Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

Od SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... Více

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Crowning ceremony

2.6K 156 6
Od SerenityScarlet7

Y/N Pov

"Stay still or the curling iron is going to burned your hair and head!" Cassie yelled as she tried to curl my fringe. Styling objects had always been an enemy of mine so having one so close to my face wasn't helping.

"It's too close. You're going to burn my face!!" I yelled back as I tighten my grip on Flora's hand as Marie consoles me so I wouldn't ruin the make- up, which was another battle. The powder always made me sneeze.

"If you keep moving like that, I'll make sure to burn your face before the curler does it itself!" Cassie pushed the curling iron closer towards me as I closed my eye's in fear. She was one to go through with her words.

It had been a day since Jimin and company had came back from the rouge land. Much to my excitement I wanted to run down and hug the daylights out of him, but was stopped as soon as I got to bedroom door. Another tradition was that I couldn't see Jimin until I walked down the aisle and get crowned. Stupid tradition. Because of that I had been forced to stay in our room the whole 27 hours that Jimin had came back, whilst knowing full well he was just one floor down from me. He was sleeping in a guest room after making it clear to Yoongi that he wasn't going to let me sleep anywhere but our room. 

Both me and Jimin had passed our test so the crowing was to be held within 48 hours after the test, so in exactly 1 hour from now I would be crowned as Luna of this pack and finally get to see Jimin! Cassie and the others had told me all about their adventure in the rouge land, along with them visiting the old pack. I was grateful they buried everybody but also could stop myself from feeling guilty again. Was it okay for me to be so happy whilst they are all dead?

"There finished. Wasn't so bad now was it?" Cassie exhaled as she finished with the deadly contraption and put it away much to my relief and sanity. The girls themselves were ready and wearing their formal dark blue or black dress. Both me and Jimin would wear white to symbolise the moon whilst everyone else is expected to wear blue or black to symbolise the night sky.

"I'm nervous. What if I fall? I'll embarrass myself in front of everyone!" I was panicking as this was a big deal. Not only would I see Jimin again, everyone would be there. This included other packs and their main pack members. The elders too. A crowning was a serious deal.

"You'll be fine. You know what you have to do and the moon goddess will help you with everything else. So stop panicking, you'll get wrinkles." Lily sighed as she put on her black heels. I had been frantic from the second I had woken up and the girls had been the one to see me in this state all day. I was deeply sorry for it, but it was a big event which held the entire pack and their future in custody, something they understood and didn't blame me for. Even so they did there best to always make me forget about the situation and instead focus on other things.

As the clock struck 9 PM, the girls left as I got ready for next and final phase. -:You'll be fine Yn. Trust me and trust yourself. Just let your instincts take over.:- Crystal assured me as I stood up in my gown. The second Jimin had returned so did Crystal. She had finished with her preparations too and was ready to be fully bound to this pack and her mate. 

With a quick nod and deep breath, I walked out my room for the first time in 27 hours making my way towards the fields. My hands gripped on to the bag in my hand as I hid it under my dress to stop any questions. The pack house was empty and no one was around so it was creepy and unsettling, however I continued to make my way to the meet up place. My bare feet hit the fresh green grass that was growing healthy as spring was in full bloom; I navigate using the small light from the moon throw the pack fields. I wasn't allowed to put on any shoes on until the end of the reception after being crowned where Jimin would personally put on my shoes to show he was ready to commit his everything to me. 

As I reached the meeting place, the vast amount of scents entered my nose as I determined how many people there were. As I tried to count the amount of scents to distract myself from the pending future, one smell stuck out. One smell that I had missed dearly and had been tortured to live without for a whole week. My eyes immediately found his as walk out from behind the trees.

Our eye's made immediate contact as everything else vanished. All I could see was him and I was sure the same was for him. I had always known he was handsome but the way he looked now after seeing him after a week in this suit, I was breath taken. He was a piece of art, so perfectly structured. If it wasn't the swirling emotions in his orbs I would have thought it was a statue. My eye's teared as I saw him. How much I missed him was ridiculous. And seeing the way he wasn't injured and healthy as he left, I couldn't help but choke up with the amount of relief I was feeling. 

-: Please don't cry, Muffin.;- 

His voice sounded loud and clear in my mind as I took small steps towards him. As much as I wanted to run into his arms and cry out all I was feeling, I had to remind myself of where I was. So pushing back the tears that were threatening to fall, I smiled back at Jimin as I walked  to the alter. The closer I got to him the more my body shook with excitement and relief. We continued to look at each other every step of the way, until I reached him and he held his hand out to me. 

