His Ossessione|✔️

By yafavshai

(Mature Audiences) It took Armani almost 3 years to find Amalia and now that he finally has her back he never... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Preview
Book three

Chapter 9

16.3K 420 73
By yafavshai

Within two week we had packed up the house and even managed to sell it to some random couple who was expecting. Explaining to the twins that we were moving was a little difficult they kept asking question and really didn't understand the whole point of it.

Alexis was the most difficult she was throwing a hissy fit about the whole thing and saying that she would never leave the house but when I told her that Armani wasn't going to stay with her she cleaned up her attitude real quick.

I was nervous however, I haven't seen Armani's family in almost three years and I would just be barging back into their lives like I never left in the first place. But, I had to admit I was more than excited to see Elena and Bella and their little ones I felt as though I had missed so much since I was gone. Armani told me that Leo had even gotten married and I couldn't had been more surprised I find it hard to believe that Leo would show any interest in anyone.

We had boarded the private jet a few hours ago and Armando and Alexis where both fast asleep in the other room. Armani was on an important phone call and I was simply reading a book since I had nothing better to do. When Armani was done his call he walked behind me and massaged my shoulders.

"Amalia?'

"Yes?" I said as I looked up at him.

"I was wondering....how would you feel about therapy?" He said nervously.

"Therapy?' I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well yeah, you haven't really talked about the incident since it happened and I-"

"No, no therapy." I shook my head.

"But-"

"I don't want to talk about it Armani, talking about it means relieving it and I don't want to relive it." I said.

He sighed in defeat before kissing my forehead and taking his seat across from me. I knew this was going to have a bigger effect on Armani than it would me and I sometimes wonder if I had not told him how different things would be. He's being more gentle with me than usual and is acting as if he is scared to touch me. I just hope he doesn't keep this up forever because I can't deal with it any longer.

"The whole family will be waiting at the house to see you and the twins." he said

"The whole family?"

"Well just the important people I suppose." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

His eyes furrowed for a bit before he said "Speaking of family...did you ever go back to Puerto Rico."

My chest felt a bit heavier now "No, I wanted to but I knew that would be the first place you would look for me." I said.

"Well then we should plan a trip there soon. I made a promise to you to let you see your family and I broke it and I'm going to try and make it right again."

"It's fine Armani, you had bigger things to worry about."

"Nothing is more important than you, amore." He leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips and I couldn't help but smile.

"Also one more thing." He dug into his pockets and pulled out two rings.

One was my wedding ring and the other was the ring Sienna had given me. I eagerly took them out of his hands and slipped them both on making me hand feel ten times heavier than before.

"I'm glad you're back." Armani said as he looked at me.

"I'm glad to be back."

~

(Reminder: Just to refresh your brains, Elena is Armani's sister she had a baby in book one which she named after her mother who passed away ,Sienna. Bella is Armani's cousin and she is married to Giovanni. Bella was pregnant in book one and was still pregnant when Amalia ran away so we didn't get to meet the baby. As you all know by now Leo is Armani's brother and he most recently got married to a women named Pearl.)

We had been standing in front of Armani's mansion for some time now. Alexis and Armando where in shock by how big it was and kept asking if we really were going to live there and I on the other hand was nervous this place held so many memories, good and bad.

"Shall we?" Armani asked as he opened the door.

I nodded and he opened it fully. Once it was opened everyone ran towards me in a heard I barley had time to breathe before the next person was hugging me to death.

"I've miss you so much." Elena sobbed as she hugged me. Her brown hair was longer than I had ever seen it and she was wearing a business suit. She looked so much more mature than when I last saw her.

I hugged her back and she unwillingly let me go so that Bella could give me a hug. Bella looked stunning as usual and she was beaming with happiness as she took me into her arms.

"You look amazing." She said in my ear as I hugged her back.

Leo was the last to give me a hug but it wasn't as passionate since he had just seen me a couple of weeks ago.

"This is my wife Pearl, Pearl this is Amalia."

Pearl was so short compared to Leo but she was beautiful. She had yellowish-green eyes which were hidden behind long eyelashes. Her cheekbones where high and she had golden blond hair that fell in thick locks around her heart shaped face.

I offered her my hand but she ignored it and pulled me into a hug instead.

