Return (GirlxGirl)

By SkylarJapera

Only weeks after the big battle against Sue and the human hunters Violet and Chloe never expected for Chloe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 14

16K 359 10
By SkylarJapera

Hope you enjoy

<><> 

Chapter 14

As promised Cassandra woke up extra early so she could take Kimberly out somewhere for her birthday. She hated she was getting close to Kimberly and she knew she was getting too close but she didn’t care at the time because she was confident that Chloe and Violet was going to help her defeat Virgil once and for all. She could finally be free. Finally be able to make her own decisions.

Cassandra stares at herself in the mirror. She pulls on her combat boots and then pulls her hair in a high pony tail. She then walks out the door and heads to Kimberly room. She knocks twice and just as last night the same lady answers the door.

“What do you want.” She asks rudely.

“I’m here to see Kimberly.” Cassandra snaps. “Why are you in her room anyways?”

“Because I can.”

Cassandra rolls her eyes. She didn’t know this lady and really didn’t care who this lady was. “Look lady just tell Kimberly I’m downstairs waiting.”

“She will not go anywhere with you.”

Cassandra groans and asks with impatience, “And why is that.”

“Because you’re a witch.”

Cassandra roll her eyes again and then snaps, “Look lady Kimberly is almost an adult and you are not her mother sooooo could you move so I can tell Kimberly myself that I’m ready when she is.”

“Kate what are you doing.”

Cassandra grins hearing Kimberly voice then seeing her strawberry blonde hair trying to fight her way around this Kate. Finally Kate moves and Kimberly smiles at seeing Cassandra.

The older witch grins, “Hello pumpkin.” She then stares at Kimberly attire and takes in the dolphin pajamas. “Nice pajamas.” She winks and then says, “I was thinking we could head out early.”

Kimberly blushes and then runs her hand through her fuzzy hair and says, “Just give me a sec.”

“Take your time darling.” Cassandra smiles. “I will be downstairs. Wear something comfortable.”

Kimberly blushes and then runs back into her room. Kate glares at the smirking Cassandra and then follows Kimberly back into the room. She sits on her bed while Kimberly rushes with her hair. “She’s a bit old don’t you think.”

She hears Kimberly groaning in the bathroom. Her younger sister who she would always protect with her life comes out the bathroom with a tooth brush in her mouth. She mumbles something ridiculous making Kate says, “Go rinse your mouth out.”

After two minutes Kimberly runs out and finds some red jeans and a stripe V-neck shirt that showed her cleavage nicely with the right bra. She brushes through her hair again and then throws on a pair of her boots and then turns around slowly asking, “How do I look.” Her eyes sparkle and hair shine in the sunlight. Her older sister couldn’t even lie even she wanted to. Her younger sister was gorgeous. She wasn’t too bad herself. They almost looked the same it’s just her hair was cut shorter and was naturally red. She and Kate had different fathers making their hair color completely different but it never changed the closeness in them. Kimberly father stay around for a little while until one day he just vanish. Kate never met her father and never once asked about him she really didn’t care. When she was sixteen and Kimberly was eleven her mother had brought them to the Randers mansion and said that this was their new home. Her mother made her promise that she would take care of her younger sister with her life and ever since that promise that’s all Kate has been doing.

“You look nice Kimberly but…”

“But nothing Kate.” Kimberly whines. “I really like her.”

“You know nothing of her but the horrible rumors that’s been going around.” Kate stressed. “She’s sleeping around with Violet you know.”

“She’s not.” Kimberly argues.

“Was.” Kate states.

Kimberly roll her eyes and replies, “She wouldn’t and plus Violet would never cheat on Chloe.”

“Well…” Kate wonders. “Do you like females now?” she asks nervously. She didn’t care it just was a little shocking. Kimberly was always shy and quiet she never talked about boys but Kate thought she just was a late bloomer when it came to hormones. She runs her hand through her hair and looks up at her blushing sister.

“I don’t know.” Kimberly answers honestly. She would never lie to her sister never had a reason to. “But she is really nice and sweet and gorgeous.”

Kate nods her head then says, “She is also in her twenties.”

Kimberly rolls her eyes grabs her purse kisses her sister on the cheek and says, “Love you good bye.”

Kate groans and prays her younger sister will not be so naïve.

<><> 

Kimberly jumps down the last step and walks in the entertainment room to see Cassandra watching TV. She sits down next to her and asks, “So where are we going.”

“Surprise.” Cassandra answers looking at Kimberly. She takes in the younger girl eyes resting at her chest too long. She shakes her head and then smiles, “You ready.” Kimberly nods her head and asks, “You called a cab.”