As our hands touch the sparks jolted through us both much stronger than they were before. We control our expressions as Jimin helped me up the stairs and to the middle of the platform. We stood infront of each other and entwined our hands as the elder step up next to us. 

"Today we are here to celebrate the officially crowned Alpha Jimin and Luna Yn. They have passed the tests of the goddess and have shown great morality despite there young age. The Moon Goddess has spoke and has chosen the two as mate and as leaders. Now with the power bestowed upon me I begin the crowning of the two."

Jimin hands tightened as we both watched the canopy over us slowly be taken down so the moon light was reflecting us both. " As creatures of the moon, we ask the moon and the goddess to bless the two chosen leaders and bestow upon them the title of Alpha Park Jimin and Luna Park Yn. " I could feel the moon light sink into my skin as little sparks ran through our connected bodies. My silver eyes glowed as Jimin red eye's glowed allowing our wolves to connect with each other and strengthen the bond between us and our wolves. 

The surge of power between us continued until our eye's returned to our original brown colour. Whatever Crystal and ChimChim were up to and preparing for had been completed and finally I could rest. Jimin hands still refused to let go of mine as he could see that I was still affected by the previous events. I was grateful everyone halted a second so I could catch my breath before continuing on on with the ceremony.

"Now, starting with Alpha Jimin, please choose the individuals that will follow you on this journey and be by your side through your whole rein."

Jimin momentarily let go of one hand before walking next to me. The sparks had increased since the moon's blessing so without him physically touching me, I still couldn't help myself from gaining goosebumps. 

"Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung, my two beta's come to my side. Jeon Jungkook, my delta general come to my side." Jimin's voice was proud and held dominance as he called out the names. One by one the boys came up the steps and stood in front of Jimin and me. They bow and Yoongi sends me a small smile of reassurance before going back to the famous blank face. Part of me wished he wouldn't hate me after this but I knew there was bound to be change in our relationship after tonight. I'm sorry Yoongi for lying to you.

"Luna Yn, please choose your individuals." 

I nodded my head towards the elder as I turned towards the crowed. Like I practised, "Jeon Cassie, the delta female please come to my side." I waited for Cassie to make it up the stars before proceeding with what I was going to do next. It was a massive risk and could go completely haywire if one person says something they shouldn't, but it needs to be done. I turned towards the elder who was patiently waiting for me to call out to one other confidant but instead I talked to him. " I apologise Elder. My second confidant wasn't able to make it as she is currently on a mission. Is it still possible to name her whilst she's not here?" 

I could hear the whispers sounding from the crowd along with all the gazes aimed at me. Jimin also had the most cutest confused expression etched on his face, and it took everything in me not to pinch his cheeks. 

The elder nodded before pulling out the book that would need to be signed by the group." Yes it is possible, Luna. I just need her name and if you do have her blood then that too. She would need to complete the bond when she returns if not." I smiled before taking out the small bag that had Roxy's blood from the time she visited. I was so glad I thought ahead. 

As Yoongi and the rest pledge their allegiances and signed the paper, Jimin turned to me with a 'what are you up to face?'. I just winked before whispering 'You'll see soon. Its for the better.' before turning to the elder who asked for my confidants name. I briefly looked at Yoongi with a sorry face to which he frowned at before saying it. 

"Roxy."

The amount of confused faces and curious gazes at me was nothing compared to the one of Yoongi's. He was practically glaring at me with a stiff posture and tried to mind link me. I blocked him out. We can talk later.

 "Is she from this pack?" The elder asks as he writes her name down. "Not at the moment but her mates here so she'll be joining soon." I replied. The elder just nodded as he closed the book and then went to get a bowl. The crowd had gone silent again as the final phase starts.

First Yoongi goes. With a sharp knife he cuts his palm, enough so blood spilled out. When enough blood was taken from Yoongi the elder called the next person. When all 4 had mixed their blood in, the elder asked for Roxy's. I could see the pain and hesitance in Yoongi's eyes. He knows this is his mates blood. He can smell it. But the question that haunts is mind is how? How did Yn get this?

After all blood was mixed, I rolled my sleeves up and dipped my hands into the combined blood. Though the thought of having to do this made me vomit when I was first told, now that it's happening it just feel natural. 

Feeling like I had enough blood on my fingertip, I turned to Jimin before drawing a small crown on his head. The crown had 5 points to symbolises each of the confidants and was drawn on by his mate to symbolise loyalty.

