Jimin One-Shots

Von Aichan11

A collection of my Jimin one-shot stories of various genres. Mehr

Eternal Summer (M)

Spice it Up! (M)

40 1 0
Von Aichan11

Jimin & You

Genre: Fluffy Smut

Word count: 4,110 words

~•~•~•~

The images projected by the TV were a blur and you blinked several times, realising that you had let yourself get lost in your thoughts. Shifting your head ever so slightly to the left, you sneaked a glance at your husband, whose eyes were trained on the TV, unaware of your lack of attention tonight. You chewed on your lower lip, the plans that you were determined to carry out making you nervous, but you were going to do it no matter what.

"Jimin?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

The affectionate nickname made you smile and boosted your confidence a little. He loved you just as much as you loved him, if not more. This gave you comfort, knowing that even if he didn't like what you wanted to try tonight, he would not feel hatred or disgusted towards you. He always made you feel safe and comfortable with voicing your thoughts.

And this was a thought that had been plaguing you for a while. It was a big one, to you at least.

You had only known Jimin for barely a year when you got married to him. Everything moved really quickly in your opinion but you had not regretted anything so far. He was kind, considerate, loving, and even though he was always busy, he made sure to spend as much time with you as he possibly could. He was a sweet man. Perhaps that was the problem; he was too sweet. You had only slept with him a couple of times before he asked you to marry him, and between that instance until you tied the knot, the two of you decided not to have sex so that your first night would be more special.

That was all good and fine with you, but after almost two years of being married to him, it came to your attention that Jimin only engaged in vanilla sex. Not that it was bad, on the contrary, Jimin made you feel incredible and never failed to make you come, but you wanted to try more. Neither of you had had many sexual partners before meeting each other, and you knew that he had not been very adventurous sexually, just like you. Truthfully, you had been looking forward to exploring things with him, but whenever you hinted at it, he brushed it off, seeming to prefer the usual way of making love; sex in the missionary position with a lot of kisses, nothing out of the ordinary. Even oral sex was often left out of the equation.

You wanted more, or at least you wanted to try more, and if giving him hints that had become blatantly obvious wasn't doing the job, well then, maybe it was time for you to take matters into your own hands. Besides, if you didn't try anything new, how would you know if you liked it or not? It was easier said than done, though. You were afraid that he would reject your attempts at trying something different outright, but you had to try.

"I - I need to go to the bathroom," you stuttered, mentally kicking yourself. If you were already this anxious now, how were you going to carry off what you had planned?

Luckily for you, Jimin didn't notice your strange behaviour, and he simply removed the arm that he had wrapped around your shoulders so you could get up. You forced yourself to walk calmly into your shared bedroom, grabbing the things you needed for now and headed into the bathroom to change. You were glad for the full-length mirror that Jimin had installed inside, admiring your reflection in it. You had always had confidence in your figure; you knew you looked good and you knew that Jimin adored your body. That gave you a confidence to walk out back into the living room, where he was still sitting on the couch watching a movie.

Instead of returning to your seat beside him, you stood behind the couch and reached for his shoulders. He let out a soft moan when you started massaging his tense muscles, enjoying the sensation for a while, but before he could turn around to look at you, you placed your hand on his cheek and kept him facing forward.

"Just enjoy this, honey."

He agreed easily, closing his eyes and letting you soothe the stress that he had accumulated over the week, just like you wanted. You kept it up until he had reached a state of almost total relaxation before you stopped. He hummed appreciatively and you took the opportunity to circle around the couch to stand between him and the TV before he opened his eyes in a contented daze. However, the sight that greeted him caught his attention at once, making him sit up with his eyes as wide as saucers.

Putting a hand on your hip, you smiled at him, trying to hide how anxious you were inside. His eyes raked over your body, taking in the sheer black babydoll that was loose except where it fitted nicely against your breasts, highlighting their size and perkiness, that you paired with a flimsy g-string. It left almost nothing to the imagination, yet you knew that this little piece of cloth covering your body was tantalising. Unafraid to bare everything, yet still teasing him.

"Do you like it?" You asked in a soft purr that got his Adam's apple bobbing as he gulped hungrily.

"You bet I do. Y/n, you're positively breathtaking."

Satisfied with his reaction, you turned and bent over the coffee table behind you to grab the remote, making sure that he got an eyeful of your ass that was only covered by the see-through material of your lingerie. His hand started to reach out for you but you turned around to face him before he could lay a hand on you.

"I think we're done watching TV for tonight," you said, switching it off and carelessly tossing the remote next to him. You were unsure if his inability to speak was from his shock at your assertive demeanour or the fact that he could not get over his wife's beauty presented so sexily, but you took the opportunity to move forward. You climbed onto the couch, each knee placed on either side of his legs, your back straight so that your breasts were literally in his face.

