Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" γ…‘ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... πŸ™ƒ
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! πŸ₯³πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
ν•˜μ–€ champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

UwU central pt.2

1.7K 84 295
By Crazwoolf123002

Kevin's day started out wonderfully.

He started his morning feeling refreshed as soon as his 'Call me Baby' wake up alarm rung through his room. (A/N: stan kings, stan legends, stan talent, STAN EXO)

Who the hell could be mad about waking up to that? Not Kevin!

He cheerfully walked into his bathroom and proceeded to get ready for the day with a nice, warm shower.

It felt nice and relaxing, like a nice vacation to Hawaii. (A/N: not that I know, I've never been)

When he got out of the shower he dried out his hair with his towel and then wrapped it around his waist. Walking over to his massive closet, he went inside and chose his outfit for the day. (A/N: when you're so rich you have a walk-in closet... ha! Can't relate!)

He quickly decided on a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, a black hoodie and black jeans. As for footwear, some nice checkered vans.

Looking in the mirror he felt satisfied.

It was a special day! He was going to the coffee hang out with Jacob today. Jacob plus coffee... could a day get any better? (A/N: no)

Jacob... his friend. (A/N: ha... what a funny way to spell boyfriend)

His Canada broski.

His memey companion.

His soulmate. (A/N: That's more like it...)

Today was going to be perfect! He could just feel it! (A/N: I suddenly thought of this so you don't get to complain: DEEP DOWN MY HEART, DEEP DOWN MY SOUL 피어나는 FLASHING LIGHT)

Honestly, Kevin couldn't see anything going wrong at all. If anything did, he'd just make sure that it didn't stay wrong.

After all, you can turn anything into a positive.

Kevin started off his morning with a bagel and nutella. (A/N: don't knock it til you try it.)

If Jacob's boyfriend was cereal, Kevin's would be nutella. That shit gave him life. The creamy, smooth texture with the tAsTe. The taste is literally heaven, chocolate with a hint of nuttiness is just- perfection.

While eating his breakfast he scrolled through Sunwoo's Instagram looking for more pictures of the one and only Jacob Bae. Can you blame him? The boy is cute. Just looking at him made Kevin feel the urge to protect him at all costs.

Yes Kevin is younger, but he doesn't give a damn. What needs to be protected must be and Jacob screamed baby energy.

Finishing his breakfast, he walked over to the sink and rinsed his dishes that he had used before putting them in the dishwasher.

He then walked over towards the bathroom where he began to gently brush and floss his teeth. Had to keep those pearly whites beatiful.

He checked the clock. He had 20 minutes before he had to leave. Great! More time to stock up on Jacob pictures! He came across a couple that made him bust phat UwUs. Some made him OwO. But either way, any picture of Jacob brought a smile to his face.

He couldn't explain it, but gazing upon the older's face brought him such happiness. The overwhelming joy and swelling on the heart, not that Kevin knew what to attribute those feelings to. All he that he knew was that he felt.... something.

He knew he was oblivious. See, Kevin is both fast... and slow. He takes forever to sort his emotions out so he's really slow in that aspect. Yet, despite not understanding how he feels, he acts on the emotions anyways. He dives headfirst into them because Kevin figured that the best way to learn how you feel is to confront them.

Running away from something you don't understand, at least in Kevin's mind, was never a true solution to anything. You have to tackle the issue or dilemma at hand. Confusion is normal and so should be acting upon the confusion that one feels.

Even if you're scared, he thought that you should never flee from it. Being afraid of the unknown is common, but if you let that fear control you... then that's when you stop growing as a person. Life is all about bettering yourself as a human being. Staying the same way should never satisfy you.

With Jacob, his feelings for the older male was quite foriegn to him. It confused him. He had never felt so drawn to someone in his life. So compelled to make their day and to see them smile. He wants to be the one that makes Jacob smile. He had never felt so nervous yet confident in his goddamn life. Yes, it scared him... but no he wasn't going to run away. Even if he got hurt in the long run, it would have been worth it because trying and failing is better than not trying at all.

Giving himself courage and just enough hope, he glanced up towards the top of his phone to check the time. Seeing that he needed to leave, he stood up, taking his not so light bag and walked out.