"I, Luna Yn, promise to love and protect the pack and my mate Alpha Jimin until the day I die. Together with my confidants, Roxy and Cassie, I swear my loyalty to the pack of Bangtan and Jimin as I will ensure the happiness and health of each and every member that bares this mark. It is my role as Luna and I will accept each and every burden that comes with that title."

As I finished a bit flustered as I hoped I didn't miss anything, Jimin dipped his hand into the bowl before moving closer to me. He lifts the curls and moves them to the side so my forehead is clear before moving his finger closer to it. -: You did amazing, Muffin. And you look so beautiful. I don't want to put blood on your head:- Jimin all but whined in my head. I control my features so the elder doesn't know we are taking because its against the rules as I replied back to him.

 -: Me neither but I want to devote everything to you so I chose you over your looks. But I got to say, You look really good.:- I teased before shutting my mind link for good. Jimin smiled as he drew on my head the same I did on his. I tried my best not to gag at the thought of have blood on my forehead but Jimin was doing a better job a it.

"I, Alpha Jimin, promise to love and protect the pack and my mate Luna Yn until the day I die. Together with my beta's and Delta generals, I swear my loyalty to the pack of Bangtan and Yn as I will ensure the happiness and health of each and every member that bares this mark. I will lead will pride and dignity, whilst ensuring that no greed is ever shown making this pack the best it can be. It is my role as Alpha and I will accept each and every burden that comes with that title."

After Jimin was done he clean his hand on the same handkerchief I had, as he went to get the heels, which I didn't want to put on, from the elder. All eye's watched as Jimin bowed to me and lifted my  gown every so slightly so my feet were shown. Alpha's are prideful wolves so when one bowed to another who wasn't an Alpha it was a warning to everyone that they are to respect that person. 

Jimin took my foot in one hand before sliding on the heels. The way he did it was so gentle and relaxing, and if it wasn't for the audience I was sure something would have escaped my mouth. It was all those damn sparks fault. That and Jimin was purposely making this harder than it needed to be. The second foot was harder as I actually needed to stabilise myself. The problem is, it was the first time I had ever worn thin heels. Especially heels these high. 

-:Relax. I will make sure you won't fall;- Jimin's voice sounded in my mind. How he broke through my wall that I put up to stop the mind linking was questionable but I was grateful at the moment. 

Trusting in Jimin I lifted my next foot, praying the heel doesn't snap under my weigh as it was fully distributed on that one shoes. Unlike last time Jimin didn't take long. He put it on quickly as he help me regain the balance by holding my legs. After reassuring him I was fine, he stood up by my side again.

With that done to two of us looked at the elder who should finish this by saying that it was the end. However what I didn't know there was one more small thing. A small thing Yoongi purposely didnt tell me. 

"With this you are connected to the pack and to each other. To seal this ceremony the Alpha and Luna will share a kiss as a promise to their claims and commitment to each other."

My eyes widened. No one told me about a kiss. A kiss infront of everyone! My eye's darted to the audience where the girls were smirking and the boys were sticking there tongues out at me. They had 27 hours to tell and no one did! I then look at Yoongi who still looked spaced out but he too had a small smirk on his lips. I am so killing them all!

-:Beautiful Muffin, eye's this way;- I looked at Jimin who held a small smirk. This was his plan! 

-: You knew about this! Why didn't anyone tell me?;- 

-: We didn't need you freaking out like you are now. Its a small kiss that's all. We have done more than that. Just look at me and not the crowd.  It's just me and you, Muffin:- 

I looked into his orbs as everything around us disappeared and it was just us. Jimin leaned in and it wasn't long before his lips met mine. How long has it been since we kissed? It hadn't occurred to me how much I missed his small pecks and kisses, but now I know I was stupid to have forgotten the power his lips had over me. 

Jimin was quick to pull apart to keep me and himself in check as the crowd stood up and applauded. "That's enough for now, but tonight..." Jimin stopped his sentence before winking. He took my hand before we made our way back to the house where the party was being held. It was then I realised what he meant.

-: You are so sleeping on the couch!:- I hollered through the link. Jimin winced at the loud noise through the link before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"I don't think so Muffin. You wouldn't be able to sleep without me."

He winked as he sneaked another kiss as we entered the pack house.

-----------------------------------------------------

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

584K 47.8K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...
632K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
2.4M 105K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
89.5K 3.4K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...