rewriting it. Hopefully this comes...
5.1K 54 17
So this is my first story that I'm gonna write and I really hope that you will guys enjoy it. The story will be a mash-up of my favorite movies, TV-s...