Mahabharata - I Wish This Las...

By PrettyyAmazingg

Her love and devotion towards the epic history of Mahabharata made her travel to past,era of Mahabharata Dwap... More

It's him
Bond
Arrow
Characters
Family
Unexpected Bond
Always in my heart
The Yati
Unknown feeling
Turning point
Fate
Pure love
Golden days
History changes
Game of dice
Game of dice Part 1
Game of dice Part-2
Game of dice Part-3
Game of dice Part- 4
Draupadi's wish
Forgiveness
Vanavas
Deep inside
Accidentally Meeting
Broken
Secret
Who is it
Blessings
Life at Forest
The Truth
Amaravati
Indralokha
Apsara
Wish
You guys support❀
Curse
Good news
Mother's obsession
Attack
Birth
Mother and her children
Memorable
Agyatvas
Agyatavs-2
Agyatvas-3
Agyatvas-4
Agyatvas-5
Agyatavs-6
Agyatavas-7
Agyatvas-8
Agyatavas-9
Agyatvas-10
Agyatvas-11
Agyatvas-12
Agyatvas- Final
Sudden attack
Dhaksha's Sakhi
Meeting of loved ones
Upapandavas
OUR BOOK TURNS ONE

Karna's decision

3.5K 118 19
By PrettyyAmazingg

"What are you doing here!!," she asked while wiping here tears.

"You brought Vikarna here? What are you exactly trying to do Karna. First you acted like you were  sorry and then now you brought Vikarna here showing where we live in Vanavas??,"she asked.

"No no Dhaksha-"

"I came here to ask sorry to you," Vikarna interrupted.

Flashback

Duruyodhana's pov

He was thinking so long and looked up
I took his hand.

"After hearing all their vows my heart is have weakened my dear Mythra..," I pretended to cry.

"I think Karna can protect and will protect you my son!! Don't worry. You were his friend before Dhaksha, you stood for him and gave him pride and all. Don't worry my son,Angaraj will protect you. Isn't it right? Angaraj??," Uncle Shakuni asked.

After thinking for soo long he said.

"I promise you that no matter what,I would stay by your side and fight for you, even die for but with one condition," he added.

My uncle signaled me to ask about it.

"What is it my dear Mythra?"

"I want you to apologize to my Sakhi Dhaksha for what happened in the court room,that would also avoid the war right" he pleaded. "Will you do it for me my dear Mynthra"

"But-"

"Angaraj, my dear son-in-law would come and apologize to your Sakhi no problem with that,"Uncle Shakuni interrupted.

I saw him he nodded like everything is fine.
What is the stupid reason behind his stupid smile.

"Yes my dear Mynthra I shall ask but only once!!, "I fake to smile.

Even though I fake to smile in front of him and act like crying in front. Even I lie to him because of my Uncle Shakuni. The word" My dear Mythra Karna" comes from my heart .I can never fake the true friendship between us. I can never fake the bond between us.

There is really some special bond between me and Karna....
I wish I could know it.

He left as soon as he said.

"But Uncle why did you accepted it??,it's a shame for me to ask sorry to just a Princess," I shouted.

"She is not just Princess,I'm pretty sure she is more smarter than we think. She is Vasudeva Krishna 's sister there has to be something special with her. Think of Subhathrae is known as incarnation of Yogamaya.Like that Dhaksha should be something special,"Shakuni Uncle said.

"Why do think that lady is special?"

Uncle Shakuni bet on my head.

"Aishh I wonder how you are going to survive without me"

"Listen carefully my son, Did you notice the change in her in that c-,"

"Okay okay touch your nose directly,tell me what should I do," I interrupted him.

"You never going to listen to me Nobody's going to listen to me or believe I'm smarter than Vasudeva Krishna," he shouted.

"I'm saying that if you are shame of becoming a fatter caterpillar you will never fly as butterfly!!!," he said.

"I can't understand anything ,I understood that I should ask sorry to her for some reason. I will ask sorry but only once," I said

"Aishhh this child Lord please save him!! You never going to become smarter. At least ask sorry properly," he said.

He said and walked away.

"I'm smarterrrrr Uncle!!!!!,"I shouted.