"I've heard so much about you." She said in a bell like voice.

"All good things I hope." I said as I looked up at Leo as he laughed.

Once Pearl pulled away from me I noticed that the twins were hiding behind Armani's leg so I motioned for them to come out. Alexis came out first and she skipped up to me and Armando followed after her hesitantly.

"This is Armando and Alexis." I said.

Elena's face softened at the use of Armando's name. "They're beautiful and wow do they look like their father." She said.

"I know, what did you do clone them?" Bella said and we all laughed.

Alexis smiled at them and I knew she was loving the attention that she was getting in this moment.

"Ok I've showed you all my little one's so where are yours?" I asked as I sat Alexis down.

"Kids!" Elena called out loudly and then a heard of tiny footsteps could be heard coming towards us.

The first one to appear was Sienna I knew it was her because I remember her two different colored eyes. One brown and one green her brown hair fell to her waist and she had a pale skin complexation she looked like a little doll.

The next one had blonde hair and he also had brown eyes. This obviously was Bell's kid because they looked so much alike.

"That's Sienna as you already know and that is Johnny." Elena said.

Alexis and Sienna locked eyes with each other before they both smiled. Alexis ran over to Sienna and took her little hands in hers before they went skipping away. I could tell that them two together was going to be a handful for Elena and I.

Armando waved at Johnny before he walked over and then the two of them both ran off.

Leo sighed as he watched the other kids run off and Pearl looked up at him. "Don't worry, we'll have one soon." she said.

"How soon?" He pouted.

"Well.." She placed Leo's hand on her stomach and the look he gave her was priceless.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Very." She said.

He picked her up and spun her around "I'm going to be a dad!" He cheered.

Giovanni laughed before patting his shoulder "Enjoy your freedom and peace of mind now while you still have it."

"I agree." Armani said and I turned to glare at him but he only smiled at me.

"So, Dinner?"

*~*

Bella, Elena, Pearl and I were currently cooking dinner while the guys played Just Dance with the kids.

"So, how did you like living a life where you weren't a constant target?' Elena teased.

"Actually, it was nice I enjoyed the freedom of being able to go to the store with out getting a bomb throw at me."

"So, why did you come back?" Bella asked.

"Because home is where the heart is...and my heart will always be with Armani." I explained.

"I'm just mad that you hid my nephew and niece from me for almost three years." Elena said before she laughed.

"I could only imagine your shock when you found out you were having twins." Pearl said.

"Yes, I was very shocked, the late night feeds were the worse." I said.

Elena and Bella both made a face and nodded their heads because I'm sure they could relate.

"How about you? Are you excited for little Leo?" I asked Pearl.

She blushed " I am, I know that he had been wanting kids for some time now. I'm just a little upset that our baby will be three years behind everyone else."

"Don't worry the kids would make sure to include him/her."

"You need a girl to break even." Bella said.

"I personally think it's a boy." Elena said.

"No way...Leo is defiantly a girl dad." I said.

We all laughed and then there was a knock at the door.

"I got it." Armani said as he walked towards the door. He opened it and instantly froze up.

"Who is it Armani?" I said as I walked over to him and the door.

Standing in the door way was a girl with fiery red hair and pale blue eyes. Her skin was like porcelain and she had the body of a super model which made me feel somewhat insecure about my curves.

"Hello Armani." She said in a small voice but she was smirking at him.

Armani took two steps back and looked at the girl as if she wasn't real.

"Natalia?"

DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Who is the Natalia chick and why she popping up at Armani's house like that? I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter!! I love you all don't forget to vote, share, comment, and follow. Until next time my lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 61.5K 32
Dante Romano, the most powerful Italian mafia leader is forced to pick a bride by his cruel father in a week. When a man betrays his trust and steals...
17.6K 592 22
"I hate you" were the words that Emily Lombardi never expected to say to her boyfriend of three years, Three years of lies, three years of playing wi...
944K 22.6K 38
(Mature Audiences Only) Amalia has worked hard for everything she has ever wanted even if it meant having two jobs. However one night when walking ho...
73 0 11
it's all started when she was seventeen ... almost at the end of her freshman year ..... She's not like most teenagers she doesn't go to parties but...