KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡...

By logan_2009

Kartik, a business tycoon of 34 is a single dad to 4 children - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil. Siya and Aatis... More

Characters
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
Exams banging the door!!!
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
*********
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
<<33>>
《34》
《35》
<<36>>
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
🖤45🖤
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
Your Opinion Matters
One More Thing!
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
ANNOUNCEMENT
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
||68||
||69||
《70》
||71||
||72||
||73||
《74》
《75》
||76||
||77||
《78》- Last Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎊SEQUEL🎊
Thank You...!!!❤🤗

《58》

3.6K 159 17
By logan_2009

KARTIK'S POV

It was tense atmosphere. All of us were gathered in the living room. Everyone was sitting sophisticatedly. Ahana was hugging Oreo and Orea was lying on the floor with his chin down in between his two paws. Everyone's eyes were looking at me as I dialled the police station

The call was finally picked.

"Hello inspector", I said.

"Yes Mr. Goenka", he replied.

"I wanted to know about the whereabouts of the dog's owners...did you find them?", I asked and everyone looked at me hopefully.

"I'm sorry but we didn't find anything Mr. Goenka....there's no missing report regarding a dog. The worst possibility is that something really tragic happened with the dog. He's lucky that he got saved", the inspector replied.

"Ohh", I said and everyone looked at me with worried eyes.

"So what's your decision? Are you gonna keep him or do you want me to contact the Animal Welfare Association?", the inspector asked waiting for my answer.

"Animal welfare association?", I asked others keeping the call on hold. And everyone nodded their heads side to side in big no's. You won't believe Naira was about to hit me with a belan that I said.

"No...we'll keep him", I said and Naira kept her belan back.

"Okay...good decision Mr. Goenka", the inspector said and ended the call.

I turned towards everybody.

"I guess from today we're gonna make rounds of the pet store also", I said and everyone's face brightened.

"Oreo is gonna live with us", I said smiling at them and Oreo jumped on me pushing me to the floor and licked all over my face.

"Yeahhhh", everyone exclaimed and hugged Oreo.

"Woohhhhh", Siya hooted.

All the kids rushed to me and hugged me tightly.

"We love you dad", they said hugging me.

"I love you guys too", I said kissing on top of their heads.

They released the hug and then came my wife.

"Thank you so much hubby", she said giving a peck on my lips.

"Anything for you darling", I said smiling at her.

"So....welcome the newest member of this family....Oreo Goenka", Pammi Aunty said making Oreo wear a brand new collar and he barked.

"Bhowww"

Oreo Goenka.....seriously??🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Naira stood in front of Oreo and gave him an introduction of the entire family.

"Hi my baby....I'm your mommy and he's your daddy", Naira said pointing towards me. Oreo looked at me sitting on the sofa and climbed on my lap.

"Aweeee", everyone said together and here I was getting mini heart attacks.

"These are your siblings - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil", Naira introduced Oreo with the kids.

"Hi...Oreo. Glad you're my brother. At least you're gonna be more useful than my twin brother", Siya teased Aatish and Aatish glared at her.

"And I'm Pammi Aunty....naam toh suna hi hoga", Pammi Aunty said and Oreo barked.

Everyone laughed. I looked at Oreo. He looked back at me.

"I guess its time to get off my lap buddy", I told him and he got off my lap.

"Come with us Oreo", the kids said and Oreo followed them out into the garden.

Naira walked towards me.

"Kartik...we need to take Oreo to the vet tomorrow and get him checked. We need to give him his vaccinations. We also need to buy necessary stuffs for him like pedigree, comb, powder, a comfortable carpet on which he can sleep and calcium bone", Naira said in a single breath and I looked at her surprised.

"Yeah okay Naira...calm down...he's just a dog", I said and Naira glared at me.

"He's not a dog....he has a name...Oreo", Naira explained wagging her finger in front of me.

"Okay baba....Oreo", I said and Naira kissed my cheek.

"Okay...I need to go now. I need to make dinner", Naira said and walked away.

"Please don't make Oreo's favourite food", I reminded her.

"Good idea", she yelled back and I gulped in fear.

"Mar gaye", I said to myself, nodding my head side to side in disbelief.

----------------------------
IN THE MORNING

SIYA'S POV

I was completing my school assignment sitting on the dining table and Naira was making us breakfast.

"Siya...isn't your dad awake yet?", Naira asked me.

"No he isn't. You can probably make out no difference if its dad sleeping or Oreo....he's in such a deep sleep", I replied concentrating on my assignment.

"Oh...but he has to wake up. We need to take Oreo to the vet. Siya....do something and wake him up! Tickle him...throw a mug of cold water on his face, do whatever you want but please wake him up", Naira requested me and I looked at her. I stood up from my chair and walked towards her.

