ℳᎯⅅᎯℳℰ !!! ℙℒℰᎯЅℰ ℚUℰℒℒ ᎽᎾUℛ...

By Li_Yi_Tang

Summary Originally born from a wealthy family, Evelyn believed that her days will mostly be passed peacefull... More

S.U.M.M.A.R.Y
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 1
I.N.T.R.O.D.U.C.T.I.O.N O.F C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R.S
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 2
Chapter 3
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 4
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 6
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 7
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 8
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 9
A.N
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 10
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 11
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 12
C.H.A.P.T.E.R 13
Annonce

C.H.A.P.T.E.R 5

107 5 34
By Li_Yi_Tang

For the talks later

"Master "

"Subordinate "

--------

She was kidnapped!!!

Royal City:

In a dimly lit room stood a lone figure in front of the big window taking in the view of the city.

P. S: This is how I imagined the room

After a while a knock on the room door was heard not so loud but still firm.

Without moving from his stand he answered lazily

"Come in"

Not being told twice the door knob turned around and in came a long sturdy figure though not that muscular his aura tell another story.

Waiting patiently for his master to grant him permission to inform him about the news he just received.

His wait was not long and he started his report stating what their men in Key city has just sent him urgently

" Master it is about the woman you ordered us to monitor, the Gallagher descendent "

"Hmm... Continue "

"Apparently something happened between her and her husband"

Lifting his eyebrow slightly without a care in the world his master answered

"And I should be concerned because....? "

" Master I didn't wish to bother you either"

" Then why are you here? "

" The thing is in her fury miss Gallagher left the mansion in a hurry"

Talking till here he clearly saw from the corner of his eyes his Master's right eye twitch.

He hurriedly continued his statement afraid if he tag it any longer his Master would punish him

"Ehm... After that Miss Gallagher was kidnapped on her way from a nearby park "

Seems unbothered by the news he slowly holds the wine glass in his hand to his lips and slowly took a sip.

After some time he turned his attention back to his subordinate and asked lightly :

" Is it serious? "

Frowning a bit, the man answered

" At first it looked like a typical kidnapping case thus we thought none of it. However, as it was Master's order to monitor her moves and report if anything was out of the ordinary"

" we were more careful to follow the leads... Eh"

Stopping for a while he took in he's master reaction to the news trying hard to get a hint from him thus adapting his answer to the reaction.

However, he failed miserably as his Master's blanc expression challenged him to delay his answer any futher.

Swallowing the lamp in his throat he coughed then continued

" As I said, at first we thought nothing of it. However when we investigated the matter further. Turns out the kidnappers were not ordinary hooligans who wants to get some pocket money"

" Actually, the kidnappers belongs the 'Black Leopard' Mafia as they executed the operation properly without faults it's hard to investigate any further. Also their aim from kidnapping her is still unclear"

" The Black Leopard ? isn't it a branch of the biggest Mafia in Key City"

"Indeed Master"

" Hmmm.... has she been exposed to them or in contact with any of them before?"

" We thought about this possibility too So we investigated if she ever offended or met with any of them before but we found nothing. She spends all her days indoor and if she ever leave we were there to monitor her actions"

"Weird ! So someone has planned this to get her"

Taking his time to process the report. He finally answered with one order

" If not a life or death situation don't move a finger"

Taken a back by his Master's answer.

The man looked up to see if his Master is playing a trick on him or something.

However, seen how serious his Master was he felt at a loss for words.

( Master if you were to let her die why bother going all the way monitoring her!!! Do you even know how bothersome that was : A LOT)

At this moment the man really wished he could cry. What wrong did he do in his first life to be punished by serving such a Master 😭😭😭

Sensing his thoughts his Master looked at him weirdly then answered his thoughts

" If you think I'm not good enough to be your Master. Then don't blame me to be so forward"

Without warning a pen shoot right by his left ear barely miss it.

Scared for his dear life. The man kneeled in one swift move appologizing urgently for his mistake

" Master!!! it's this humble man, your subordinate's mistake. I failed to recognize a mountain when I see it "

Seemed amused by his subordinate's actions he lets a low shackle.

The man finally understood that he was played by his master.

This time though he cried for real ( His Master was the reincarnation of Lucifer himself 😭😭😭)

" Master you are so vicious !!! how could you tease ME 😤 I YOUR subordinate like this"

" Ehm"

Changing the subject he continued

" It is just a matter of returning a favour anyway. No need to be extreme about it "

" Plus, for such a waste I'm not risking my men nor years long efforts"

Shocked by his Master's seriousness and sharpness he was left speechless.

Shaking his head a little he replied with " Master I understand " and left.

After his subordinate take his leave, he turned his attention back to the scenery the cup of wine long forgotten he murmured

"Hope you won't blame me when you're back dear friend. After all I tried my best for your sweetheart"

------

I would like to clear up somethings :

Royal City is the capital of H country while Key City is where Evelyn lives currently.

I wish you a happy and peaceful day. LOVE YOU 😍😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 64 64
The Actress I'm good at making people feel for me. All though I may not be good socially, I can make people fall to their knees if they knew my story...
39.4K 1.5K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
7 0 27
He gave me a feline smile as he stalked toward me. I backed away until my heels hit the stall wall and he took advantage of my surprise by stepping i...
14.4K 1.2K 47
"Because you have parents that love you. You have parents that support you and yet you think your life is so bad just because stupid kids pick on you...