“No.”

“How are we getting.….” Kimberly is hushed with Cassandra fingers on her lips.

Cassandra stands and Kimberly follows her to Violet mini cooper. Kimberly bites her lip a little scared she knows Violet loves this car even though she is always on her black motorcycle. “Are you sure.” She asks the older beauty.

Cassandra grins and says, “Trust me.” Kimberly in takes a breath and gets into the car.

<><> 

Violet walks into the library to see her wife head in a huge book of spells. Her midnight hair was covering her face. She notice her wife was in a deep sleep from being up all night trying to find a way to break the spell. She had told Violet to go up first that she would be up in one hour. But Violet fell asleep and woke up to a cold and empty bed. She grabs Chloe bridal style and carries her back to her room. Chloe blinks when she is laid into a soft bed. “No Violet I have to…” she was cut off by Violet finger. “Get some rest.”

“We don’t have time to rest.” Chloe argues.

“Yes you do. Just sleep for two hours for me.”

“Thiry-minutes.” Chloe bargains.

Violet rolls her eyes kisses Chloe on the forehead and whispers, “Fine.” Chloe smiles weakly and closes her eyes. Violet heads back downstairs and picks up where Chloe left off and reads for five hours staight giving Chloe the rest she needs.

<><> 

Kimberly and Cassandra pulls into a local restaurant. “They have the best burgers.” Kimberly smiles.

“Really?” Cassandra questions.

“I’m serious.” Kimberly laughs and says, “Come on.” This makes the older witch grin. They walk into the place and quickly find a seat. Once they have order Kimberly asks, “So are you staying around.”

“I don’t know.” Cassandra answers. “I was thinking of exploring.”

“Oh.” Kimberly whispers. “So umm… did you and Violet you know.”

Cassandra arches her eyebrows making Kimberly blurt quickly, “It is just rumors no worry.”

“Rumors huh?” Cassandra questions. “Do you believe them pumpkin?”

Kimberly neck turns reds and then her face. This make Cassandra wonders do the young human blushes all over. She bites her lip and arches her eyebrow at Kimberly who hasn’t answered. “I don’t want to believe them.” The strawberry blonde finally answers. “But I don’t know.”

“I wanted Violet love not her.” Cassandra replies honestly. “It was stupid but there is nothing going on.”

Kimberly grins and then their burgers are sat in front of them. Cassandra stares at the huge greasy burger and then asks, “You’re going to eat all this.”

Kimberly bites into her burger and smiles, “Yes I am.”

Cassandra laughs and eat hers. After they are done eating and talking. Kimberly blurts, “Thank-you.”

“For what.”

“Taking me horseback riding.” Kimberly stares at Cassandra and takes in her beauty. “I always wanted to go. How did you know?”

“It was a long guess.” Cassandra runs her hands through her hair. “This morning I had no clue where to take you but when I walked into your room I immediately knew which side was yours from the dolphins and horses. Like I said it was a wild guess.”

“No one has ever paid that much attention to me.” Kimberly says. “Besides my sister.”

“So she is your sister?” Cassandra concludes.

Kimberly bites her lip and answers, “Yes my over protective sister.”

“Where are your parents?”

“I don’t know.” Kimberly explains. “My father left when I was three and my mom dropped us off here when I was eleven. She never came back.”

“I’m sorry.” Cassandra frowns. “When I was young some crazy ass man murdered my family and took me as his own making me completely devoted to him.”

“You’re trying to make me feel better.” Kimberly smiles.

“Is it working?” Cassandra asks smirking.

“Yes.”

“Good.”

<><> 

Two long days later the crew was still in the library studying hard. They would study all night and when they would finally fall asleep Cassandra would wake herself up early in the morning so she could take Kimberly somewhere. They have been together every morning since she took her horseback riding. Kate still didn’t like her but Cassandra wasn’t the type to suck up to the relatives. She only wanted Kimberly anyways.

Cassandra rubs her tired eyes and looks at herself in the mirror. ‘Ugh I look awful.’ She thinks and runs into the bathroom to wash up. She stays in longer then she suspects and when she hears knocking at her door it makes her get out. She wraps herself in a towel not bothering drying herself.

Kimberly leans back as she waits on Cassandra to answer the door. Once the door swing opens she immediately blushes. Cassandra stood their wrap in a short towel with her hair dripping. She bites her lip and takes in all the curves. “Like what you see darling.” Kimberly looks up quickly to see the older woman smirking. She blushes and then asks shyly, “I was wondering are we still going somewhere today.”