"So since I'm gonna work for you...I need a considerable reward", I said giving her a "smarty pants" smile. She rolled her eyes.

"Okay....I'll ask your dad for a raise in your allowance. Happy?", Naira asked wiping her hands in the towel.

"Its a good deal...I'll think about it", I showed an attitude and Naira narrowed her eyes at me.

"Okay...I'm going", I gave up and walked towards dad's room.

"Ahana....come and help me. Its gonna take two to wake up dad", I said and Ahana followed me.

Both of us walked into dad's room and saw him sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"I'm sorry dad....let's end this peace treaty", I said walked towards dad.

"Dad...", I said shaking him gently but he won't wake up.

"Daddddd", I raised my voice and started shaking him vigorously.

"What happened? Lemme sleep kids", he said in a sleepy voice and turned to the other side and continued sleeping.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

I need to do this....for the raise in allowance. I can do anything for that....

"Ahana", I signalled her.

"Yes boss", she said and climbed on dad and started jumping on him.

"Dad wake up....dad wake up....stop snoring and wake up", she jumped on him.

"Urghhh....Ahana get down now! Or it won't be nice", dad threatened us with his head buried in the pillow.

Ahana got down and looked at me.

"What are we supposed to do now?", she asked me.

"Move to plan B", I said and she nodded.

We brought a shaving cream and put it all over dad's face. We brought in Oreo and asked him to lick it. As an obedient dog, Oreo started licking the cream off dad's face. Dad wriggled in his sleep and smiled foolishly.

"Naira...stop it! Babe...I know you want this...but its tickling. We'll do it afterwards....I need my beauty sleep. By the way...when did your tongue grow so long?", dad blabbered in his sleep and we laughed.

Just then, Naira entered.

"What's happening in here?", she asked and we pointed towards dad and Oreo. Naira looked at them shocked.

Dad touched Oreo's fur.

"Naira...why are you so hairy? I mean all of a sudden...since when didn't you do waxing?", dad asked confused and finally opened his eyes to look at Oreo licking his face.

"Aaaaaahhhhh", dad screamed and sat on the bed. Poor Oreo, also got scared and jumped off the bed.

"What is this dog doing on my bed and why is he licking my face?", dad asked us frustrated and touched his face.

"And why do I have shaving cream on my face?!", dad asked her sternly and Ahana pointed finger at me.

"It was Siya's idea to wake you up", Ahana said and dad narrowed his eyes at me.

"What else could I do? You wouldn't wake up...this was the only way", I said shrugging my shoulders.

"But yeah...we should've recorded this thing. It was so funny", Ahana said and all of us laughed.

"I'm not gonna forgive you girls for-", dad began to say but Naira interrupted him.

"Don't scold them...I asked them to wake you up. And I agree its a difficult task to wake u up...since you sleep like Oreo", Naira said and dad looked at her confused.

"Come on...wash your face. You look like Santa Claus. We have to take Oreo to the vet. Get your ass off the bed", Naira ordered dad and walked away.

We looked at dad. Dad looked at us. Oreo looked at both the parties simultaneously.

"Hurry up you guys...otherwise no breakfast for you folks", Naira shouted from nowhere and all of us rushed out of the bedroom, followed by Oreo.

------------------------------

AATISH'S POV

I was so annoyed with myself for not acknowledging Aayat's feelings rightly. I ruined everything. I ruined eveything between us. I feel so guilty. I broke her heart. Before coming into a relationship, we were best friends. Now our friendship is also at stake for a stupid decision I made.

I was on my way to Aayat's house with a bouquet and a sorry card. As soon as I reached her house, I saw a big truck parked near her house loaded with furniture. I was confused seeing it. Her mom and dad were instructing some men.

Wait...is she leaving??

Horrified, I hurried towards them.

"Uncle...Aunty", I called them and they turned towards me.

"Oh...hi Aatish. What's up kid? Did you come to meet Aayat?", Uncle asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah...but what's the matter with this big truck? Are you guys leaving this city", I asked him, my voice cracking.

"Yes buddy. I got transferred to Delhi. So we're moving out", Uncle replied.

"Is Aayat also going?", I asked him.

"Yes.....obviously", uncle replied and I took a few steps back in shock.

Just then, Aayat walked out of the house and looked at me.

"Aatish", she said surprised. I gave her a fake smile because I was too much broken from inside.

She looked back at her mom and dad.

"Mom...dad. If you don't mind...can I talk to Aatish privately?", she asked her parents and they nodded. Aayat held my hand and dragged me to a corner.

She looked at me and I looked at her. There was just awkward silence between us.

"So....you're leaving?", I asked her.

She nodded, her eyes stuck to the floor.

"For real?", I asked unable to believe anything.

"Yes", she said and looked up at me. I chuckled as tears formed in my eyes.

