The 100 Season 7 Reactions

By _Stxdia_

Exactly what it says. My reactions to the 100, season 7 More

The 100 Season 7 Reactions
Trailer Reaction
7x01: From the Ashes
7x02: The Garden
7x03: False Gods
7x04: Hesperides
7x05: Welcome to Bardo
7x06: Nakara
7x07: The Queen's Gambit
7x08: Anaconda
7x09: The Flock
7x10: A Little Sacrifice
7x11: Etherea
7x12: The Stranger
7x13: Blood Giant
7x14: A Sort of Homecoming
7x15: The Dying of the Light
7x16: The Last War
Thoughts on Season 7
Thank You

Thoughts on the Series

56 3 3
By _Stxdia_

Firstly, I'm not gonna lie. I haven't made it all the way through the series. I haven't actually finished season 2. I started watching live at season 6, but I've been caught up on everything though this site. Oops.

- overall I very much loved the series. I thought it brought a unique twist to the genre we all know do well.

- I loved the first 2 season as it gave us a dystopian future without too much syfy, but that changed once we hit season 3. I'll be honest. At first I did enjoy bringing AI into it, but I feel like it quickly got overused.

- we were introduced to so many characters, many of which I love. So many of them were taken way too soon, or in ways that were purely for shock value. (I think you can all guess who I'm talking about)

- I do wish we had some more time in space. I loved coming to earth and seeing what this new dystopian future showed us. But I think having the diel storyline of the Delinquents and the Ark in season one was so interesting.

- let me just say that I miss our season 1 Delinquents so much. I kinda want ome of those "meet ups" where the characters (who survived) can go back and see their season 1 selves. And see their friends who they've lost.

- I miss all of the delinquents that we no longer have. Only 3 delinquents, and 4 OG members of the 100 survived until the end. (I'm counting Raven as the 4th OG, but Octavia, Clarke, and Miller as Delinquents).

Honeslty this show had so many ups and downs I cant even keep them straight in my head. I know this is super short, but I cant think of much else. I used up a lot of my ranting from this season, my bad.

Please put your thoughts in and we can talk about anything. I would love to talk to you all one last time.

P.S. sorry for no pics this round. To many to choose from, not enough room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.8K 15
A month before Bella's graduation, Charlie's little sister comes home from being deployed overseas. She has his colleagues organize a Chief Appreciat...
73.7K 2K 23
Naomi swan was content in life she was popular and had a loving father although her and Bella didn't get along she still loved her. It's funny how on...
189K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
134K 260 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...