She watches Cassandra run her hand through her hair. “I just thought since…” Kimberly tries to correct herself. ‘God I’m such an idiot she probably needs a break.’ Kimberly says to herself.

Kimberly backs up and says, “I will see you around I don’t know what I thought.”

Cassandra grins and pulls Kimberly wrist and says, “Come on in.”

Kimberly walks into Cassandra rooms and seats onto her bed. She watches Cassandra closely as the older woman goes through her dresser to find something to wear. She blushes again at seeing what color bra and underwear Cassandra was going to have on. ‘Hmm light blue lace.’ Kimberly thinks. She bites her lip and begins to stare again at Cassandra back side. She was so curvy and perfect. It made Kimberly feel younger than she already was. She wasn’t as curvy and developed as Cassandra and her breasts weren’t as full either. This makes her frown. ‘I’m too young for her.’

“Kimberly.”

The blonde looks up to see Cassandra staring at her with worry. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Kimberly quickly answers.

Cassandra walks towards her slowly, “I know that face. Spill it.”

Kimberly internally groans, “You are way more developed than I am.”

Cassandra arches her eyebrow and then takes in her body and then Kimberly. ‘Oh she is insecure.’ she sits down next to Kimberly and explains, “You’re very attractive Kimberly.”

The hazel eyed girl stares at Cassandra as she continues, “You just don’t know how hard it is not to attack you. To devour you.” Her voice gets lower and husky making Kimberly squirm and blush. “You’re beautiful.” She kisses Kimberly on the neck and then pulls back taking a strand of the beautiful hair pulling it behind her ear. She smiles, “There is nothing to worry about okay?”

“Okay.” Kimberly smiles and begins to bites her lip as she stares into Cassandra tired eyes. “You are tired.”

“I am not.”

“You’ve have been up all night with the crew.” Kimberly concludes.

Cassandra stands and then walks towards the dresser and slides her panties on under the towel. She then drops the towel making the young girl blush again at seeing her smooth back but a couple of scars. Kimberly concentrates on each whip making her stand and walk towards the older witch.

Cassandra feels soft fingers on her back. “How did this happen.”

“The story I told you about my parents.”

“Yes.”

“It was true. I wanted you to feel better but not sorry for me.”

Kimberly bites her lip at Cassandra confession. The older witch clamps her bra and then turns around looking down at Kimberly. “Where you want to go.”

“Let’s sit on the bed.”

Cassandra tries to argue but Kimberly only pouts making her quickly change her mind. ‘Ugh she’s making me soft.’ She thinks and follows Kimberly to the bed.

“Um you’re not going to put anything on.” Kimberly questions.

Cassandra smirks, “Nope.” The older witch lays down knowing Kimberly wanted her to rest. If she was going to rest Kimberly was going to do so also. The young girl lays down facing her. They stare at each other and Cassandra slowly falls asleep with fingers caressing her hair. She could get use to this. Someone else taking care of her.

<><> 

Violet softly knocks onto Cassandra door. It was almost three and she still hasn’t seen her around. She slowly walks in when she doesn’t get an answer and is surprised to see her and Kimberly cuddle up in the bed together. This makes her smirk. She slowly back up and heads to the library where everyone was. She walks in and kisses Chloe on the lips and picks up a book. They was close she knew it.

“Where’s Cassandra.” Chloe questions.

“She’s sleep.” Violet replies.

“She never sleeps late like this.” Chloe worries.

“She hasn’t been sleeping.” Violet says.

“How you know.”

“Because she’s been taking Kimberly out in the mornings and then coming back to help us only getting three hours of sleep sometimes even less.”

“Why? She…Oh I see.” Chloe concludes she then smiles. “I told you.” She jumps excited.

Violet rolls her eyes and grabs Chloe by the waist and whispers, “No you told them I always believed you.”

Chloe grins, “Aww Cassandra has a crush.”

“More of a girlfriend.”

Chloe looks confused and asks, “Why you say that.”

“I went to go get Cassandra and I guess Kimberly noticed her exhaustion and now they are cuddled in Cassandra bed.” Violet explains flipping through some more pages.

“That’s so cute.” Chloe says smiling she then continues to read. “Let her rest.”

<><> 

Cassandra wakes up to see bright hazel eyes staring at her. She smirks and asks, “Were you watching me sleep.”

Kimberly blushes then answers quickly, “No I just woke up.”

Cassandra turns Kimberly over and begins to tickle her. Kimberly begins to laugh and screams. Cassandra says, “You’re such a liar.”