Heading out of the house he was met with the warmth of sunlight hitting his  face. (A/N: think about who you will ya little multis)

He got in his brand new car (A/N: rich people tingz) and drove off.

Traffic wasn't the best... but it wasn't the worst. Honestly, what does one expect when they live in Seoul?

Kevin smiled as he pulled into the school parking lot. Honestly, he wasn't so excited for school as much as he was to hang out with Jacob later, but he still liked elements of school. Even if he was still working on his generals, Kevin did his best to enjoy college.

I mean, what's the point if you don't?

After walking inside of the school, he found himself walking towards the cafeteria where his friends were sharing one large table.

It looked a bit more empty than usual...

"Hey, Kevin!" Sangyeon waved him over, "Get yo ass over here!"

Chuckling, he made his way to his overly hyped up friend group.

"Hey, where's Changbin and Juyeon?"

"Those lover boys are chasing their foriegn, '00 liner bottoms."

It took Kevin a solid minute to remember their names, "Um.... Eric and um... Felix right?"

Haknyeon sighed, "You're literally a dumbass. How did you hesitate?"

"Hey! I am not!"

"Kevin, I'd be surprised if you even had one braincell inside your noggin."

The Canadian sent Younghoon a look of judgement, "Ew... you sound like a grandpa."

"Your grandpa's funny, so I'll take that as a compliment."

"bItCh-"

"Hey," the oldest of the group smacked the younger on the head, "No swearing in my Christian fucking household!"

"You literally just-"

"sHuSh!"

Dear Lord, Kevin was going to combust.

"Please commit die."

"Then how about you commit breathen't!" Haknyeon snapped.

"Alright that's enough!" Younghoon intervened between the petty fight, "Get along will ya?"

"He started it!"

"Anyways-" Chanhee cut them off before they got the chance to start up a feud again, "Everyone's free to hang out tonight, right?"

One by one the boys nodded... with the exception of Kevin. Expecting eyes glanced at the Canadian, waiting for him to say something.

"I uh... I have plans."

"wHat? Kevin! We always hang on Tuesdays!" (A/N: bUt wE aLwAyS vApE oN tUeSdAys!)

"If those plans aren't with Jacob I'm suing."

Kevin smiled, "It's with Jacob... we're getting coffee."

Sangyeon dropped to his knees and started thanking God like a southern Baptist woman, "OH MAH LAWRD MAH BOI HAS HIMSELF A DATE! THANK THE HEAVENS!"

"It's not a date. We're just hanging out... I think? Is it a date?"

That only earned him the disappointed-but-not-suprised look from literally everyone.

"What?"

"Of course it's a date you dumbass! You asked him out, yes?"

"I mean, yeah? Kind of?"

"IT'S A FORKING DATE YOU BOTTLE OF MAPLE SYRUP!" Changmin screeched.

"Okay okay.... I have a date!"

"YAAAASSSS!"

"Aight- so while you and your boyfie are making heart eyes over frappés and cappuccinos, the rest of us while be at Haknyeon's," Younghoon stated, "'who should also go on a date' tO wAtCh mOvIes!"

"I heard that!"

"You were supposed to."

"Fuck you!"

Q gasped, "hE's iN a rELAtIonSHip! Anygays, I approve of this plan."

"Aight- " Chanhee said, "I'll see you guys tonight. Have fun on your date Kevin."

The Canadian's cheeks, unbeknownst to him, flushed as he responded with a goofy smile, "I will..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This took a while but I hope that it was worth the wait.

Honestly- I've been so tired recently. Like- I'm actually sleeping on some nights!

I'm starting up marching band soon. So I dunno if I'll be updating a whole lot... I'll try my best though.

Hope you all are staying safe and healthy and I just want you to remember....

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.6K 45
in which jung wooyoung randomly texts a stranger for fun, only to fall in love with them.
26K 814 29
he held her jaw as his lips slowly put on hers. "what a bad kisser you are" "oh we will see about that lee hyunjae", she boldly kisses him. started:...
8.6K 489 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.
222K 9.5K 33
Your mom has finally had enough of your misconduct and pranks and finally decides to ship you off to live with your half brother who unfortunately li...