His breaths were hot and heavy against your chest, and you savoured the sensation for a few moments. However, before he could move his head forward to make contact with your breasts, you moved down to sit on his lap, your face just a few inches above his.

"Jimin?"

"Mmm?" Was all he could manage, his eyes still trained on the generous cleavage that your babydoll offered him from his vantage point. You took advantage of his distraction to ask the most difficult question of the night.

"Would you do something for me?"

You had to give him props for tearing his eyes away from your chest to look up into your eyes. "Anything you want, sweetheart."

His response was better than you could have ever imagined. "Anything I want?" You asked, hardly daring to believe your ears.

"Anything." Jimin probably didn't give much thought to his promise since he had no idea what you had in mind, but you were delighted to hear his consent.

Before he could do or say anything else, you hopped off his lap and took his hand in yours. He let you pull him into your bedroom, where you pushed him onto the bed. The look on his face as he laid on his back was one of mild surprise at your sudden aggresiveness.

"Can you scoot back a little, honey?"

Wordlessly he pushed himself back and settled his head onto the pillows. You lifted one of your knees onto the bed, followed by the other, making your way towards him slowly from the foot of the bed until you were straddling his stomach. You could feel his arousal against your ass through his shorts which you took as a good sign even though you rarely got on top of him in bed.

Lifting yourself up a little, you reached back to grab the hem of his shirt so you can pull it off of him. He raised his arms to help you, but after you got it off, you kept your hands on his arms, forcing them to stay raised above his head. Before he could question you, you leaned down so that your lips were a mere inch from his. The soft swell of your breasts on his chest kept him from complaining, and you used to opportunity to grab the scarves you had hidden under the pillow.

"What are you doing?" He started to turn on his side when you wrapped the silk around his right wrist to the bedpost, but you stopped him.

"You said anything I want, right?" You turned your head to look at him, smiling sweetly even as your hands worked to tie him up. "Well, I want this. Don't move honey."

Surprisingly, Jimin allowed you to tie his other hand as well, probably because he was shocked that his usually docile wife is actively attempting something different. Taking charge.

Once you had finished securing his hands to the bed, without prompting, he tested the give. His wrists were not bound so tightly that it cut off his blood flow, but tight enough that he couldn't escape.

"Is it okay?" You checked.

"Uh... yeah," he answered awkwardly.

Satisfied, you moved back down to his middle and smiled at him. He automatically smiled back and you felt stupid for thinking that he would hate you for doing this. You leaned down to whisper in his ear, "You look so sexy like this."

He let out a small gasp of surprise at your bold words that turned into a sigh of pleasure when you started tracing his ear, then nibbling his earlobe. You showered kisses along his jaw until you reached his lips, but you didn't kiss him there. Not just yet. You let your lips hover over his, just a feather's breadth away from connecting, and right when Jimin moved towards you, you pulled away, smirking wickedly.

He narrowed his eyes at you, making it clear that he did not appreciate being teased but you ignored him to pay attention to his neck, licking and nibbling the sensitive flesh, your fingers running along his prominent collarbones. You could feel him melting under your touch despite himself and you started making your way down his body, leaving a trail of kisses with the tips of your fingers ghosting behind the path of your lips.

A gasp escaped his mouth when your tongue circled his nipple. Your tongue flicked over it before giving the other one the same treatment, then continued your journey. His breathing was slightly strained now, his stomach tensing and you couldn't resist tracing his chocolate abs with your tongue all the way to his shorts.

You grabbed and pulled them down, leaving him in his boxers. The bulge straining against the thin fabric was obvious, making you proud for arousing him this much. You gingerly touched it then pulled your hand away when he hissed and attempted to push his hips against your palm. He wasn't happy with the gesture, brows furrowing, mouth slightly open as if he was on the verge of saying something to you. No words seemed to be forthcoming though, so instead of palming his erection again, you bent down over it, sweeping your tongue up the length over his underwear. The fabric was a little rough on your tongue but you ignored it, continuing until you reached the band of his boxers. Locking your eyes with his, you hooked your teeth on the band of the last article of clothing he was wearing and pulled it down with your mouth, never looking away from his normally brown orbs now darkened with lust.

Even though you knew he was aroused, you did not imagine him to have become that hard in such a short span of time, with you having hardly done anything. The moment he was free from the confines of the boxers, his cock slapped against his toned stomach with a loud smack that surprised both of you. Trying to regroup and act like it didn't affect you, you gave him a lazy, confident smirk, even as you felt heat pooling between your thighs.