“I quit.” Kimberly screams laughing.

Cassandra straddles Kimberly fully and then sits up looking down at the beauty. Kimberly lifts up and then bites her lips staring at Cassandra lips she so desperately wanted to taste. Cassandra practically read the young girl mind but she wanted Kimberly to make the first move. It was going to be their first kiss after all.

Kimberly grabs Cassandra and leans in slow. She wanted this to be perfect. This was going to be her first kiss ever. Cassandra begins to meet her halfway and Kimberly heart begins to speed up. Cassandra smiles and Kimberly returns it looking into the witch blue orbs. They were almost there but before they could make contact Cassandra screams out in pain and falls over onto the floor and begins to shake uncontrollably. Kimberly jumps up and touches Cassandra but the witch pushes her away and hollers, “Go away.” Kimberly was confuse she didn’t understand what was going on. But Cassandra knew what this feeling was. Virgil was calling her back. Her time was up her happiness was gone. She screams again trying to fight the pain tries to fight the devotion but it’s too strong. Kimberly gets on her knees and pulls Cassandra into her embrace. “How can I help.” She cries.

Cassandra looks into the hazel eyes that were feeling with tears. She never wanted to hurt Kimberly not ever. She lets out another scream and whispers shaking, “Leave I can hurt you.”

“You will not.” Kimberly argues she was confident Cassandra wouldn’t hurt her in any type of way.

Cassandra makes a fist trying to stay put and not move. She shakes her head from side to side and everything in the room begins to fall. She then begins to feel strong wind that creates around her and Kimberly. “Run!” she orders. But Kimberly just shakes her head and grabs her face and hollers, “Fight.”

Cassandra tries to push Kimberly out the wind because she knew it would suffocate the girl. But Kimberly wouldn’t leave. “Please.” She begs. “I will hurt you.” She knew it was true she couldn’t control her power once Virgil has taken control. It was impossible. She had a feeling Virgil was not just only calling her back but also wanted her to attack everyone in this mansion. She didn’t want that. She didn’t want Kimberly to be her first victim.

Her eyes begins to glow and she screams, “Chloe.” As loud as she can.

Downstairs the crew hears ruckus and then Chloe jumps up when she hears her name being called. She rushes out the library and up the stairs with Violet and the other following. She bursts through the door to see Cassandra squeezing her head and Kimberly pinned to the wall like she is being choke to death. Chloe quickly uses a wind spell to throw Cassandra to the ground.

Her older sister looks up and then hollers, “It’s too late he wants me back!”

Catherine runs towards Kimberly who slowly comes back. Cassandra stares at her and tears fall from her eyes. She demands, “Kill me!”

Chloe shakes her head no and Cassandra performs an attack making a fire ball go towards Violet head. She then hollers, “I’m dangerous. Do it.” Violet falls to the ground dodging the fire.

“No!” Chloe hollers over the powerful wind and uses her telekinesis to pin her older sister to the wall. She can feel blood coming from her nose because she knows she is going up against Virgil. She then thinks of her family. If she falls Cassandra will be free and could hurt everyone really bad even cause death. She didn’t want to hurt her sister though. She promised she would protect her no matter what the circumstance was. Cassandra reads her mind and hollers, “It’s okay. You kept your promise. I’m ready I want this. Please Chloe don’t make me go back please.”

Chloe shakes her head not wanting to do this. “Don’t make me hurt you. Don’t make me live with the guilt that I hurt Violet, Rue, Kimberly, You.”

Chloe sucks in a breath it was all up to her.

 “Just do it!”

Chloe screams and Cassandra smiles falling to the floor unconscious. The wind stops and everything that was flying in the air falls to the floor. Chloe falls to her knees and Violet runs to her. Kimberly pushes Catherine out the way and runs to Cassandra. “What did you do!” she screams.

Chloe tries to talk but she can’t. All she hears is Kimberly crying.

Please Comment :))) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 3.3K 36
It's been three hundred years since the emergence of a vampire virus. A virus which only affected unborn male babies. The world has come to accept th...
282K 13.1K 36
Val expected to have a relaxing vacation in Yosemite National Park with beautiful women as her course meal. What she got was two different Werewolf p...
249K 9.2K 37
This is a story about rejection, finding love, and friendship. What happens when a teenage girl is rejected and finds a second chance mate? She train...
725K 17.3K 58
(Be warned!! Grammatical errors! Written when I was 13 years old just can't find myself to delete it. Hope you enjoy it anyway :) Claire Dawson is...