Life.

By shawlinsky

After Natalie's mother dies in a car accident. She has no choice but to move back to Omaha, Nebraska with he... More

Life.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 11

3.3K 68 32
By shawlinsky

Natalie's pov

We get done eating but gilinsky still seems kind of mad. I find it sorta cute that he's jealous. He grabs my hand and we walk to the car.

"Thanks for lunch," I say.

"It's no problem babe," he says and squeezes my hand.

I just smile at him and we get in the car.

"Wanna go back to my house or something?" He asks.

"Uh...um I don't know. Maybe we should get back to school?" I say nervously.

"Why would we go back to school?" He says laughing.

"Uh because we have a lot of work to do?" I say laughing a little.

I must admit, I sound a little stupid. I've never skipped school before so I don't really know how this goes.

"Let's just go hang at my house," he says.

"Okay." I say.

~~~~

We arrive at his house, it's so big on the outside. I bet the inside of the house is beautiful. Gilinsky parks his car and we walk to the front door. He unlocks the door and we walk in.

"Holy shit.." I say with my mouth dropping.

"What?" Jack says while laughing.

"Your house is so beautiful. It looks like a house in a magazine or some shit like that" I say while circling around in one place.

"Ah thanks, so what do you wanna do?" Gilinsky says while smirking.

"Got any movies?" I say.

Gilinsky shakes his head while looking down, laughing, and says "Yeah, follow me".

I follow him upstairs to his room. We walk in and it's so clean.

"I can't believe your room is so clean, boys rooms are always dirty" I say.

"Well, I don't like messes," he says and grabs a stack of movies. "Here pick one," he says.

Gilinsky lays on his bed while I search through some movies.

"Found one!! Let's watch 'She's the Man'" I say excitedly.

"Okay, that movie is pretty good I guess," he says.

I put the movie in the DVD player and start it. I jump onto gilinsky's bed and sit with my legs crossed like a little kid.

"I love this movi-" I say excitedly and get interrupted.

Next thing I know, I get pulled back so I'm laying next to gilinsky.

"Ya know, I was pretty comfortable up there and you scared the shit out of me," I laugh.

"Well, I like it better when you're next to me," he says and kisses me.

I couldn't help but blush. I've never had a relationship like this with someone, not even Matthew. Jack and I aren't together so I don't understand this. He treats me like a girlfriend, but he's never actually asked me out.

"Soooo, I have to ask you something. It's really been bothering me," I say and sit up.

"Okay... go ahead," he says while sitting up.

"What are we? You treat me like a girlfriend but you've never actually asked me out and I-" I say but get interrupted by gilinsky's lips on mine.

"Just because I'm talking a lot doesn't mean you shut me up by kissing me," I say and cross my arms while smirking at him.

"But seriously I need to know..." I say.

"Baby, we've been at this for a while now. I think it's time to take it to the next level. If you agree, kiss me," he says seductively.

I laugh, push him on his back, and get on top of him.

"Was that your way of asking me out Mr. Gilinsky?" I say smiling.

"I didn't get an answer yet," he says while grabbing onto my waist.

I lean down and kiss him. I bite his lip as I pull away. "Yes, I accept," I say. I get off of him and lay back down.

"You're such a tease," he says in a raspy voice.

"Shhhh, the movie has started," I say while laughing.

He scoots closer to me, pulls me closer to him, and we begin watching the movie.

~~~~~
Back at school

Shawn's Pov

I walk into history class and I try to build up confidence. I need to tell her how I feel. I walk up to her and pull her aside.

"Hey, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. I really like you. I've always liked you. Ever since I first laid eyes on you. So, Madison...would you like to be my girlfriend?" I say nervously.

"Yes, of course!" Madison says and pulls me in for a hug.

I can't believe she said yes...Natalie's advice went well. I can't wait to tell her.

~~~~

Lunch

Ariana's pov

Shawn and I are going through the lunch line and he seems super happy today. We grab our lunch and take a seat at a table.

"So, why do you seem extremely happy today?" I say while taking a bite of my salad.

"Well, I built of the confidence to ask Madison out. She said yes." Shawn says smiling.

I get upset yet happy for him. I really like Shawn...I thought he liked me back. Natalie was wrong.

"Oh nice," I say looking down.

"Is everything alright?" Shawn says worried.

"Yeah..it's nothing. Don't worry about it." I say trying to smile.

"If you want to talk, just tell me. Okay?" He says worried.

"Shawn. I said it's nothing." I snap.

He looks at me in shock.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling so good," I say. I grab my backpack and leave the cafeteria.

I walk to the bathroom and text Natalie, "Shawn asked Madison out, not me. I was so stupid to actually think he would like me."

~~~~

Natalie's pov

Jack and I are snuggled up watching the movie. I'm so happy that Jack and I are an official thing. My thoughts get interrupted by a text from Ariana.

"Shawn asked Madison out, not me. I was so stupid to actually think he would like me." Ariana texted.

I feel a lump in my throat. I feel bad, because I'm the one who told her that he was going to ask her out.

I text back, "I'm so sorry, I really thought he was talking about asking you. I don't even know who Madison is."

She texts back, "it's fine..maybe it's meant to be like this."

Well shit.

A/N

Well.....how do you guys feel about this chapter? Opinions on the characters personalities?

Characters;
-Ariana is Ariana Grande
-Madison is Madison Beer
-Natalie is just a random name I made up.

You guys should know who the other characters are, if not...ask me in the comments. 💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
357K 8K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
5.4K 51 35
Hailey just moved to Omaha, Nebraska from L.A because of the certain incident. She had to leave before anyone could know. Hailey had bad friendships...
22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...