Tucking your hair behind your right ear, you leaned down and licked along his length again, but this time without any barrier between flesh. The precum leaking was more than you had ever seen and you used your tongue to spread it all over the head, although most of it ended down your throat. His first moan broke past his lips when you took his head into your mouth and sucked, teasing the slit and swallowing any fluid flowing out of him greedily.

Motivated by the sound, you swallowed halfway down his shaft before moving up, then going back down again. You repeated the motion, taking a little more of him each time until your lips hit the base of his cock. You fought the urge to gag, keeping him inside your warm mouth as long as you could, then slid up to brush your tongue along the sensitive underside of the head. Releasing it with a loud 'pop', you planted kisses all the way down to his balls, taking them into your mouth, sucking and pulling on them. Jimin was not holding back on his moans anymore, the sounds his sweet voice was making pushing you to pleasure him even more.

Applying pressure on the spot where his scrotum met the base of his cock with your hand pumping his shaft, you looked up at him again. Never had your husband looked so hungry for you before. Using your hand to keep him in place, you slid your pink muscle from the base back up to the tip, circling it a few times before taking him into your mouth again. There was none of your maddening teasing this time though; with hollowed cheeks you engulfed his whole length in one go, your pace increasing with every stroke your mouth was making. Soon your speed was so quick that you couldn't take all of him, so you placed your hand on his base in a fist, pumping to meet your lips to make up for what your mouth couldn't swallow.

It wasn't long before your ministrations proved to be too much for Jimin to take, his hips bucking to shove himself as deeply as he could inside your wet, hot mouth, grunting as spurts of his cum hit the back of your throat. You swallowed all of it, then made a show of cleaning him up, swirling your tongue and licking every inch of his cock to make sure you didn't miss a drop.

You could feel him growing soft in your hand, but that didn't matter now. With one last kiss right on the tip, you sat up, took your g-string off and dragged yourself onto his chest. He looked up at you, dazed as he came down from his high but you waited patiently until his eyes cleared and his face filled with expectant curiosity. Your lips curled upward, a non-verbal response to his non-verbal question as you straddled his face.

If Jimin was surprised by this, you couldn't see it. You were insanely nervous, never having done this before, but his hot breath on your core distracted you from your anxiety. Trying not to be ashamed of the fact that you were probably dripping onto his face, you lowered yourself down and forced yourself to utter the words you never dreamt would cross your mouth. Still, you did your best to make it sound as commanding as possible.

"Lick it."

There was a pause during which you swore you could hear your own heart pounding inside your chest, then you felt it. Jimin's wet tongue giving your soaked pussy kittenish licks. You gasped in surprise and pleasure, hardly believing that your husband was doing this. His actions were painfully hesitant at first until he felt more comfortable with it, then he pressed his tongue flat and dragged it from the bottom to the top of your slit, stopping to flick the tip of his tongue on your clit, making you whimper without meaning to. You could feel his lips forming a smile at your reaction and he repeated the motions.

"Jimin..." you moaned his name unconsciously when he stuck his tongue into your warmth, pushing it in and out, as if showing you what he wanted to do with his cock. He alternated between fucking you with his tongue and running it up and down your core for a while. Then he lifted his head to suck on your clit aggressively. You yelped in shock and grabbed the headboard, not expecting him to be this assertive. It wasn't long for him to make you cum this way, the tension building up in your lower body quickly before it burst, causing you to scream his name in ecstasy as you exploded.

It took some time for you to recover from your powerful release, and difficult to stop yourself from collapsing onto his face as your legs weakened with tremors from your orgasm. As soon as you regained strength in your lower body, you shifted backwards onto his chest again and looked down at him.

Jimin was beautiful. He always was, but the sight of him like this was exquisite. His eyes were dark, blown out with lust, his breathing was heavy, cheeks pink and smeared with your juices. He was a mess. He was your mess. You twisted your upper body around to see that he had gotten completely hard again. It gave you great pleasure to be the one responsible for his current state.

You leaned down while slowly crawling backwards, your body sliding down his until your breasts were in his face. He did not let you pull away this time, immediately burying his face between them, then used his teeth to pull the top part of your babydoll to the sides so he could look at your bare breasts at last.

He had always been fond of your boobs, and this time was no different. He practically worshipped them, swirling his tongue around your nipples in turn, licking and sucking them, taking the time to nibble and bite your breasts, leaving marks on your delicate flesh. After indulging him for a bit, you continued moving down towards his erection, ignoring his protests until your face was level with his.