Back to normal

"What did you do Rajkumar Vikarna ,One fault you did is to be born as their brother. You have no other go to support your brothers, I don't need your sor-"

"Dhaksha I guess you need my apology my dear lady??,"Duruyodhana came approaching.

"What is this dumb man doing here??," she asked me.

"Look I came to ask I'm sorry now forget everything and go back to your normal life with your Aarya," Mythra said.

"Is this the reason you visited me,to make your Sakha ask sorry and to save your friend from the Pandavas?," she asked.

"Listen Sakhi,I felt really bad I can't even sleep or eat properly . My mind was always thinking about ,thinking about how I saw you in Draupadi's hand. My heart is already weak to hear these words from you"

"What did you say to save me from Pandavas, save your Pandavas from me and Your Arjuna Aarya from Karna!!!" Duruyodhana shouted.

"Dhaksha I-," I started.

"If you want me to forgive you Duruyodhana and end the war go ask sorry by touching Pandavas feet I shall forgive you Duruyodhana!!!," she shouted.

"No way!!! Never going to ask sorry to Pandavas. I better die!!," Duruyodhana shouted.

"Just ask sorry brother it could end an war!!," Vikarna interrupted.

"No no way it was big deal for me to ask sorry to you!!! Now you want me ask your Pandavas neverrr!!!," he shouted.

"Fine then the war shall began!! As vowed I shall bathe in your blood and shall purify myself. That incident would symbolize freedom of woman society!!!!!. Until your head falls down in this land,this woman society can't keep their heads up and live!!!!. I will make that happen this is my vow!!!!!," Dhaksha shouted.

I have never seen Dhaksha this much angry. This was the side of Dhaksha I have never seen.

As she said she walked away....

"Come Vikarna, Karna let's goo. My head falling in the ground. Never going to happen,"Duruyodhana called.

I ran behind her.

"Dhaksha please.... please stop!!!. This Karna can't live without talking to you nor can't watch you cry and suffer like this!!!," I cried.

"Karna! This Dhaksha even can't live without talking to my Sakha Karna. But I can't find him anywhere .Karna wouldn't have wiped my tears. The Karna I know would have taken care of me without making me cry!!. I shall always wait for that Karna. That Karna is always is my heart and never shall leave...."she said while smiling

"I'm Karna I'm your Sakha. And I'm truly apologizing to you Dhaksha!!," I said.

"I can understand what you are going through but think in my perspective too. How would I feel Karna. I have never even taken decision without asking you. Even for marrying Arjuna.... But now you have vowed to kill my Husband."

"Dhaksha!! that is my life time goal to be an greater warrior than your Aarya. If killing him makes me greater what shall I do. Being with Duruyodhana is dharma for me now Sakhi!!. I have promised him that day that I shall protect him no matter what. For the sake of that I shall stand in his side. But I can't leave you too. Think what kind of pressure I'm having.."

"Think of me. I should stay by husband and protect him, also I have you my Sakha in other side. What should I do??. If that be your decision,listen I shall protect my husband too." She said.

"If the fate want us to be in different side. Shall it be my Dhaksha. Remember you be my Sakhi forever and ever till my last breath. Noone shall change that nor take you away from my heart Sakhii. Farewell Dhaksha!! Will still wait for your forgiveness. Even if it takes till my death .I shall hear you saying "I forgive and die" I said.

I said and walked away from there.

Dhaksha'pov

He said those heart breaking words and walked away.Lord why should I face this....
My Sakha and my husband.

To be continued....

Fate made them Friends and Fate has made them be in different sides too.

Mahabharata is never been like what Dhaksha thought of. Will she face more trouble?

Comment on Dhaksha and Karna's Bond.

Add to your story list
Stay updated😊.

Vote & comment:)

Thanks for love and support guys❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.4K 87
π‘°π’π’…π’–π’π’†π’Œπ’‰π’‚, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
158K 9.1K 104
"Two Hearts Intertwined Across Different Eras" Aanya, once living a life so plain, A simple existence, her heart not quite enthralled. But fate, with...
12.4K 591 16
When a girl is taken away from her life and placed in Dwapar Yug, where she knows no one and is lost, what will she do? Moreover she falls in love in...
16.2K 606 14
Krisha a sweet and caring person who doesn't even have a single mean cell in her body who rules everyone with her heart and has everyone wrapped arou...