The Betrayed

By skylab25

A young teen in union academy was having a great life with many friends and a supportive family that was unti... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The truth is revealed
Not a chapter
Chapter 2 - The adventure Part 1
House / love / name Vote
Vote Winners
Chapter 3 - Adventure part 2
So close
Chapter 4 - Training
Sacred gear info.
New book cover!
Harem
Chapter 5 - A new hero
Chap. 6 - Battle of Kouh Vale
Jaune new weapon bio

New weapon bio (Updated)

18.2K 147 91
By skylab25

Name - sword of demon demise

Background

A sword forged by the smith Serenity, this sword was forged along with three other weapons. These four weapons were forged to defeat the blood craved demon king, each weapon was forged with rare materials that have long been extinct.

Looks

Weapon arts

Absorb [locked] - Allow D.D to absorb some of incoming magical / physical attacks and store them within the blade.

Spiritual slash [unlocked] - Collected energy from both D.D and her weilder to release a slash of energy.

Boost [locked] - Boost the wielders physical strength by 5x for 3 minutes.

Weapon Spirit

Background

Not all weapons have spirit within them, but weapons forged with spirit gems do have a spirit. Spirit gems are gems that house dead souls with them and convert the souls into a singular one, spirit gems have avase arey of color and certain colors give off to, which elements the spirit gem has. Spirit weapons can also turn into human forms.

Now spirit weapon human form

Human name

Now I'm gonna let you guys and girls decide, I'm gonna other four names and for the fifth one you can post your own.

- Destiny

- Sarah

- katie

- Arma (Brazilian Portuguese for weapon)

- Your suggestions

Age - (sword) 10,000 (human) 17

Personality- Shy towards new people but very protective to people she calls friends and weilder, she is very cheerful and bright about everything that happens.

Likes - sweets, her weilder, exploring, playing games, and reading.

Dislikes - The factions, the Gremory family, demons, bugs, and scary movies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 897 20
[Completed] ... A Student bullied till he was offered another. Another way of being taught. The student accepted and left the academy leaving his tor...
227K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...
185K 2.7K 24
I High School Dxd x One Punch Man Reader I Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), you're 19 years old and the strongest human in the world. When you were 16 years...
59.2K 889 30
(There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or" Semblances", however, there live...