This time you lowered your mouth onto his and did not tease. You finally kissed him for the first time that night, and he returned the kiss with passion, both of you tasting each other on your tongues. One of your hands reached back to press the tip of his cock to your soaking entrance. Jimin lifted his hips at once, trying to enter you but you stopped him, simply running his cock up and down your center, coating him with your cum.

When you broke the kiss, he quickly took the opportunity to say, "y/n, please, I need you."

You felt a surge of triumph at his words, getting up on your knees and lining his throbbing erection with your entrance. "What do you need, Jimin?"

"I need you."

"You need me to do what?" You wanted him to beg for it.

"Ah... inside me." He was already having trouble breathing.

"Tell me what you want nicely."

He let out a small groan of frustration but gave in. "I need you to ride me, y/n.... please!"

You didn't say anything, just lowered yourself slowly on his cock in answer to his plea. He inhaled sharply as he made contact with your soaked core, his hips shaking from the effort it took him to refrain from lifting them to meet your own. He understood that you were in control, and if you wanted him to enter you at a snail's pace, then that was how it would be. A low hiss escaped your lips at the sensation of his girth stretching you out deliciously.

This position allowed your pussy to swallow every inch of his cock and you sat still, allowing yourself a moment to adjust to him. Then, bracing your hands on his stomach, you lifted yourself up until only his head remained inside, then slammed yourself all the way back down. Both of you groaned at the pleasure, you arching your back and Jimin banging his head into the pillow.

Finding a steady rhythm, you impaled yourself repeatedly on his cock, watching his flushed face as he stared back at you. You wondered what you looked like; your face must have been red, your body covered in a thin sheen of sweat from the exertion, your breasts bouncing wildly as you rode him hard.

Jimin had long stopped himself from trying to hide how good you made him feel, despite never having you hold this much control over him before. His moans were loud and tinged with frustration at being tied up, but he was clearly enjoying this, soon growling, "Baby... I'm coming."

When you stopped at the words, he practically cursed from being denied his release, but you didn't stop for long, only to lean forward, moving to place your hands on his chest so that your swollen clit rubbed against him with each thrust. Grinding on him like this quickly drove you crazy, and he couldn't complain either; the view of your breasts swaying right above his face keeping him mesmerised. The clitoral stimulation brought on another orgasm for you, and Jimin snarled when you dug your nails into his skin in your ecstasy and felt your walls clenching forcefully around his shaft.

It wasn't enough to push him towards his own high, however, so after giving you some time to recover, your name escaped his lips in a desperate plea. Trying to ignore the shivers threatening to overpower your body, you forced yourself back up and resumed bouncing on him, doing your best to match the previous pace that had brought him to the brink of orgasm before.

You were thankful that you kept your body in good shape, as you doubted that you could have continued riding him without having done all those exercises and squats. Even though your legs felt frail after coming twice, you focused all your efforts on pushing him to the edge once again, and before long his breaths were coming out in frantic, heavy puffs again.

"Sweetheart... y/n..." Jimin groaned your name over and over mixed with his pet name for you, each syllable growing louder and needier as he approached his high. As he tipped over the edge, he let out a roar that surprised you with its ferocity, his hips bucking wildly underneath you, his hands tugging violently at his bindings, desperate to break free. He grunted loudly with every thrust that shot his seed deep inside of you. You squeezed your muscles around him, milking every drop of his cum.

The second he got down from his high, you collapsed on top of him, too exhausted to even think of him being crushed under your weight. He didn't complain, however, and the room was silent except for the gasps and pants of two people trying to bring their heart rate down to normal.

"Wow," Jimin whispered in between catching his breath. He struggled to form words, but managed to say, "Sweetheart, can you untie me now?"

The request jerked you into action, feeling guilty that you had forgotten to set him free and you made quick work of untying the material binding his wrists to the bed post. You half expected him to push you off - you were not that light - but instead he wrapped his arms around you lovingly, his cheek resting on top of your head as you nuzzled his neck happily.

"So what brought that about?" He asked as you settled down, the teasing tone of his voice encouraging you to tell him the truth.

"I... wanted to try to spice things up," you confessed. "We never try anything new, I know you like it the way we usually do it, but I..." you were rambling, afraid that he would be displeased by your explanation, but he brought his index finger to your lips, stopping you.

"Maybe we can try something else next time."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

169 14 5
A collection of fluff BTS x reader/OC and BTS x BTS one-shots with different genres and tropes... ENJOY!!๐Ÿ’œ *requests and suggestions accepted*
1.6K 199 39
oneshots only ๐Ÿ’œ
27.6K 602 50
a jimin oneshots imagine where you can read fluff, angst, horror, comedy and even a little bit of smuts content. Thank you for reading and supporting...
50.2K 1.7K 23
๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–... [COMPLETE]...