"You're leaving....seriously? Like a snap....what about your friends? What about me? What about us?", I asked her.

"I think "us" has finished officially yeaterday", Aayat replied and I sighed deeply.

"I brought this bouquet and sorry card for you to apologise to you...to start everything fresh and you're just leaving everything behind", I said my voice quivering. Aayat held my hands.

"I can't change anything Aatish...but this is reality. I need to go. But we'll be in touch I promise. Not as girlfriend-boyfriend...I realised we were better off as friends. We are friends...you are my BFF", Aayat tried to explain me and I nodded.

"Why....why didn't you tell me?", I asked her.

"I gotta know about it yesterday only. I even called you but you didn't pick up"  Aayat replied and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm an asshole, ain't I?", I asked her.

"Trust me...I knew it since the beginning", Aayat replied and I chuckled.

"I know we've made many stupid decisions...we have hurt each other enough but that's what best friends do right. No matter how much they hurt each other, there's still love somewhere between them. And the same thing applies to us, no matter how far we are, we'll always be connected by heart", Aayat said and I nodded.

"Aayat....come now baby. We need to leave. Its already late", Aayat's mom called her.

"I'm coming mom", Aayat replied and turned towards me. I could see tears in her eyes too. She hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. We both were crying inside but we didn't let those tears come out. Aayat released the hug and waved me bye. I waved her back, my lips quivering in the sobbing farewell.

Aayat turned back and walked away. Forever. The clouds thundered and it soon began to ran. I stood there with the bouquet and sorry card in my hand, but soon my grip on them loosened and they fell from my hand. Tears rolled down my eyes and blended with the rain falling over me.

There are some people who are not connected to us by blood, but they mean to us more than our blood relations....I guess its just because we make them...we choose them, that's why they are so dear to us....We dont have to make an effort in other relations...they come readymade, but friendship is an exception....the only disadvantage is that friends are not permanent...we promise to stay #forevertogether...but it proves true in only rare cases. At the end, we have to say goodbye and trust me it pains alot....they're called friends.

-----------------------------

NAIRA'S POV

It was raining outside and me and Sahil were rehearsing our mother-son dance for Parents Day in the living room.

"Okay Sahil....come on....5...6...7...8....Left leg aage aage, right leg peeche peeche", I instrusted him but he fell down on the floor, gasping for breath.

"Naira...time out. I'm tired", he said sitting on the floor and gasping for breath.

"Come on...champ we just started! There's more to go", I tried to cheer him up.

"Started! We've been rehearshing since past three to four hours!", Sahil whined and I sat beside him.

"We won't win it Naira...I'm such a bad dancer. Everyone is gonna make fun of me. I think I should give up", he said looking at me and my eyes got wide.

"Champ...you're not a loser. Giving up is for those who have lost all hopes. But for us, giving up is not an option. And it doesn't matter if you're a good dancer or a bad dancer. Trust me, dance doesn't judge everybody. Dance comes from heart, you just need to enjoy it. I know you won't be able to do cartwheels or splits or any kinds of gymnastics but trust me...in dance it doesn't matter how flexible you are. Dance comes from heart, anybody can dance. You just have to enjoy dancing then see...how graceful you'll look. And champ...at the end of the day, winning or losing doesn't matter. You just have to enjoy yourself. It'll bring happiness and satisfaction to you. And if you don't try, how are things gonna work?", I explained Sahil and he nodded.

"You're right Naira...giving up is not an option", Sahil said and I smiled at him.

"Okay...you rest and watch the choreography of this dance....I'll bring juice for you", I said and stood up. Just then, Kartik entered.

"Naira....have you seen Aatish? I can't find him...its raining outside and I dunno anything about his whereabouts", Kartik said worried.

"What? Did you check properly?", I asked him.

"Yes, I did. I checked everywhere twice. Still, I can't find him", Kartik said and I began to process things in my head.

"Dad...Aatish had gone to meet Aayat. I'm calling him but he won't answer", Siya said and Kartik looked at her worried.

Kartik took a deep  breath and looked at us.

"You all stay at home. Call me if he comes back. I'll go look for him in the neighbourhood", Kartik said wearing his raincoat and we nodded.

PRECAP: Kartik looks for Aatish and Parents Day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 689 33
In this story Naira Singhania, the most beautiful and youngest daughter of The rich business tycoon Singhanias is a blind girl who gets married to Ka...
15K 676 28
It is a story of two unknowns falling in love after hating each from encountering each other. Naira is a orphan who lives in US with her aunt happily...
97.1K 3.8K 44
What if instead of Naira , Kartik faked his death? 5 Years Later, Will same love suffice between them? Or they will hate each other to the core? peep...
184K 17.6K 126
Never Marry The One Who You Can Live With, Marry The One You Cant Live Without Kartik And Naira who are complete strangers are entering a wedding un...